New Minifigs, Decals, and Kickstarter SUCCESS!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 17 May 2015 · 2,940 views

Wulfgard LEGO Custom Minifigs SSL Update Shop Decals SSL Comics Books Fallout Nintendo
Hey, LEGO fans! I told you I'd have an update for you soon! Here's what's new:

In the Shop:

In the Post-Apoc section, we've added the Lone Warriors, classic and modern editions:
Posted ImagePosted Image

In the Alien Invasion (Other) section, the Armored Huntress:
Posted Image

In the Miscellaneous section, anime decals:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

In the Fantasy section, Elf Hero decals:
Posted Image

In the LEGO Section: 
Wulfgard News:

Posted Image

Last but absolutely not least, I want to thank everyone who contributed to the Wulfgard Kickstarter crowd-funding project, or helped spread the word about it. We ended with $5,767 - 144% of our original funding goal!

If you backed the Kickstarter at any level with physical rewards, keep an eye out for a message from us soon. Also, don't forget to vote in the short stories poll in the backer-only forum! If you don't have access to that board, just contact me via Kickstarter with your forum account name, and I'll upgrade your account. We plan to close the poll in a week or so, so we can get to work on the stories!

We'll keep all our backers updated on our progress as we work toward getting the books (and other rewards) published. Thanks again for helping us make them a reality!

Can't wait to see everything produced!

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Search My Blog

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users