An Historic Minifigs Day!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 08 April 2015 · 2,138 views

LEGO Custom Minifigs SSL Update Shop Decals BrickWarriors Assassins Creed Star Wars Wulfgard SSL Comics Books

Lots of updates to the Historic section of the shop, including new minifigs and decals (assassins, Roman legionaries, and more!), and more customization options! There are also two new decal designs in the Space Wars section. Here's the full list of updates: (with some Kickstarter news at the bottom!)

New Minifig: Assassin Medieval Black & Dark Tan

ALL Historic Assassin Decals now have Primary and Secondary Color selections!

And so do the Greek/Roman Armor Decal sets, and the Roman Legionary Decals!

New Minifig: Roman Legionnaire

New Decals: Revolutionary Soldiers, Militiamen, and Aristocrats!

Female Aristocrats

New Decals: Medieval Peasants Pack

New in Space Wars: Color-Customizable Male & Female Hunter Armor Decals!

KICKSTARTER NEWS:

Hey, have you backed our Wulfgard Kickstarter yet? If not, please check it out!

In addition to Sunday's new comic page, I've added the Kickstarter backer badges to eligible forum accounts so that I could host a poll in a Kickstarter backer-only board! Go here to vote on which stories you'd like to see in the "Tales of Wulfgard" eBook!

I already upgraded the forum accounts of all the backers I know, but I might have missed some people. If you backed the Kickstarter project for $10 or more, just send me or Maverick-Werewolf a private message with the name you use on Kickstarter, OR send me a message to me on Kickstarter with your forum name. Either way, I'll get you upgraded.  :)

That's all for now, but more updates are coming soon!

I noticed that the Revolutionary soldiers/Aristocrats don't have a price. May want to fix that. Good job with the militia!

I noticed that the Revolutionary soldiers/Aristocrats don't have a price. May want to fix that. Good job with the militia!

Fixed it. Thanks!

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Search My Blog

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users