Wulfgard Kickstarter LIVE - Help us Publish our Comic and Novel!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 29 March 2015 · 1,488 views

Wulfgard SSL Comics Books
I've just launched my first Kickstarter project!: https://www.kickstar...comic-and-novel

Please consider contributing to help me and my sister publish our first comic and novel set in the dark fantasy world of Wulfgard! Much more info can be found on the Kickstarter page, so go there to read all about it. Here's our trailer video:

If you have any questions, you can discuss the Kickstarter project in this forum topic
Stay tuned for more updates. And don't worry, I've got a LEGO update coming soon too. ;)

Another way to contribute? Huzzah! I want in on this!

These will look excellent on my shelf next to G3M4 and Warrior Born. Are the covers of the books going to be similar at all in size/shape to your previous works? I really like it when various books from an author have a similar size so they look nice and consistent next to each other, shows effort put into the publishing.

These will look excellent on my shelf next to G3M4 and Warrior Born. Are the covers of the books going to be similar at all in size/shape to your previous works? I really like it when various books from an author have a similar size so they look nice and consistent next to each other, shows effort put into the publishing.

We're not using the same publishing company as I used for the first printing of G4M3 and Warrior Born, so Knightfall will probably be slightly bigger - around 6 x 9 inches. The comic will be as close to standard comic book or graphic novel size (6.75 x 10.25) as I can get it.

Well it's Wolfy's Novel, so it's gonna be it's own little section. :P

I'm really so stoked that this has finally launched! I cannot wait to finally read this book, I've already donated and I know this Kickstarter is gonna be an amazing success. 

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Search My Blog

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users