A bunch of new LEGO minifigs!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 13 February 2015 · 2,876 views

LEGO Custom Minifigs SSL Update Fallout LotR Marvel / DC Zombies My Little Pony Star Wars Disney Valve games Elder Scrolls
There's a new category in my LEGO section now, called "Commissions, Requests, and Other Random Custom Minifigs" - wherein you'll find a bunch of LEGO minifigs that I couldn't fit anywhere else, like commission jobs, requests from fans or friends, and just fun stuff I made for my own amusement. Check it out:

http://www.saber-sco...commissions.php
Posted Image

I'll paste some of the more interesting ones into this post:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Wowza, Scorp! Your work is just stunning! Even the stuff back in '06! And... Seeing all the zombies makes me regret missing missing out on the Zombie month specials...

Also: Applejack! XDDDDD

YESSS! Apple Horse finally makes it to SSLF! 

So, SW:TOR Character, F:NV Honest Hearts Desert Ranger Combat Armor, Reddit based racer(?), Teams RWBY and JNPR, don't know that character, Humanized MLP character, don't know this one either, Ms. Pauling, and Groot.  Pretty impressive line up.

So, SW:TOR Character, F:NV Honest Hearts Desert Ranger Combat Armor, Reddit based racer(?), Teams RWBY and JNPR, don't know that character, Humanized MLP character, don't know this one either, Ms. Pauling, and Groot.  Pretty impressive line up.

The first one you didn't know is someone's original superhero character. The second one you didn't know is Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time. Not bad. There are more on the webpage BTW! :D

The RWBY and JNPR ones are really cool, the only criticism i can think of that Blake is missing her sleeve on her left arm but other than that 10/10

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Search My Blog

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users