Saber-Scorpion's Lair News Blog

LEGO Set Reviews: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 12 June 2008 · 4,533 views
LEGO
I've been thinking about writing LEGO set reviews for quite some time now, since I typically buy at least half the sets they come out with every year. I was going to begin with detailed reviews of all the Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull sets along with a review of the movie, but I decided to just sum all of that up together in one...

LEGO Military, SW Republic Commando, and Shop Updates

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 11 June 2008 · 5,981 views
SSL Update, LEGO, Shop, Decals and 1 more...
Boy, have I been busy lately. And yeah, I know I say that all the time, but I guess that's because I just keep getting more and more busy as time goes by. And I only expect it to get worse before it gets better. At any rate, I do have something to show for my efforts this time...

- In the LEGO section, you will now find a link to the Modern Military...

SYWBAA #103: Battle in the Clanhall, Pt. 2

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 25 May 2008 · 1,797 views
SYWBAA

Yeah, the werewolf design I made for my sister years ago is starting to show a little age. I started working on a better one, but without much luck so far...

Again, you can still view the old comic archives at

Keeping you Up to Date

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 22 May 2008 · 1,071 views
SSL Update, SYWBAA
It may seem like I've dropped off the radar lately, but I've actually been working on big changes to the site. Among these are a brand new shopping cart system... and this new Blog, which will be used from now on to post new comics and website updates (currently the old comics page can still be viewed at

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

September 2017

S M T W T F S
24 252627282930

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users