• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#41 Luy22

Luy22

Private

• 58 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

HI GUYS!

I am back. Started school, and am busy busy writing and doing homework. Looking to expand the amount of forums I visit! I was a member here for quite some time. I had written quite a few Nova Refuge fanfics years ago. Anyways, SaberScorp is what kinda inspired me to work harder at writing. I am now an author and have had a short story published and am currently expanding my own steampunk-fantasy world with a novel. Looking awesome thus far. I have yet to read Warrior Born, but I plan to eventually!

Keep on keeping on!

Also, this.

#42 Reikuro25

Reikuro25

• 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

Uh... Hi?

Name's Reikuro25. Found this site earlier today, in my search for a Global Agenda RP. I like to play a lot of Sci-fi games and such, when I'm not playing FPS or RPGs. I like to say I'm chill, but I will have short bouts of... erm... negativity... from time to time. So... yeah.

Reikuro25 for President!

#43 Bee

Bee

hey, honey, get it?

• 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

Hi! I'm Bee. I'm a writer and stuff. I like art and that sort of thing.
~Bee~

#44 Light-X

Light-X

'Horse! You have failed in your mission!"

• 12 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

I'm Light-X and I came thanks to some friends and a role play. Oh, and legos too.
Legos are like dark magic: Both are easy to use and fun to play with.

#45 Ackbar = Best Character

Ackbar = Best Character

The Eleventh Doctor's Best Friend

• Nova Patron
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

I'm Alex, and I came here by looking up Lego Halo. So... yeah.

"EXTERMINATE!"

-Dalek Extra #18302

#46 Gentleman Psychopath

Gentleman Psychopath

In Gaben We Save

• 732 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

Hello I'm your local madman (not really local but whateves) who has a napoleon complex and is a a huge Anglo-maniac (that means I like the U.K. for all the uneducated yanks out there [no offense]) I love legos, been playing with since I first got them many, many moons ago, I like to think I'm a cloned copy of the original me (told you I was a madman) and that time travel is possible in a blue phonebox, and i think swords are the greatest weapon invented, ever. Anyways came across saber scorpions page looking for custom lego star wars figs and then discovered his Nova refuge stuff restored my creativity spark and have been unable to stop building stuff since (I also forgot to mention I'm a gamer albeit a poor one who cant buy any games)

mudkip.png

#47 Dimwik

Dimwik

That creepy kid staring at you

• 8 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

Greetings and salutations future friends (pending possible social entanglements) I...

crud, i forgot to take myself out of my english class mode, anyway I came here by accident as a ten year old, eargerly browsing the internet that I was only recently allowed to explore, and after a quick search about legos and halo, I found myself staring for hours on end at the beutifully crafted minifigures and warthogs. long story short I have since been a longtime fan and would love to be a part of the sprawling community scorp has created- Will
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep, like Grandpa. Not screaming in terror, like the other people in his car.

#48 Luy22

Luy22

Private

• 58 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

*Raises hand* It says I have 57 posts in my profile, but I don't really have that many? What's up with that? Is it taking information from the past two forums that have been deleted? I was just curious haha.

#49 Potato King

Potato King

• 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Hi my names Leroy and I love potatos hence the name. Like many other I have been followinging the site for years but decided to join today. I also like medieval fantasy and my little pony.
Posted Image

#50 Renegade

Renegade

• 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

I'm Renegade, an avid gamer, anime fanatic, and aspiring graphic designer.

I've been lurking these forums for years and just now decided to sign-up.

Anyway, this community seems somewhat active and friendly. I'm happy to join!

#51 508

2rAnDuMb4u XDDD

• 751 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Some people call me a space cowboy.
Posted Image

#52 starcakecoral

starcakecoral

• 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hi, I used to be a huge gamer but stopped playing video games completely about 4 or 5 years ago and I just started again, other than that I am a life long LEGO fan and comic book fan.

#53 thehaloandlegofan

thehaloandlegofan

Вы можете ч

• 17 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

I'm Caleb. I've been here since September 28, 2010. I'm leaving. Goodbye.

Lol, JK. I'm gonna ask saber if he can change my name. I made this one when I was younger by about 2 years so, yeah.

Edited by thehaloandlegofan, 19 February 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Posted Image

#54 rem0nat1

rem0nat1

• 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

I'm Caleb. Been here since September 28, 2010. That's right, it's me, thehaloandlegofan!!!

#55 Lord English

Lord English

You're DARN TOOTIN i love to roughhouse!!!

• Nova Patron
  • 318 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hi everyone! It is me, Silversnake. I just decided to change my name to silver storm because of an awesome idea from Ouflah. So yeah. Same old me, just a different name. And picture. And title.

rsz_1gebwrhyswjipiqhompdmu0yecrcevjcvkpr

All Hail the Emperor and Senate of the Byzantine Empire

#56 Mcbob

Mcbob

^ Always dual wield ^

• -81 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

Well I'm completely new here. How do you do.

SPOILER ALERT: Actually I keep coming back from the dead.

Edited by Mcbob, 03 March 2013 - 07:54 PM.

After about eight years, I'm tired of the MG42.

#57 Zanderich

Zanderich

YA LIKE RINGO DONTCHA BOI

• 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:34 AM

LOLHII'MRINGOSTARR.
Okay, no, as much as I'd like to be, I'm not. But anyway, hi, I'm Zanderich, and I order wine at restaraunts even though I'm 16. I don't drink it, my dad just wants me to order it because it'll be 'funny.' I like the Beatles, Bon Jovi, The Who, Hollywood Undead, Thousand Foot Krutch. My favorite members from them are Ringo, Jon, Roger, Johnny 3 Tears/George Hagan, and Trevor McNevan, and my favorie songs by them are Eleanor Rigby, Have a Nice Day, Won't get Fooled Again, Pigskin or Bullet, and Phenomenon. I am also a brony, an otaku, and the GOOD kind of furry... I mean ones who just like wearing kitty ears. <=) not one that goes out in public dressed as a tiger/bear fusion, and is just... No. I also enjoy video games, mostly Nintendo, but I also enjoy Metal Gear/Solid/Rising, and Blazblue. If you were wondering, Yavakaro and Xarkon are my favorite NR factions, but werewolves are just awesome. So I should stop talking now, huh? Okay. Hope to have a good time on the forums!

#58 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 601 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hey guys,

I've been a long-time fan of the site and Scorp's awesome work, which I found years ago trying to make a decent Naked Snake minifigure. Thought I should finally create an account. I'm from the UK and I love Lego, gaming and pretty much everything on this site!

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#59 Ackbar = Best Character

Ackbar = Best Character

The Eleventh Doctor's Best Friend

• Nova Patron
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hello Sephsekla, and everyone else that I do not know! Have fun here at SSLF!

"EXTERMINATE!"

-Dalek Extra #18302

#60 PotatoMissionary

PotatoMissionary

• 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hello future fellow friends, I'm PotatoMissionary, here because I'm a saber scorpion fan, artist and in my free time, writer. I also like gaming, specifically Fallout and other Bethesda games.

I found this site about a year ago, and only now decided to make an account. This site looks pretty cool and I cant wait to start posting,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users