Introduce yourself!

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#21 Risk

Risk

• Nova Patron
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

My favorite jellybean flavor is orange because it reminds me of the color of my dad's edemic fluid.

Oh god, why.

xgd0s9.jpg

#22 Martolliview

Martolliview

• 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

Hi, I'm Martin. Except I like the name Bartholimew (Or however its spelled) for some strange reason so I ended up mixing them together (sort of, it doesn't really make sense). And I'm not high.

So umm... yeah. Nice to meet you dudes and dudettes.

#23 witchking86

witchking86

King of Absolutely Nothing!

• Validating
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:50 AM

I am Witch- King, born of blah,blah,blah,blah,blah. Known as impmIne3 on meme- base. Oh look a raving lunatic with a chainsaw, how nice, and NOW JOE, START THE VAN!
I have no idea what you just said!

#24 HaloElfSpartan

HaloElfSpartan

• 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

I'm Luke, I don't remember how I somehow ended up in this glorious little corner of the internet, but I've been a long time supporter, yet a fist time forum participant (forumer? wait a second, forumer... FOREUNNER). I don't believe that I ended up here in a manor according to others. I think that I was actually just trying to combine two of the best things, Halo and Lego, then... POOF! I'm here. I have severely enjoyed my experience here and was inspired to make a site showcasing my own art, writing and lego as well! (no link because I don't want to advertise). Thank you soooooo much for this sheer awesomeness. SABERSCORPIION FOREVER!!!

#25 V. Mawdryn

V. Mawdryn

• 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

Hey. I'm Mawdryn. I've been following this site for several years, yet due to laziness and [curse redacted] English, I didn't register until now.
I had problems with my first account (the validation email didn't make it to my hotmail address, and resending it didn't help. I emailed SS to no avail.) so I had to make this second one.

I might as well showcase my stuff after I get piles of bricks from Bricklink and stack 'em up, since I was forced to sell my old mounds of legos.

Edited by Vorgain, 14 August 2012 - 08:47 AM.

#26 Godzilla198

Godzilla198

An Insane Dalek

• 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

I am Godzilla198, a username I have had for a long time, Nd I refuse to get rid of it do to my lack of creativity. I also have mildly bad grammar/english and I do not like mac computers. I found Saber Scorpion from something I forgot long ago (probably about three to seven months ago) and have failed to do anything about but gawk at the amazing decals he has made. Then I found the forums and worked up the courage to join. And I have a habbit of forgetting what I was saying mid sentence and trailing off. Same applies to typing. Eeyup.

I also do not like to party. Please don't knock me unconscious and drag me into a dark and creepy basement and turn me into a meat cupcake.

Edited by Godzilla198, 02 September 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#27 P13

P13

• 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

My name is ******* and I like Lego and Halo and my spartan code is P13 (PIE)
das pretty much it
# I17: hey has any body seen the pie that was in the cupboard
# O67: why don't we ask #P13
# P13: what I did'nt eat it *munch munch munch*

#28 asbj0813

asbj0813

Rookie

• 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:31 AM

Good day(or night) to all of you!

I'm asbj0813(duh:P), I come from Denmark and recently(as a matter of fact 10 minutes ago) joined this brilliant site and accompanying forums, after having followed this site for literally years. Yes I know, stupid of me, I should have joined sooner, but that is past now and here I am.

My hobbies include LEGO of course, gaming(a wide variety), watching great movies and generally doing more or less nerdy stuff.

I look forward to being a more or less active asset, and who knows, join in on a contest now and then.

#29 *⁂Remaps⁂*

*⁂Remaps⁂*

• 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

hi , I intend to remain silent in most occasions but it is probable I give my opinions sometimes.I'm really timid so uhm bye for now.

#30 Flaming_Blade

Flaming_Blade

Newbie just like it says

• 8 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

Hello, I'm Flaming_Blade durr. I found this site when i was looking for a halo/lego combination. Guess that's about it. See ya.
Feel the heat of my sword. Feel the steel of the blade.

#31 JoeloftheAlliance

JoeloftheAlliance

Commander of the 117th Planetfall division

• Nova Patron
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

Mein Gott, there's a lot of lunatics on here. Well, guess I'll help swell the ranks. I'm Joel. I'm not German, I just swear in it. :D I've only found this site recently (due to running into Scorp over on Flickr.) Speaking of that abyss, my stream is here: flickr.com/photos/mercenarybricks. The Scorpion Man's better at comicing than I am. I write, and I make music. Speaking of music, this is my theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O9K7E3lDRU
And this one's pretty good too:

Edited by JoeloftheAlliance, 12 October 2012 - 12:13 AM.

For the record, let's just assume that I've done an archive crawl for every webcomic I've ever read. Yes, I read fast.

#32 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

Welcome, new people! I hope some of you decide to stick around and post more. The forums haven't been as active as they used to be, especially the LEGO boards.

So hang out, post some stuff, chat! Don't be afraid to post a new thread and/or get a conversation going in an old one! ;)

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#33 Corpse Fist

Corpse Fist

• 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

I'll try and keep this short. I am Corpse Fist (or you can just call me Jake). I discovered SSL a long while ago (I don't recall the exact amount of time) and have since then wanted to be a part of it all. I am a big fan of Science fiction and am currently creating an original universe with a friend of mine. I write original music and lyrics as a form of therapy, and in the time frame of 2 years I've written around 280 original songs (most of them are Progessive Hardcore). I'm an avid hobbyist who builds and paints Sci-fi themed suits of armor aswell as 40K model kits, Lego's (of course), Drawing, Filmmaking, and almighty Gaming. I'm a chatter box and hecka friendly. if I had a theme song it'd be: One Step Closer by Linkin Park See all of you on the far side, peace out.
You can't kill something that won't die.

#34 Tim W

Tim W

• 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

Hi my name is Tim W I stumbled upon site in 2007 while searching for Lego Halo I didn't join the forms till now because I never really thought about them I don't talk much(I mean it) and my hobbies include Legos(of course),drawing,writing,singing and watching The Walking Dead(not sure if that counts as a hobby)so um I look forward to posting more.

#35 Mirage Agito

Mirage Agito

Completely Hypothetical

• 24 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Alrighty, hello! I am Mirage Agito, avid RPer, amateur comedian and novelist! The pleasure is all yours!
Posted Image

#36 Quinilion

Quinilion

• 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Wazzup

I'm Quinilion
I've read the rules and introduction
I'm hear to RP, and party!

#37 FearFiend

FearFiend

There's a time for bravery and there's a time for fear

• 45 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

Wazzup guys I'm FearFeind, my real names Quinn.
Some of my interest are playing video games, hanging out with my friends and playing sports.
I've read the rules and i joined this site to RP, read some of the comics, post stuff and feed on your fear!...Oh and I almost forgot something of great importance, I also like to party!!!

Edited by FearFiend, 13 December 2012 - 03:52 PM.

Posted Image

#38 117guiltyspark

117guiltyspark

• 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

Hello everyone, my name is 117guiltyspark. I am addicted to the halo series especially halo 2.I don't have xbox live( :brickwall: ) but I do have nintendo wifi for people on the wii.oh and, Slender man is everywhere so be careful!!

butter

#39 swampmonster enomeg

swampmonster enomeg

• Nova Patron
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Hey there is erotic​ exotic people of the internet! I'm SwampMonster and I'm here to provide all your Swampy needs and what not. I like bacon, video games, bacon, more bacon, sci-fi, and fantasy stuffs....Did I mention bacon?
Anyways, I currently reside in the boring lovely state of New Hampshire and I'm 17 years young. It's been a pleasure to meet you all and I hope you accept me as one of your own with open arms! :D

Posted Image

I am a Soldier of Xarkon -
What are You?

#40 Percussor Luno

Percussor Luno

• 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Hey, my names Percussor Luno which is latin for Assassin Cresent. I am the one which sees but is not seen. My weapon of choice would be a Hidden Blade for obvias reasons (ITS A SWORD THAT COMES FROM YOUR WRIST!!!) and I aspire to be an Enomeg Soulder in the Xarcon Army fighting along side Saber-Scorpion and Raven.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users