Blogs

Featured

New Stuff Report: End of Summer 2017

Posted by Saber-Scorpion in Saber-Scorpion's Lair News Blog, 04 September 2017 · 120 views

I’ve been neglecting to update the news blog lately – sorry about that! But if you follow any of our social media accounts (the buttons can be found at the very bottom of the shop), then you know I have been busy posting new minifigs and stickers almost every week!

For a big list of stuff that's been added to the shop since the last upd...

BIG update - New Echoes chapter, cover art, announcement, and updates to artwork sections

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf in Maverick-Werewolf's Den News Blog, 19 August 2017 · 509 views

BIG update - New Echoes chapter, cover art, announcement, and updates to artwork sections Very big update today, including (at last) the fourth chapter in Echoes of the Mage-Emperor , new cover art by Scorp for the story, an announcement regarding future updates, and finally, an update to the site's artwork sections!

First up, Echoes ...

Finally, I've posted the full fourth chapter! It's pretty long, and I sincerely hope you find...

DO YOU WANT A PICTURE OF YOUR ERRANT CHARACTER? + OTHER STUFF

Posted by Dalton Westmoore in Ramblings of a Homeschooled Nerd, 24 May 2017 · 351 views

Hey guys!

Work on that animation that I mention previously is taking longer than expected, so I'm going to postpone making more comic pages until it's done.

Not that anybody was reading the comics, anyway. :P

In other news, I'm going to be working on more Errant stuff, and if you want a picture of your character done, then post your c...

Featured

ENORMOUS Errant update

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf in Wulfgard, 13 May 2017 · 266 views

Be sure to check out the new, enormous Errant update, adding many new features, cleaning up the boards, and revising many existing rules and qualities!

Feel free to discuss it, and add your own suggestions regarding the next Errant campaign, in this thread.

Part 8: Another Round!

Posted by Nightstalker in On Fantastical Funnies, 07 May 2017 · 564 views

Greetings lords, ladies, and peasants of SSLF!

After a much needed break, it's time to get back to it. So, before I start, here are a couple of things you can look forward to. First off, for those curious about custom minifigs, I've gone ahead and started a list of gray market vendors that carry cool stuff (SSLF included). You can find that here:...

Tales of Wrestling #3: Rob Van Dam

Posted by Hawk in The Hawk's Nest, 18 March 2017 · 181 views

Hey guys. I posted a new blog about a childhood favorite, Rob Van Dam, on my site! Check it out here . 

New/Revised Species Info - Wrognoth

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf in Nova Refuge News Blog, 07 January 2017 · 144 views

An article about the Wrognoth has been posted on the forums.

Click here to read.

Photo

Land of the Princes Heads-up Thing

Posted by Dr. Dood von Doodstormer in The Padded Cell, 14 December 2016 · 233 views

http://sanchez-d.use...22/88122971.jpg

I'm working on a Path of the Nomad (Dark Ages, extremely low fantasy) RP that I should start opening signups for soonish, it will be set in the Principality of Agon (Eastern Europe) but obviously all the nationalities would be open. Right now the story revolves around the Pr...

Website has new .ico image

Posted by Lukas Exemplar in Lukas Exemplar's Blog, 09 October 2016 · 220 views

I just noticed website just got a new .ico in the HTML bar. It looks pretty sweet Scorp.

Hectra Union Faction Breakdown

Posted by miragefla in Let's Design , 11 September 2016 · 301 views

Hey, everyone. If you know me/chatted with me, you would know I'm a massive RTS fan who has also had some experience in design concepts and even implementation through mod work, particularly in Company of Heroes 2 where I even got referenced in a recent balance patch. 

But that's not what we're here to talk about, we're hear to talk about desi...

Photo

Short In Extremis Update

Posted by Mr. Skeli'n in Skeli'n Studios, 19 August 2016 · 267 views

Hey guys and gals. I'm back again.

So I did this Summer (near-end) Recap  a few days ago, mainly addressing stuff I thought I'd get done (and mostly did) at the start of the summer. 

Just a couple days ago (or Yesterday, thanks memory) I put this out, a post about the clestial bodies that are an important element of world-building/lore....

Photo

Transformers Prime OST

Posted by Ryoma in Ryoma's Probably Frequently Updated Blog, 13 July 2016 · 346 views

Transformers Prime was an amazing TV show, one that combined nostalgic elements with fresh ideas to create a show that old fans could get behind but accessible enough for newbies to jump in. It was surprisingly dark as well, with on screen character death, threatening villains, and an amusing black humor. Plus, it was animated very well and voiced even be...

Seeing as Status Updates are gone...

Posted by Herbert in Only Sub-Humans use Blogs, 12 July 2016 · 450 views

Could we potentially move give the blog space a bit more size, vertically speaking? It might encourage further use beyond the two people who currently blog.

On Chapters Astartes

Posted by Wang Fire in Forum Instrumentality Project, 03 May 2016 · 504 views

Following up on On Legio Astartes , because the first founding chapters and the legions they represent aren't the only major players in the space marines. So here are some of the more well-known chapters of the Imperium's finest.

Astral Knights
Progenitor: Unknown
Specialty: Unknown (Badass boarding actions maybe?)
Colors: White...

A Quick Update (About where things are with Project OE)

Posted by Spark in This Blog of Mine, 27 March 2016 · 464 views

It's been a hectic few months. Granted I've still had time to myself, but when a lot of things happened in a very short allotment of time, it hasn't given me a lot of brainpower to focus on my projects. Hence, why my 'early 2016' TBD was a bit too optimistic. I'm still getting details crystallized whenever I can in preparation for writing, but like I said...

Recovery and first Magnetic test

Posted by Trik Toral in Trik Toral's Magnetic Blog, 29 March 2015 · 718 views

Its now day 3 of recovery and all is going well.
My finger was numb for most of the rest of the day after the implant and slightly swollen, but very little pain, just a bit sore.  
The next morning it was still a bit swollen but relatively no pain, my improvised gauze bandage keeps it well padded and it seems to be healing well.
I change the bandage...

Firearm of the Week #3

Posted by Trik Toral in Trik Torals Firearm Blog, 02 February 2014 · 1,017 views

http://i.imgur.com/ZfajqWd.jpg
Manufacturer:  Sturm, Ruger and Company

Firearm:  Ruger Standard

Caliber(s):  .22 Long Rifle

Action type : Semi automatic direct blowback

Capacity:  9 or 10 round external box magazine

History: During WW2 William Ruger was working for Auto Ordnance, designing a ma...

The New Year has come and a space rock the size of Texas is hurtling through the atmosphere straight towards Time Square

Hello everyone. I used to write a blog a while back, in the days when I was a frequent RPer and a writer of fiction. I still write fiction from time to time (but mostly flash fiction and poetry now), but with the exception of participating in one or two every year I've pretty much dropped out of the roleplaying profession. This has made me sad. Globejumpe...

Trainer Card

Posted by Yava in Yava's Blog, 27 November 2013 · 771 views

Trainer Card Boom Trainer Card

A sneak peek -

Posted by Amarok in Rokky's slapdash stuff, 23 November 2013 · 1,129 views
Wulfgard

A sneak peek - Just part of a larger art piece. I still need to clean up some of the lines, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. (Click the image for a larger version)

Oh yeah... And I started one of these blog things... I'll be posting all sorts of fun things!

3 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)