NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

ZONE - The Golden Dragon (at sea)

247 replies to this topic

#241 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:35 PM

The Venator found Percula's smile entirely contagious, and he grinned right back. He lightly ran one fingertip up along Percula's back - causing her to shiver a little in delight, her tiny wings fluttering excitedly - before he lifted her up closer to his face again. She blinked, not quite sure what he was up to as he brought her closer to his mouth. Saffron couldn’t help but tense up a little as she was brought ever closer, puzzled as to why he hadn’t parted his lips yet.

It was when he finally kissed her that it all became clear, and Percula blushed like crazy.

"I do my best," Caiden finally replied, his face going red, himself.

The pixie grinned widely at that, her blush abating a tad as she wiggled out of his grip, leaning forward as far as she could, planting a tiny kiss on his lips if she was able to.

“I do, too.” Percula smirked, leaning back.

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#242 The Doctor

The Doctor

Doctor Funkenstein

• Nova Member
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:54 PM

"Yeah, I've got an idea - put it in someone else's stomach," Tom said dryly. "Or just hide it somewhere else..." His gaze wandered over the ship before the two of them headed below decks for the bunks.

But before even getting near any of the beds, Tom stopped and turned to face her. "I'm curious," he said a bit hesitantly. "Ripping it out of my stomach... You're just gonna cut me open, aren't you?" Drake paused. "I mean - not that I can see any way around it, but..."

“I’ve considered it,” the priestess admitted with a slight blush. “It wouldn’t be the ideal method, but it would be the most direct. If it came to that…. I could probably stop you from bleeding out.”

Probably. “I’m… a bit surprised, honestly, that you didn’t… get it out while in your wolven form.” She winced at what was bound to be an offense choice of words. “I would’ve thought that your stomach would force out such a demonic thing while you were transformed.”

It should also be noted I have pretty drunk.

v0tzQP.gif

#243 Ambad

Ambad

Oh, and look, he's a dragon now... with... glasses?

• Nova Member
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:07 PM

It was only after she'd kissed him that Evvy saw Kye open his eyes and look at her again.

"I j-just..." he breathed a tiny laugh, the briefest hint of a smile pulling at one side of his mouth before it stopped, "I don't understand you."

Then he embraced her in the most complete way she imagined possible. His arms tight around her, wings fully enveloping her, she was completely surrounded by him. She snaked a hand free, and brought it up to stroke at the back of his head soothingly.

"I don't understand me much either," she admitted, "But I know what I feel, and I don't need to know why."

Evvy was content to stay as they were for as long as he wanted, if it made him feel better. She held him as much as she could. Her hands wandered a little, rubbing softly here and there, caressing him reassuringly. 

"So tell me, what do you feel?" she asked, "And don't think about why..."

*insert meaningless song lyrics and/or hilarious gif here*

#244 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:18 PM

Kye didn't budge, relaxing only slightly as she started trying to calm him down.

"I don't understand me much either," Evvy admitted, "But I know what I feel, and I don't need to know why."

The demon-kin still didn't move as her hands wandered a little, rubbing softly here and there, caressing him reassuringly. But, at the very least, he was starting to relax again... or try to. He started to breathe easier and his sobbing quieted some.

"So tell me, what do you feel?" she asked, "And don't think about why..."

Kye blinked a few times, finally moving his face back some to look at her - only to avoid her gaze almost in the same instant. "I... I don't know. I feel..." he shifted around some as their bodies were still pressed together, "you, I guess."

Then he grimaced. "That's not what you meant - what - not what I meant. I feel... like my insides are all tied in a knot, and like I'm hot and I probably just sweat so much that I smell bad again."

Kye paused. "I don't know what I'm feeling," he murmured at length, and that was the best he could do.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#245 Ambad

Ambad

• Nova Member
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:59 PM

Kye blinked a few times, finally moving his face back some to look at her - only to avoid her gaze almost in the same instant. "I... I don't know. I feel..." he shifted around some as their bodies were still pressed together, "you, I guess."

An eyebrow raised at that, and a sly smile graced her face as she blushed slightly.

Then he grimaced. "That's not what you meant - what - not what I meant. I feel... like my insides are all tied in a knot, and like I'm hot and I probably just sweat so much that I smell bad again."

Kye paused. "I don't know what I'm feeling," he murmured at length, and that was the best he could do.

"Some confusion is only natural, especially after what you just went through." Evvy replied, "Even I'm not fully sure of the extent of what I feel, or even all the things I am feeling. It's so very complicated, and hard to make sense of it all..."

She moved a little in his embrace, their skin rubbing together even more, the sensual contact bringing back some of the same feelings as the tail before. The combined heat of their bodies was intoxicating, and she wished his hands wandered like hers.

"I know I like you feeling me." she said, biting her lip before continuing, "And I like feeling you."

Then she licked the accumulated sweat off his neck. From his throat, all the way up under his ear, stopping briefly to nibble gently on his earlobe.

"And I like tasting you." she whispered, hot breath blowing in his ear.

#246 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:10 PM

"Some confusion is only natural, especially after what you just went through." Evvy replied, "Even I'm not fully sure of the extent of what I feel, or even all the things I am feeling. It's so very complicated, and hard to make sense of it all..."

Kye just mumbled something in vague agreement, sounding distracted. Evvy went on, "I know I like you feeling me. And I like feeling you."

"I - well," Kye stumbled over his words. "I guess."

Then she licked him, and that shut Kye up in a hurry as he froze in surprise. "And I like tasting you." she whispered, hot breath blowing in his ear.

The demon-kin shuddered, but all he said was, very flatly, "The last person to tell me that was a vampire." And he craned his neck out slightly to show her a pair of scars on his neck from the monster's fangs.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#247 Ambad

Ambad

• Nova Member
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:33 PM

The demon-kin shuddered, but all he said was, very flatly, "The last person to tell me that was a vampire." And he craned his neck out slightly to show her a pair of scars on his neck from the monster's fangs.

Evvy just could not catch a break. Anything she tried seemed to end in yet another bad memory for him. And furthermore, he didn't seem to be getting the whole subtlety thing.

Frustrated, but trying not to show it, she finally just said "Kye, your blood is the the very last thing I would ever want to suck. Understand?"

Throwing caution to the wind, she decided to emphasize her claim by kissing him passionately, drawing his tongue into her mouth, and sucking on it perhaps a bit less gently than she should have.

She allowed her hands to wander of their own accord. Maybe Kye would take the hint and give in to the physical chemistry so obviously present between them.

Evvy was certainly giving in.

#248 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

((Time warp - this group has now transitioned into ZONE - Reedmarshes.))

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users