NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

ZONE - The Golden Dragon (at sea)

247 replies to this topic

#1 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:00 PM

The_Golden_Dragon.jpg

The Golden Dragon was a beautiful ship: small and maneuverable, yet not so small as to leave the inhabitants with no space to call their own. A depiction of Nike, winged goddess of victory, adorned the prow, and a ballista rested on the forecastle deck. The entire ship was build sturdy and - in places - ornately. The ship's name was painted on the sides, and a shimmering golden dragon adorned the triangular sails.

Currently, the ship was at sea, sailing smoothly over the blue-grey ocean, its magnificent sails catching the wind. Pirates milled about most everywhere on the various upper decks.

UPPER DECKS

Main Deck - The main area of the ship. An open deck with railings.

Captain's Quarters - Eddy’s personal quarters, which rest directly under the quarterdeck at the back of the ship, are roomier than one might expect on such a relatively small ship, though it's still rather packed: there is a bookshelf to one side of the room, containing numerous tomes from all across the realm, as well as assorted scrolls and maps. Eddy’s bunk rests nearby to one side of his chambers, along with a closed door to some kind of closet, and various assorted trophies and exotic accessories hanging on the walls or lying about in unsorted piles. His desk is a mess of maps and papers, and behind it rests a comfortable-looking chair. To one corner of the room, there is a tall stand on which sits a bright red and multicolored parrot. Windows mostly line the walls. The room also contains a door to a very, very small chamber with a barrel in which one can bathe, and a private toilet.

Forecastle - The storage room below the forecastle deck (the front deck of the ship). It's about what one would expect from a storage area, full of crates, barrels, and boxes of food, grog, and other supplies.

Forecastle deck - The front deck of the ship, just behind the prow, elevated above the main deck. The forecastle contains the heads (toilets), which offer no privacy. It also is the home of a large ballista attached to the deck, and a pile of huge bolts for the weapon is tied down to the deck nearby. Also has railings.

Quarterdeck - The back deck of the ship. The quarterdeck is home to the ship's wheel and is elevated above both the main decks and the forecastle. One of the best vantage points on the ship. Also has railings.

Crow's nest - Best vantage point on the ship but also a precarious position: the nest at the top of the highest mast.

LOWER DECKS

Lower decks - Mostly occupied by bunks of the assorted crew and their guests. The bunks are relatively shoddy bunk beds, to take up less space, that line the lower decks. Each bunk has one shared chest at the foot of it, and some lanterns hang from the ceiling. There are a few windows and some lanterns attached to the walls.

Elektra's room - One of the most lavish rooms on the ship, it rests at the back of the lower decks (toward the end with the quarterdeck). In the middle of the room, against the back wall, is a huge and lavish bed covered in a red, silk spread that's soft and plush. All the bed's other dressings are just as comfortable.

To one side of the room, at the far back, is a door leading to Elektra's bath. Near this door is a tall mirror hanging on the wall. The room also contains two huge chests, two nightstands on either side of the bed, and a dresser. Multiple trophies, weapons, and accessories hang on the walls, from various cultures all across the world. The room also has several windows on either side and some lanterns mounted on the walls.

Elektra's bath - Connected to Elektra's room. A small place with an actual bathtub - partially gilded in gold - that was stolen from a Parsanshari noble ship. It is equipped with multiple shampoos and other lovely-smelling things. Has plenty of towels, most of various bright colors, and one window. Also has a private toilet.

Horses room - A room with stables to store the horses that were brought along for the trip, namely Caiden's brown stallion and Ghost, Drake's black stallion with a white forehead star. Accessible through the lower decks.

Storage closet - A smallish storage closet full of crates and barrels, but it still has enough room to fit two people. Accessible through the lower decks. Has one lantern hanging from the ceiling.

LOWEST OF LOW DECKS

Bilge - The very, very bottom of the ship, accessible from the lower decks. Full of mucky water and smells horrible. Sometimes the pirates throw unruly people down here to punish them for causing trouble. You don't want that to happen.

---

“Yes, I…. I think that’d be hard to talk about.”

Drake regarded Cae briefly when she spoke, but he just nodded and looked away from her, apparently ashamed to be getting so emotional. His nostrils flared and he swallowed again, afraid to try and say anything else and discover he'd lost his voice.

Tom hesitated for a second from surprise when Cae pulled him into a hug - hadn't she just been talking about how the idol burned her? He felt it, though it wasn't painful for him. The demonic essence of the thing was lashing out just at Cae's presence. With her pressed against his body and his stomach, the idol felt incredibly warm, but in a strange way. Not even an uncomfortable one or an overwhelming kind of heat, just a strange sensation that the demonic idol was aware of her proximity and hating it.

Still, he couldn't help but relax at her touch. To have her arms around him made him suddenly dismiss any thought of the demonic artifact completely. Drake slid his arms around her, tightening them gently and not making a sound as he nuzzled her neck, his breath warm on her skin. Tom took in her scent, closing his eyes and trying to get his emotions in check.

“We’ll fix this,” Cae reassured him in a quiet tone. “Even if we don’t fix it in Kemhet… I won’t leave your side until we fix this.”

Not sure if he was even capable of answering verbally, Drake slid one hand up her back to one of her shoulders, giving it a tender caress. He hugged her just a little tighter in response, enjoying every second of their embrace. Her skin against his, her arms around his shoulders, the soft feathers of her wings enveloping his body and brushing against his bare arms...

Wait a minute. That damn idol--

Drake tensed slightly as if suddenly coming to his senses. Though a part of him was loath to do so, he moved away from her just enough that his torso wouldn't be against hers. He slowly removed one arm from around her and lifted his hand to Cae's cheek.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said quietly. His thumb brushed her skin, and he leaned his face in just a little closer - but he paused again, staying as close to her as he could without his stomach making any contact. Finally, he managed a smile, even if his eyes were still red. "Thank you," he finished, his voice as low as ever. "For everything."

He could've given Cae a list, but he didn't have the voice for it. Drake couldn't take his eyes off hers. Everything in him was telling him to just kiss her, yet for once, he couldn't bring himself to do it. She was a divine being, one of Athena, no less. That, and if he got too close, the idol inside him would hurt her again. Causing her pain was the last thing he wanted... but he couldn't make himself pull away completely from her wings or her arms, his face still close to hers.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#2 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:23 AM

Elektra, Caiden, and Percula sat in incredibly awkward silence as the elf promptly left. Elektra glanced at Percula and Caiden and said, "Nice to meet you, by the way, tiny winged person. I'm Elektra."

“Percula.” She offered, still kind of blank after all that had just happened.

Elektra added something about not being surprised by anything, and then asked how Percula got on the ship.

"Wasn't me," was all Caiden said. "I'll let her tell you, if she wants."

The pixie frowned. “Maybe in another life.” She decided, her snarkiness returning.

"Well," said the pirate as she stood, "I should go pretend I'm doing important things on the ship. See you lot around."

As Elektra left and headed up to the main deck, Caiden remained, staring into space and looking grim. He glanced at Percula and didn't say anything, but for once, Percula got the feeling that he didn't mind her company. So she alighted on his shoulder, lounging there.

“Well, that was… weird.” She finally said. “At least she, uh, gave you a free mushroom…” She added, uncertainly.

Sheesh, I didn’t think an elf could throw me this out of whack, after something like that...

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#3 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:44 AM

Caiden just glanced at Percula when she lounged on his shoulder, but he didn't comment or try to knock her off. His shoulder was certainly a large enough platform to lounge on.

“Well, that was… weird.” She finally said. “At least she, uh, gave you a free mushroom…” She added, uncertainly.

The Venator snorted, looking at it. "Yeah," he said. "I guess that was... something."

He stuck it in a pouch on his belt before he added under his breath, "You were right about the addiction, when you mentioned it earlier. That elf saw it, too." Caiden's eye flicked over in the direction of where the elf had walked off. "I don't know how the hell she did. I've never admitted it to anyone until just now."

Pointedly, he added after a second, "And I don't plan to admit it any more after this, either."

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#4 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

The Venator snorted, looking at the free mushroom Percula had pointed out. "Yeah," he said. "I guess that was... something." He stuck it in a pouch on his belt before he added under his breath, "You were right about the addiction, when you mentioned it earlier. That elf saw it, too." Caiden's eye flicked over in the direction of where the elf had walked off. "I don't know how the hell she did. I've never admitted it to anyone until just now."

The pixie grinned, cheerful thanks to being told she was right. “Weeell, most people I know who drink potions get addicted to them.” She hummed, rolling onto her belly and resting her chin in her hands as she looked up at Caiden’s head from his shoulder. Heh, when he’s not so super-grumpy, he’s kinda cute… sort of like Tommy.

Pointedly, he added after a second, "And I don't plan to admit it any more after this, either."

Percula giggled mischievously, but tapped the side of her nose. “Mmhm. I won’t tell a soul.” She promised, crossing her fingers behind her back as she did so; something which Caiden could probably see, considering she was lying flat on her belly. Habits died hard.

“Anyway~...” Saffron went on, still lounging on his shoulder. “You hungry?”

A long moment passed as she realized how that might sound, since Soothand had loudly explained to Caiden that she enjoyed getting eaten. “...I mean, I’m starving, too. So food. Yeah.”

#5 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:12 PM

“Mmhm. I won’t tell a soul.” She promised - and then crossed her fingers behind her back. Caiden noticed and just arched a brow.

"Like I believe that," he said rather gruffly. But he added genuinely, "I'd prefer if you didn't." His tone returned to its usual grimness as he finished, "Not sure what kind of kick you'd get out of that, anyway."

“Anyway~...” Saffron went on, still lounging on his shoulder. “You hungry?”

Caiden looked genuinely unsure how to respond for a moment or two - for the exact reasons Percula was afraid of.

“...I mean, I’m starving, too. So food. Yeah.”

"Yeah," Caiden echoed in an attempt to ward off the awkwardness of the moment. He got to his feet, though Percula noted he was careful to do so in such a way that she could stay right where she was without risk of falling off. "I'm not sure what these pirates have to eat, but..." he headed back to the storage room they had been in before, the same one where the horses were being kept.

Then he knelt and opened up one of his saddlebags, which was in the floor after being removed from his horse for the duration of their sea venture. He fished out a package and unwrapped it to reveal some dried berries and a piece of surprisingly fresh bread.

"It's probably nothing better than my own supplies," he finished. "And I'm sure they don't have an overabundance of fruit. So, if what I know about pixies is right, then you're welcome to as many of these as you want." He offered her a few of the dried berries.

After all, his supplies was probably some of the only fruit around. If the pirates had any fruit, vegetables, or other plant matter to suit a pixie, he would be surprised. Percula might end up living off bread after a while... then again, they all might, if the journey took long enough. Bread and grog. Caiden wasn't looking forward to it.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#6 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:54 PM

"Yeah," Caiden echoed in an attempt to ward off the awkwardness of the moment. He got to his feet, though Percula noted he was careful to do so in such a way that she could stay right where she was without risk of falling off. "I'm not sure what these pirates have to eat, but..." he headed back to the storage room they had been in before, the same one where the horses were being kept. He knelt and opened up one of his saddlebags, fishing out a package and unwrapped it to reveal some dried berries and a piece of surprisingly fresh bread.

"It's probably nothing better than my own supplies," he finished. "And I'm sure they don't have an overabundance of fruit. So, if what I know about pixies is right, then you're welcome to as many of these as you want." He offered her a few of the dried berries.

Percula blinked, hopping off his shoulder and hovering to reach the handful of berries. She carefully picked one up, looking it over and sniffing it before digging in, sitting down in his hand beside the other berries. Saffron idly tested her wings as she ate, stretching them out while she still had a chance. The spirits alone knew when she might slip up again and accidentally get someone to eat her, again. I wonder if Caiden has more room- are you serious?! The pixie thought, choking on a hunk of berry. After a brief moment, she managed to clear the obstruction with a tiny swallow, and her mind went back to how the opposite had happened to her when she crawled out of Tom’s gullet…

One of these days, I’ll actually get digested.

She sighed, glancing up at Caiden and looking rather worn out, and slightly exasperated. “Thanks for the food…” She offered, half-heartedly.

It was rather obvious something was bothering her, a lot.

#7 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:01 PM

Caiden, on the other hand, didn't seem keen on eating anything. He just sat there and lost himself in thought, keeping his palm level while Percula sat in it and had her meal.

Then the pixie sighed, glancing up at Caiden and looking rather worn out, and slightly exasperated. “Thanks for the food…” She offered, half-heartedly.

The Venator turned his one eye to her and said, "You're welcome." But her distress over something wasn't lost on him, and he kept watching her. "You seem awfully down. Did that elf get to you as much as she did me, or is it something else?"

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#8 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:42 PM

"You're welcome." Caiden said, but he kept watching her. "You seem awfully down. Did that elf get to you as much as she did me, or is it something else?"

“Uh…” Percula bit her lip. “Both.” She finally sighed, leaning back against one of his fingers.

“It’s mostly the eating thing.” She explained, mumbling, shifting a little in Caiden’s palm. She looked around the room, purposely trying not to catch his gaze.

#9 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:53 PM

“Uh…” Percula bit her lip. “Both.” She finally sighed, leaning back against one of his fingers.

Caiden frowned some, leaning one shoulder against a nearby wall. He was surprised he was suddenly having such friendly exchanges with the pixie, but - well, here they were.

“It’s mostly the eating thing.” She explained, mumbling, shifting a little in Caiden’s palm. She looked around the room, purposely trying not to catch his gaze.

For a moment or two, Caiden felt unsure how to react, and he looked it. But, at length, he said, "What about it? It wasn't exactly Soothand's best moment to tell it, if it embarrasses you, but..." he shrugged. "Don't let it eat at you."

Caiden gave a lopsided smile, though this rarity faded pretty quickly. "Sorry, I know that was the worst," he said. "But sometimes even I try to lighten the mood."

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#10 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:49 PM

For a moment or two, Caiden felt unsure how to react, and he looked it. But, at length, he said, "What about it? It wasn't exactly Soothand's best moment to tell it, if it embarrasses you, but..." he shrugged. "Don't let it eat at you."

He received a glare that should have been capable of literally freezing him solid, all things considered.

Caiden gave a lopsided smile, though this pretty quickly. "Sorry, I know that was the worst," he said. "But sometimes even I try to lighten the mood."

Percula let out a sigh, face-palming with his palm. “Meh, thanks, I suppose.” She said, sitting back up. “It’s just…” She hesitated, wondering if explaining what exactly was going through her head was the best idea, before she realized she didn’t care. What was Caiden, of all people, going to do to her? Eat her? Hah. Totally ridiculous.

...Right?

“...Half of me likes it, half of me doesn’t.” She finally blurted out, shutting her eyes tight. “A-and I just don’t know what to do about it.”

#11 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:15 PM

Percula let out a sigh, face-palming with his palm. Caiden tried not to laugh.

“Meh, thanks, I suppose.” She said, sitting back up. “It’s just…”

Caiden waited patiently, watching her.

“...Half of me likes it, half of me doesn’t.” She finally blurted out, shutting her eyes tight. “A-and I just don’t know what to do about it.”

The Venator scratched his chin with his other hand, losing himself in thought for a moment. What did he say to something like that? He'd certainly never had that kind of an issue. ...Well, mostly. Tom was probably a better person to talk about for this sort of thing. He probably enjoyed it, too. Gods know, he enjoyed almost anything.

On second thought, it was much better that she wasn't talking to Tom.

Caiden leaned his back against the wall instead, though he kept regarding her. "Personally, I'd hate being in something else's stomach... but I'm a monster hunter, so I live with that as a constant threat," he said half-jokingly.

"But, why do anything about it?" the Venator went on. "It hasn't caused any problems for you yet, so what's the harm? Awkward as it might sound, it's a means of protecting yourself and hiding. When you're that size, you could use something like that - especially if it's someone you trust. Yeah, it's an... inventive way of getting that protection, but it works."

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#12 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:06 PM

Caiden leaned his back against the wall instead, though he kept regarding her. "Personally, I'd hate being in something else's stomach... but I'm a monster hunter, so I live with that as a constant threat," he said half-jokingly.

“Heh. Very funny…” Percula mumbled.

"But, why do anything about it?" the Venator went on. "It hasn't caused any problems for you yet, so what's the harm? Awkward as it might sound, it's a means of protecting yourself and hiding. When you're that size, you could use something like that - especially if it's someone you trust. Yeah, it's an... inventive way of getting that protection, but it works."

“...What?” The pixie blinked, trying to wrap her mind around Caiden’s idea of things. On second thought, though, she could see what he meant. Tom’s stomach was kind of nice to hide in; definitely better than his pockets. Albeit there were slightly more pros to hiding in a pocket, one being that she had easy access to fresh air. On the other hand, though, pockets weren’t very good for protection. Being in someone’s guts meant that that someone needed to get torn in half before someone inside could get badly hurt.

Stomachs were cramped, though, something Saffron reminded herself of as she carefully moved her wings. Well, stomachs stuffed with large, gold idols… She reminded herself, not looking down at Caiden’s belly with a serious effort of will. “I… guess you’re right.” Percula finally sighed. “It’s just-” She paused, and her brow furrowed as she looked up at Caiden’s head. “Wait, are you suggesting I need protection just because I’m short?” She suddenly asked, as the more… volatile part of her mind caught on.

Saffron hopped off of Caiden’s hand, abruptly, but before she hovered to the ground, she snapped her fingers; yet another habit of her’s. In the blink of an eye, though, Percula was suddenly many, many times her size.

That is, suddenly she was level with Caiden’s pectorals.

That seemed to leave Percula more upset, as a result, and she ‘hmphed’, crossing her arms. “I still don’t need protecting just because I’m small…” She grumbled, her mouth little more than a flat line as she looked up at him, frustrated that her little trick hadn’t worked as well as she hoped it would. It had been a long time since she’d changed sizes, and she’d never compared herself to a human when doing so.

#13 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:44 PM

“I… guess you’re right.” Percula finally sighed. “It’s just-” She paused, and her brow furrowed as she looked up at Caiden’s head. “Wait, are you suggesting I need protection just because I’m short?”

"That's not what I..." Caiden started, but Percula suddenly leapt down and snapped her fingers to become much bigger - but still definitely short.

That seemed to leave Percula more upset, as a result, and she ‘hmphed’, crossing her arms. “I still don’t need protecting just because I’m small…” She grumbled, her mouth little more than a flat line as she looked up at him.

It took every ounce of Caiden's willpower not to laugh. All that did come through was the hint of another of his one-sided smiles pulling at a corner of his mouth.

"I never said that," he replied. "Besides, everyone needs protecting once in a while. Tom, for example. He'd deny it, but he needs protection from himself. It's nothing to get mad about."

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#14 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:25 PM

He was laughing at her.

Well, not really. But Percula could feel it. See the amusement dancing behind his dark blue eye. Physically, though all that did come through of what she perceived was definite amusement was the hint of another of his one-sided smiles pulling at a corner of his mouth. It almost made Saffron twitch.

"I never said that," Caiden replied. "Besides, everyone needs protecting once in a while. Tom, for example. He'd deny it, but he needs protection from himself. It's nothing to get mad about."

The pixie eyed him for a few, long moments longer, before sighing. In that same breath, she shrank again, hovering in front of Caiden. Her gaze fell to her bare feet for a few seconds, before she let out another little sigh, and looked back up at Caiden.

“Really?” She asked, obviously not trusting him fully. Which was perfectly natural, given her species, character, and previous experiences with Caiden. “Do you mean it?”

#15 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:35 PM

Caiden watched her shrink again, still resisting that smile. But he managed to fight it back, keeping his eye on her.

“Really?” She asked, obviously not trusting him fully. “Do you mean it?”

"Of course I do," Caiden replied honestly. "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I became a Venator to protect people, not to 'hunt monsters.' And if it's one thing that I've learned now, it's that everyone needs protection now and then." He hesitated for a second before saying quietly, "Even the monsters... and the protectors."

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#16 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:43 AM

"Of course I do," Caiden replied honestly. "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I became a Venator to protect people, not to 'hunt monsters.' And if it's one thing that I've learned now, it's that everyone needs protection now and then..." He hesitated for a second before saying, "Even the monsters... and the protectors."

Percula remained silent for a few moments after that. Then, slowly, she hovered closer to Caiden’s face. Her tiny features softened quite a bit, and suddenly she wrapped her little arms around the Venator’s nose. And, before he could react violently in any way if he chose to do so, he planted a teeny tiny kiss on the tip of his nose, before smiling up at him rather sheepishly.

“Thanks, I… I really needed that.” She admitted, backing up again to a more conversation distance.

#17 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:58 AM

Caiden managed to stop himself from moving his head back when Percula got so close to his face. He wondered for a second if all this had just been some kind of pixie act to get him to show how much of a softie he was... Well, it'd worked, if that was the case.

But he paused when Percula hugged his nose and gave it the world's tiniest kiss. To his own surprise and mild embarrassment, he felt his face grow a little warm as he blinked in surprise.

“Thanks, I… I really needed that.” She admitted, backing up again to a more conversation distance.

"Just the truth," Caiden replied. "But: you're welcome."

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#18 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

"Just the truth," Caiden replied, his cheeks going a little red at . "But: you're welcome."

Percula smiled sheepishly at that, shifting a little in mid-air - it was a sight to see, for sure - before Saffron suddenly cleared her throat.

“S-so, uh, speaking of stomachs…” She went on, glancing at Caiden’s luggage. “Tommy’s is kinda cramped with that idol… and he doesn’t seem sure about how to get it out…”

“But I think I know of a potion that can help.” The pixie added, glancing back up at the Venator. “Just… I don’t have enough supplies to make it big enough for him.”

#19 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:50 PM

“S-so, uh, speaking of stomachs…” She went on, glancing at Caiden’s luggage. “Tommy’s is kinda cramped with that idol… and he doesn’t seem sure about how to get it out…”

Caiden glanced at his supplies as well, looking thoughtful. Letting a pixie into his potion supplies... could be disastrous, frankly.

“But I think I know of a potion that can help.” The pixie added, glancing back up at the Venator. “Just… I don’t have enough supplies to make it big enough for him.”

"Well," said Caiden, going over to his various supply bags and throwing a few open, "you can take a look and see if I have anything you need. I've certainly got a wide variety of ingredients. I try to pack for whatever potions I might need in any situation."

He sat down next to the various bags and added, "Not sure if he should try to get that idol out yet, though. We might have to get it through more civilized territory, and these pirates still don't actually know about it. Given that it's gold and rubies, they might want to get their hands on it, themselves. That, and Tom, Soothand, and I found this book that claims a lot of things about the idol's powers."

Caiden sighed. "But it's all probably just talk. I know he'd like to have it out of there. Just not sure if it's the smart thing to do yet." He looked at her again. "Anyway, what kind of potion did you have in mind?"

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#20 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:17 PM

"Well," said Caiden, going over to his various supply bags and throwing a few open, "you can take a look and see if I have anything you need. I've certainly got a wide variety of ingredients. I try to pack for whatever potions I might need in any situation."

Percula perked up at that, hovering down to sort through the bags of ingredients. Meanwhile, he sat down next to the various bags and added, "Not sure if he should try to get that idol out yet, though. We might have to get it through more civilized territory, and these pirates still don't actually know about it. Given that it's gold and rubies, they might want to get their hands on it, themselves. That, and Tom, Soothand, and I found this book that claims a lot of things about the idol's powers."

“Hm…” Percula hummed, thoughtfully. Whether or not she was listening to Caiden and replying to him was another matter, though.

Caiden sighed. "But it's all probably just talk. I know he'd like to have it out of there. Just not sure if it's the smart thing to do yet."

“Huh? Oh, yeah. Yep.” Saffron nodded, rather absentmindedly. Not like I would try making him grow on the ship, doofus...

He looked at her again. "Anyway, what kind of potion did you have in mind?"

“Uh… that depends.” Percula finally decided, landing on the lip of one of Caiden’s bags. “Do you think the idol will get affected by… uh, any potions? Since it’s kinda magical?”

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users