NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Some Wulfgard Graphics

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Golden-Star

Golden-Star

Master Procrastinator

• Nova Member
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

This is awesome!1!1!1!!1111!

Would this mean that all dwarves could manipulate magic through runes or would if be limited to Dwarf Magi?

~ Golden-Star

#22 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Highlord of Aurora

• Nova Member
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:00 AM

I gotta say this is extremely creative. Especially the wheel of magic. As for the emblems, they are all awesome. My favorite one is the paladin emblem, but that may also be because I just happen to like paladins :)
Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 Yava

Yava

Snacks for the swarm

• Nova Member
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

Such awesome stuff, you should update the sites, BOTH of them

#24 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:48 AM

Oh my. Well I do really like the emblem of the Paladins, but I think you may want to change the name and emblem of the Order of the Star Sapphire. I doubt you or Wolfy wants any trouble with DC.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#25 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:06 AM

Oh my. Well I do really like the emblem of the Paladins, but I think you may want to change the name and emblem of the Order of the Star Sapphire. I doubt you or Wolfy wants any trouble with DC.

Bah! A star sapphire is just a thing. We got the name from the star sapphire gems you could find in Baldur's Gate. Ryan's favorite weapons in that game were the Daggers of the Star, made with said gems. Ryan's character in Wulfgard, should he appear, would be a member of the Order of the Star Sapphire.

Also, sapphires are usually blue, not pink/purple, so DC is dumb. :P Anyway, it's just a reference to the same kind of gem, I'm not worried about it. ^_^

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#26 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:37 AM

It's mainly the fact that both use a eight-pointed star that's getting me hung up. Maybe a stylized six-pointed star would be better? After all that is closer to how a real star sapphire looks.

Speaking of, every star I see up there has points in multiples of four, but I always thought that five-pointed stars were more the norm throughout Europe. An eight-pointed star always seemed more associated with Buddhism to me, or maybe a compass rose, but never as just a plain star.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users