Photo

Amazing Spider-Man 2: Will they EVER stop releasing trailers?

Marvel / DC

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#41 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

HEY GUYS LOOK LOOK

I am sooooo excited. Did anyone see the Vulture wings and Octopus arms‽ (that's an interrobang look it up) Anyway, never mind the fact that they're ignoring the comics altogether, it's still going to rock!

...and hot dog look at that costume. Perfect. Just perfect.

Did I say I was excited‽ I am excited!
Hehehe...

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#42 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

YES I DID :D

Does that mean they're gearing towards a sinister six movie...? Electro, Goblin, Ock, and Vulture... Then Kraven and Mysterio if they go with the original group. Was Rhino ever a part of the 6?

#43 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Does that mean they're gearing towards a sinister six movie...? Electro, Goblin, Ock, and Vulture... Then Kraven and Mysterio if they go with the original group. Was Rhino ever a part of the 6?

I doubt it, thought I'd really enjoy if they did make a sinster six Spider-Man movie.
Then again, Rhino is confirmed to be in ASM3, and they did say they're trying to make a bigger universe around Spider-Man... maybe you're right.
Electro, Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, and Sandman were the originals, by the way. No Goblin in there.

Anywho, I had two thoughts...
What's with Goblin's Yugioh hair (visible in trailer)? :P Supposing that the guy in green armor was the Green Goblin, that is.
What if they killed Gwen off in this movie, and had a Clone Saga movie for the third? Just a thought.

Edited by Ouflah, 05 December 2013 - 06:30 PM.

gTAoKX.gif

#44 Florent

Florent

Vous Ítes des animaux

• Nova Member
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

Hey look, you can see Rochester (where I live) in the trailer!

MQpGhdb.jpg

I actually think there were a few other parts too. I saw the "traffic jam" set being built with all the cop cars.

Found a video. Skip to about 1:21

So when you see some cars crash/race across a bridge, you'll know it was shot in my home city!

#45 Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo

>mfw im judging your posts

• Nova Member
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

IDK, I enjoyed the first Amazing Spider-Man, #2 looks like it's gonna be awesome too. Can't be more abysmal than this past movie season (ugh, Iron Man 3) So, I'm excited. :D

Violence & Silence: It's important for all of us.

Here's my Art Thread (it's German for Arthouse) and ArtStation.

tqtEf64.gif

#46 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

• 2,027 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

Electro, Doctor Octopus, Vulture, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, and Sandman were the originals, by the way. No Goblin in there.

Close enough <_< :P

#47 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

it looks great and all I will say I'm a little bummed that Rhino is not in his classic costume. I have this thing for classic Spidey costumes don't know why just do.

#48 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

it looks great and all I will say I'm a little bummed that Rhino is not in his classic costume. I have this thing for classic Spidey costumes don't know why just do.

I know how you feel. The mech doesn't look like it should, (really, it shouldn't be a mech) but I do like the exoskeleton concept in Ultimate Spider-Man, just because it offers a plausible explanation for his strength.

I really think ASM is taking the Ultimate Spider-Man route. Bald blue-skinned Electro and a mechanical Rhino already? Next thing you know we'll have a Hulk-like Green Goblin (I hope not).

gTAoKX.gif

#49 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

You know I could have handled a "Exo Skeleton" Rhino costume better then I do the "Transformers Armor" Rhino. I think your right in the fact that they are taking the more Ultimate approach to the series which works for the series. I just was hoping for something different when it came to the look for Rhino.

Hulk Like Goblin if they ever do that I will be... I don't know how I feel about that at least right now I don't know how I feel about it.

#50 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

Spoiler
Let me just say I really, really hope that's not the Green Goblin he's fighting.
Things could be a lot worse than the Power Ranger armor. A loooot worse.

*ahem*
Now let's get another look at that amazing (pun intended) costume!
11236927423_968160881f_o.png

Edited by Ouflah, 06 December 2013 - 02:06 PM.

gTAoKX.gif

#51 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

• 2,027 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

A friend of mine seemed pretty sure Dehaan was gunna be the Goblin without a Norman Goblin first. It looks like it could be him, with his hair slicked back and up into a Syndrome, but at the same time the face doesn't look like his... Time will tell, I suppose.

#52 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

A friend of mine seemed pretty sure Dehaan was gunna be the Goblin without a Norman Goblin first. It looks like it could be him,

Dude, did you see the trailer? 'Harry' (Dehaan) does not have as much hair as that guy. Neither did Norman, for that matter.
...unless the goblin solution has some sort of hair augmenting side-effects. Or he could be wearing a mask (that doesn't have green skin).

Edited by Ouflah, 06 December 2013 - 04:26 PM.

gTAoKX.gif

#53 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

• 2,027 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

But he's got those weird bangs :P

#54 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

I don't know what it is, but when Harry Osborn says "Isn't that the question of the day," I get chills. I don't even know why, but I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I know him and Parker are going to be enemies.

gTAoKX.gif

#55 Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo

>mfw im judging your posts

• Nova Member
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

Dude, did you see the trailer? 'Harry' (Dehaan) does not have as much hair as that guy. Neither did Norman, for that matter.
...unless the goblin solution has some sort of hair augmenting side-effects. Or he could be wearing a mask (that doesn't have green skin).

Or it's poor CGI that's not supposed to be seen except for a split second. I'm almost sure that Harry is Green Goblin or at least will be Hobgoblin. :P In all honesty having him be Green Goblin doesn't make sense to me, but, let's give it a shot, eh?

Violence & Silence: It's important for all of us.

Here's my Art Thread (it's German for Arthouse) and ArtStation.

tqtEf64.gif

#56 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Member
  • 4,335 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

I'm stoked on this movie. I was all set to hate the first one, but I loved it.

So this one, with the costume back to normal, I'm going to love love love.

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#57 DeadFire87

DeadFire87

Game Intel Master

• 1,129 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Spoiler

There is also this from the trailer. /\  Which clearly marks two things. Dr. Morbius file, and Venom Storage. Venom as in Venom? I personally doubt that. I believe its Scorpion's Venom.

As far as Goblin goes. They say there will be no mask for him. I believe Both Osborns play Goblin in the film. Spidey likely defeats Norman, but doesn't kill him. Then Harry moves forward.

Could be interesting. I also suspect Mary Jane is in the film.

Next Batch of consoles..... Or well the rumors.

PS5 - 8 Cores Zen 2 - RAM - 16+ GB -  GPU - 9.2 Tflops somehow equal to 14.x Tflops on GCN? FEB 2020 reveal?

XB4 - 8 Cores Zen 2 - RAM - 16+ GB - GPU - 8 Tflops? Equal to some other number like 13 on GCN? JUNE 2020

Switch 2/ Switch Go? - Even more Portable Switch. Rumor of a better SoC that is cooler and faster maybe more powerful. Extra Mario Mushrooms. 

#58 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Member
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

I really didn't enjoy the trailer the first time I watched it, but I think I was just in a sour mood. It looks great and I can't wait to see it. If they give me Vulture or Carnage in the third film I'll be happy. I'm honestly surprised they're bringing back the Goblin and hinting at Venom. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised nonetheless. 

Spoiler

#59 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

I would gain immense respect for this franchise if they killed off Gwen Stacy.

Posted Image

#60 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Member
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Spoiler

Edited by Ouflah-la-la, 23 December 2013 - 07:44 PM.

gTAoKX.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Marvel / DC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users