#141 Phaedrus

Phaedrus

find inner soul

• Nova Member
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:53 AM

LOL how do you get like -1000+ downvotes? People must reaaally hate you then XD

Once more, and for the last time:

It was an experiment. We were doing science.

#142 Eeevilz

Eeevilz

Panda.

• 620 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:35 AM

Testing it on someone?

I would have, but my character got Falcon punched by a were-pire. Wow, that was a weird sentence. :P

Oh God I'm posting my actual political views in the News & Politics topic all serious-like what the heck is wrong with me

Posted Image

#143 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:49 AM

Once more, and for the last time:

It was an experiment. We were doing science.

Is that what they're calling it now?

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#144 Blade

Blade

Captain Moustache

• Nova Member
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:38 AM

Is that what they're calling it now?

And great justice.

#145 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:27 AM

And great justice.

But why Anasazi? Did he lose a bet or draw the short straw or what?

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#146 Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Bane of Anarchy

• Nova Member
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:56 AM

But why Anasazi? Did he lose a bet or draw the short straw or what?

He was easy to piss off and deserved quite a bit of it.

Posted Image

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." - Christopher Dawson

#147 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:03 AM

Oy, what'd I say about this "deserving" stuff? Leave the justice to the Mods.

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

#148 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:45 AM

Oy, what'd I say about this "deserving" stuff? Leave the justice to the Mods.

Okay then you tell me. Why did Anasazi deserve it?

#149 Eeevilz

Eeevilz

Panda.

• 620 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:56 AM

For whatever reason...somehow he supposedly "deserved" it. Let's leave it at that shall we? I don't want to see a fight :(

I would have, but my character got Falcon punched by a were-pire. Wow, that was a weird sentence. :P

Oh God I'm posting my actual political views in the News & Politics topic all serious-like what the heck is wrong with me

Posted Image

#150 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

Who cares. You guys take things so seriously. Just mellow out, dude.

Posted Image

#151 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:02 AM

Okay then you tell me. Why did Anasazi deserve it?

He didn't, I was trying to imply that.

#152 Moonlight

Moonlight

Leave Luck To Heaven

• Nova Member
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

It was trolling, straight-up. Like two people started doing it, he got mad, people got entertained by such and a helluva lot more people joined in. Thus, -1000.
Regardless, the drama over an internet reputation system is getting ridiculous. I think we all need to sit back, chill, and realize what we're getting angry over are a bunch of arbitrary numbers based on a thumbs up or a thumbs down. Jeez.

tumblr_nk2f3wRCMa1si48w3o1_1280.png

#153 Blade

Blade

Captain Moustache

• Nova Member
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:50 AM

It was trolling, straight-up. Like two people started doing it, he got mad, people got entertained by such and a helluva lot more people joined in. Thus, -1000.
Regardless, the drama over an internet reputation system is getting ridiculous. I think we all need to sit back, chill, and realize what we're getting angry over are a bunch of arbitrary numbers based on a thumbs up or a thumbs down. Jeez.

Which is why I'm in favour of getting rid of it to put a stop to even more of this silly nonsense regarding whiny members and low rep.

#154 Princess Bacon

Princess Bacon

burn the internet

• Nova Member
  • 3,086 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:20 AM

I still think we should make it negative votes only.

Joke Reasons: Then everyone can be hated equally. But some equally hated more than others.

Serious Reasons: If you can only do negative votes, if people dislike a post or someone's opinion, they can just anonymously downvote them rather than possibly causing a flame war by posting, and will actually have to make a post saying why they agree or why they like something rather than just upvoting.

#155 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:52 PM

Serious Reasons: If you can only do negative votes, if people dislike a post or someone's opinion, they can just anonymously downvote them rather than possibly causing a flame war by posting, and will actually have to make a post saying why they agree or why they like something rather than just upvoting.

I think the best evidence for not doing this is Anasazi, a prime example of the GIFT in action. It's great in theory, but that theory assumes that there aren't any people here that are douchebag trolls who take any opportunity they can to irritate other people for their own amusement.

#156 Princess Bacon

Princess Bacon

burn the internet

• Nova Member
  • 3,086 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:32 PM

I think the best evidence for not doing this is Anasazi, a prime example of the GIFT in action. It's great in theory, but that theory assumes that there aren't any people here that are douchebag trolls who take any opportunity they can to irritate other people for their own amusement.

Of course, that's why I actually voted for no rep system. Like back in the day.

#157 Phaedrus

Phaedrus

find inner soul

• Nova Member
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:40 PM

All I gotta say:

Hater's gonna hate

#158 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:02 AM

He didn't, I was trying to imply that.

Oh....Well I feel stupid now. :unsure:

Excellent point. This is getting ridiculous. Let's just leave the rep system up to the poll and move on.

We need a snarling smilie.

#159 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Member
  • 4,335 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:10 AM

EDIT EDIT: Sorry about correcting Mykl wolf so much (obviously you were talking about me). I kind of got obsessive because of his spells and grammer; I'll stop now.

Ditto on that note. I am, after all, a Grammar Nazi. I simply must correct/address incorrect grammar/punctuation/spelling.

I shall refrain from doing such, if it pleases the ROOT Admin.

(Sorry, been reading Esther lately, I just really wanted to use "if it pleases the king" in a sentence.)

Ditto on that note. I am, after all, a Grammar Nazi. I simply must correct/address incorrect grammar/punctuation/spelling.

I shall refrain from doing such, if it pleases the ROOT Admin.

(Sorry, I've been reading Esther lately, I just really wanted to use "if it pleases the king" in a sentence.)

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users