168 replies to this topic

#161 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:35 AM

Hi Scorp,

Its Me, Fido again, applying for the Nova Member.

Here is the Order Ref for the purchase I made, RC5122461

The order was for $35

Please make me a Nova Member

Fido out...

#162 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:36 AM

Sorry I'm late. Once again, if I take too long, you can always e-mail sales@saber-scorpion.com and I'll respond faster. wink.gif

QUOTE (The Master)
Hi Scorp I'm not sure if this counts, but I've ordered twice, the last one was $7.00, the one before was $5.50. They were some time ago, so I don't know if they count. The orders were made out to either Rob or Paul Mackay, however I think the most recent one was to Paul. The most recent one i ordered was the Bob Party Scale Mail set. So if it does count, then I will be very grateful. If not, ah well coz I might be ordering again soon.
Thanks

Ah, I see one here from January. Upgraded!

QUOTE (The Dude)
I've bought the 'Warrior Born' book, under the name 'Jos van den Brink', and the order number was RC5517952. I think. But the name should be enough, right?
P.s. It helps, it's connected to josvandenbrink@welho.com, Not my email adress but me dads. I get to be Nova Member now, right?

Thanks in advance.

Ah yes, I remember mailing that one out just recently. Upgraded - Hope you enjoy the book!

QUOTE (Necrologic)
Order number RC5528155 for Warrior Born biggrin.gif

Gotcha - upgraded! Hope you enjoy the book.

QUOTE (Reaver-Wolf)
Hi Scorp,

Its Me, Fido again, applying for the Nova Member.

Here is the Order Ref for the purchase I made, RC5122461

Gotcha - upgraded! Thanks for your order.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#163 Socks

Socks

Sergeant

• Nova Member
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

Thanks smile.gif

#164 Just...The Doctor

Just...The Doctor

And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!!

• Nova Member
  • 603 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

Thanks Scorp!!
R.I.P. Tenth Doctor 2005-2010
Posted Image

I got so emotional after watching David Tennant regenerate I cried *sob*. Whats more, is he was replaced with a wierder looking person! *Sobs some more*

#165 Brandon

Brandon

• 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

well i made a purchase of decals about 2 years ago. i know it was more then ten dollars because i still have the decals on my minifigures.
i don't remember the paypal number. but the name is for it is Millard. there was 2 marien soldier decals, green cyborg decal, 1 saber scorpion decals, 3 xarkon soldier decals, 1 xarkon medic decal, 1 xarkon sniper decal. thats i can remember i hope it will work
Player of Halo/Xbox Live. Star trek fan,oh and im in comic con right now and i got to see Lenard Nemoy, get his autograph, picture with me and him, and shake his hand. San Deigo Comic Con 2009 was great, got to play all that demo cheese, such as odst, i also got to play resident evil and all that good cheese. got to see lectures, such as halo legends. I got lots of comics, and i got the comic i always wanted New Mutants 98# inducing my favorite of all comic characters, Dead Pool. i got a dead pool poster signed by the artist. i got to see the cast of the big bang theory comedy. If anyone wants to ask me any questions about comic con just ask.
Posted Image

#166 ObscuryT

ObscuryT

I'm French, so don't dare say bad about us.

• Nova Member
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:16 AM

Hey scorp i just sent an order which my mother paid under the name of Francoise Cancelmo but i didn't see the order number and left a comment saying it was me on it.

You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.
You dig.

Posted Image

#167 Ascalon

Ascalon

Legionnaire

• Nova Member
  • 373 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:48 AM

I bought G4M3, and I do believe it was under the name of Rose Armour.

#168 Kenny

Kenny

• Nova Member
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:43 AM

Hey Scorp, I bought some decals on May 31, 2009, amounting to exactly $10.00
On paypal the Unique Transaction ID was #52F40882C9823825E

#169 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:23 AM

Hi guys. I will be closing this thread now since I can't seem to keep up with it very well. Instead, I will accept all be accepting all Nova Member confirmations via e-mail at sales@saber-scorpion.com, an address that I check at least twice a week. Faster upgrades, more privacy. Everybody wins. Will post a new topic about this soon.

But first, to finish up the last ones in here...
QUOTE (Brandon)
well i made a purchase of decals about 2 years ago. i know it was more then ten dollars because i still have the decals on my minifigures.
i don't remember the paypal number. but the name is for it is Millard. there was 2 marien soldier decals, green cyborg decal, 1 saber scorpion decals, 3 xarkon soldier decals, 1 xarkon medic decal, 1 xarkon sniper decal. thats i can remember i hope it will work

I've searched for "Millard" over and over again now, and although I got one result that *MIGHT* be you, I want to be sure. Please send me an e-mail at the above address with your full name and the city you live in, so I can be sure it's you. Thanks.

QUOTE (Luxes)
Hey scorp i just sent an order which my mother paid under the name of Francoise Cancelmo but i didn't see the order number and left a comment saying it was me on it.

Yep, I got you when I saw it on the order. wink.gif

QUOTE (Garwahl)
I bought G4M3, and I do believe it was under the name of Rose Armour.

That is a cool name. Although I misread it as "Rose Amour" the first time. Haha.
Anyway, I'll upgrade you now.

QUOTE (Kenny)
Hey Scorp, I bought some decals on May 31, 2009, amounting to exactly $10.00
On paypal the Unique Transaction ID was #52F40882C9823825E

Gotcha. Upgraded.

Thanks to everyone who ordered from my site! Your continued support is always appreciated.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users