DragonCmx13

Trust me i'm the Doctor

• Nova Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!Tenth_Doctor_b.jpg

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DragonCmx13, 15 October 2013 - 12:24 AM.

#42 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

I first found this site searching for MGS decals, so I would love to see some Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain designs, maybe with some Peace Walker and Portable Ops thrown in. And then Snake From Metal Gear Acid 2 to complete my collection of Snakes  :lego_hehe: 

Also, how about some more Assassin's Creed? E.g. Armour of Brutus, Haytham, Yusuf, Aveline, Maybe Adewale in his outfit from the new Freedom Cry DLC.

And whoever above said Legend of Zelda, I salute you.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#43 bpw2002

bpw2002

Marksman Of The Jagged Edge.

• 34 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hi scorp!

Please make instructions for your LEGO NR models!

You have just been... Intellectually Enlightened.  

#44 RA RA

RA RA

You just activated my Alu-card.

• Nova Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

Well, I would be keen to see a selection of multiplayer Halo 4 spartans, perhaps based on those used by fellow SSL members! Though the way you did it for Halo 3 would be fine as well methinks.

Posted Image

#45 Dubstep_Luver

Dubstep_Luver

NR Fan

• 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Well then, how about some Addams Family stuff?

#46 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,841 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

Scorp, every thought about updating your Halo Scorpion tank model? You gave quite a lot of love to the Warthog, but you can't leave the Scorpion in the dust.

Edited by Neyo Wargear, 01 December 2013 - 08:30 PM.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#47 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Member
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

POPULAR

I have to admit, I'm a little bit surprised it hasn't been suggested already, but - Besk'gam decals. That's Mandalorion armor for all of you or'dinii that don't speak Mando'a.

I'd love to see decals from all the armor generations.

emily-blunt.gif

#48 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

I've always wondered what a Xarkonian Bergelmir would look in LEGO form. Or a bigger and improved Nidhogg dropship model, with seats for all the minifigs to sit in while being transported perhaps? But most of all, I'd like to suggest that you make some Transformers LEGO. Maybe based on the War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron games? Just some war-torn Cybertron dioramas with Optimus Prime and Megatron fighting, while some Autobot dropship is touching down to take injured Autobots with them. You could light it and make an extra effort with some digital composition :) Or print out a background or paint one and put it behind the diorama. I hope you like the idea! A miniature LEGO version of the planet of Cybertron would be the coolest thing though. But, why not make a LEGO version of the Crown of Xarkon instead? One that can actually be worn by a real person? Or one that can be worn by a LEGO mini fig would be cool too, I guess :)

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#49 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:19 AM

I've recently started playing Batman Arkham Origins, which has some pretty cool costumes in it. How about some more superhero stuff? Arkham minifigs, New 52, Injustice, X-men etc. As a comic fan I'd love to see more in this section.

#50 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

I should probably respond to this thread occasionally and let you guys know I'm keeping an eye on it. Thanks for the responses! Keep 'em coming! Feel free to mention things again even if someone else has already said it.  :)

Looking back over all the suggestions last year and so far this year, I thought I would group them by how likely they are to happen:

Already Done:

Currently In Progress:
  • More Assassin's Creed - Working on Adélawé now!
  • Fallout Enclave - Working on these! There's a preview image in the Sneak Peek topic in the Cantina Nova board!
  • Wulfgard - Again, there's a preview of Tom Drake in the Nova board! And I'm working on some Inquisitor decals right now. Hopefully to be posted soon!
  • Nova Refuge - No new minifigs/decals in the works, but I've got a new ship on the backburner!

Likely:
  • Lord of the Rings - Improved LotR decals have been high on my to-do list for a LONG time now.
  • Superheroes - I've been strongly considering making some classic X-Men minifigs!
  • Doctor Who - been getting a ton of requests for these, might try to add some... though all the different constantly-changing Doctors make it difficult
  • New Metal Gear games - I think the MGS series has gone downhill, so I probably won't be making every character the way I used to do, but I might do the new Snakes at least.
  • More Halo - Always a possibility. No plans for customizable Halo 4 Spartans, but customizable Destiny decals are likely!

Possible:
  • Game of Thrones - It seems like a strange thing to combine with LEGO minifigures, but I do enjoy the show. Could happen!
  • Dragon Age - It would certainly complete my BioWare Fanboy lineup! :lol: I'll wait and see what Inquisition looks like.
  • Zelda - Actually, Link probably wouldn't be too hard, and I could use some more Nintendo characters in my lineup. So, maybe!
  • Improved Firefly/Serenity Decals - I'm pretty happy with my current designs, honestly. But if you need face decals, try emailing me (at the sales address), and I might be able to help!

Unlikely at this Time: (sorry!)
  • Transformers
  • Warhammer 40k
  • Dark Souls
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Bioshock
  • The Last of Us

Scorp, every thought about updating your Halo Scorpion tank model? You gave quite a lot of love to the Warthog, but you can't leave the Scorpion in the dust.

I did make an improved Scorpion turret once, but that's as far as I ever got. I thought I had a picture floating around, but I can't seem to find it... Can't really say if I'll ever finish it though. Maybe! :P

I have to admit, I'm a little bit surprised it hasn't been suggested already, but - Besk'gam decals. That's Mandalorion armor for all of you or'dinii that don't speak Mando'a.

I'd love to see decals from all the armor generations.

I've got decals of the "Neo-Crusader" armor from KotOR and color-changeable Boba Fett style armor. What else would you want to see, exactly?

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#51 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Member
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

I've got decals of the "Neo-Crusader" armor from KotOR and color-changeable Boba Fett style armor. What else would you want to see, exactly?

Well, I've always loved just the "Crusader" armor. It's a little less streamlined and more, and has the miscellaneous hoses and stuff. I dunno, it's just different. :P

emily-blunt.gif

#52 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

I don't see why Game of Thrones would be that strange. As long as they're all clothed it wouldn't be so bad. :P 

#53 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

I think that some Doctor Who LEGO would be a graet idea. I've been following this deviantART user, Xenomorph (http://xenomurph.deviantart.com/) who's actually been doing just that. He has an amazing TARDIS console. (See http://xenomurph.dev...-Room-202926074 and http://xenomurph.dev...-Room-202924758He also recently put out some photos of a sweet miniature diorama of The Daily Planet with Superman and some villains fighting with some gorgerously photographed and lit with some great digital composition, including reflections of the sky in window facade.

Can we suggest anything that isn't based on an existing franchise or property? Including NR and Wulfgard stuff. Like, maybe I'd suggest that you build your own personal rendition of the Area 51 base, letting you decide whether you want to go all realism or sci-fi with it?

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#54 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

Personally I'd love to see some Dvergar stuff from Wulfgard. Anything from the Desert Dwarves right up to the Iron Guantlet would be fantastic. I'd kill to see a Lego Beetle rider and I'd probably wind up buying any Dwarf figures or decals.

#55 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:08 PM

I know Mass Effect was a while ago now, but I'm playing through again, and I'd love to see a couple more figs: It seems unfair that James Vega should have decals but not a badass Prothean. My own attempts have failed miserably. A Javik decal and maybe Major Kirrahe would make me very happy. And a Krogan tuxedo (see Citadel).

#56 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

I know Mass Effect was a while ago now, but I'm playing through again, and I'd love to see a couple more figs: It seems unfair that James Vega should have decals but not a badass Prothean. My own attempts have failed miserably. A Javik decal and maybe Major Kirrahe would make me very happy. And a Krogan tuxedo (see Citadel).

Actually, I just finished making a Javik minifig! :D I only made a face decal for him right now - I was planning to just paint some BrickWarriors Android Armor for his body. But I might make some body decals too. I'll try to post him on the site soon.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#57 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

Actually, I just finished making a Javik minifig! :D I only made a face decal for him right now - I was planning to just paint some BrickWarriors Android Armor for his body. But I might make some body decals too. I'll try to post him on the site soon.

That's awesome timing! :lego_grin:  A more general request, there are a few figs you've done which I really like (e.g. John Marston and Uncharted 3) but are only available as complete minifigs. Any chance of making the decals available? I live in the UK so with the added postage they're a bit more expensive than I'd like.

Also, any chance of some Star Trek figures for Next Generation or Voyager?

#58 Wildsoldier37

Wildsoldier37

• Nova Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

Scorp can you make some GTA V minifigs and decals?

#59 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:55 AM

Star Trek TNG/VOY: Possibly! Those are on my "if I ever get around to it" list. :P

GTA V: That would be tricky because the characters are so... normal? Realistic? Nondescript? And they change outfits all the time too. So it's hard to make them look distinctly like themselves. :\

That's awesome timing! :lego_grin:  A more general request, there are a few figs you've done which I really like (e.g. John Marston and Uncharted 3) but are only available as complete minifigs. Any chance of making the decals available? I live in the UK so with the added postage they're a bit more expensive than I'd like.

Also, any chance of some Star Trek figures for Next Generation or Voyager?

The "minifig exclusive" decals are usually only "minifig exclusive" because I don't have a set of related decals to package them with. But I will usually sell the decals individually by request as long as it's not a super-recent addition to the shop. For example:

Decals Wild West Gunslinger ($1): http://www.romancart...de=D-GUNSLINGER

In the case of the "Series 3 Male Adventurer", I have a pack of Series 3 Heroes decals pretty much ready now - I just haven't added it to the shop quite yet. Here it is if you're interested:

Decals Adventurers Series 3 Heroes ($4): http://www.romancart...code=ADVFH3HERO

adventurers_fortunehunters3.jpg

Anyone who's interested can feel free to use these order links. :P

PS: For the record, international shipping on minifigs is currently $8.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#60 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

PS: For the record, international shipping on minifigs is currently $8.

Ah, I think I must have missed that update, I know it used to be a lot more. There goes my bank balance. :-p Thanks for the links, you can expect another order when Javik goes up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users