Maverick-Werewolf's Den News Blog

Echoes, Chapter III - The Return of the Mage-Emperor now available

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 23 January 2017 · 134 views
Wulfgard and 2 more...
I've posted the third chapter in Wulfgard: Echoes of the Mage-Emperor ! You can find it here:

Chapter III - The Return of the Mage-Emperor

Be sure to check it out! Sorry for the delays. I'm finally getting into something of a routine with my new schedule, I hope, and things should become more regular from here on out, but I'm still dedicat...

Nova Refuge Story Vignette & Artwork Update

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 21 January 2017 · 121 views
Nova Refuge
Hey, everyone! I've fallen a bit behind in updates, but depending on how well my schedule begins to straighten out now, I'm hoping I can get back on track very soon. Right now, I have some new artwork and a new story vignette set in Nova Refuge, featuring a Wrognoth character.

First up, the artwork : I didn't draw as much over Christmas break as I...

Now Available: The Werewolf: Past and Future, Chapter I

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 12 January 2017 · 176 views
werewolf, werewolves
Since this is my last week before I resume my graduate career at my university (the final semester, in fact, so definitely a busy one, especially since I'm also teaching two classes), and I once again become stuck in the horrible void of having way too much work and not much time to update, I'm posting quite a few things here at the end of my winter break...

Interview at WerewolfBook.com about Wulfgard: Knightfall

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 11 January 2017 · 189 views
werewolf, werewolves, Wulfgard and 2 more...
Here's one of the updates I promised in yesterday's blog post: I was interviewed at the site WerewolfBook.com about the first installment in The Prophecy of the Six series, Wulfgard: Knightfall !

Click here to read the interview.

Be sure to check out more of the site and some of the other author interviews and werewolf books listed there....

New World-building section, Overwatch rant, & more updates coming this week

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 10 January 2017 · 167 views
Overwatch, Wulfgard, Nova Refuge
This week, I have a brand new site section to offer - as well as a few other goodies, and the promise of more later this week.

First off, that new section: World-building . You can find it under the Writing section of the site menu. So far, I've included links to the official Wulfgard wiki and more information about it, since I've written or help...

Werewolf Thesis Update - Introduction

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 03 January 2017 · 144 views
werewolf, werewolves
Hey, everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying 2017 so far. I'm continuing my determination to make 2017 a better year for me than 2016 was.

And that includes weekly updates! I'm still trying to pick an actual day to have these updates, so they're a bit random right now, but I'm working on that as I gather more material t...

STORY UPDATE - Echoes, Chapter II - Best Left Buried

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 26 December 2016 · 124 views
Wulfgard and 2 more...
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful time. This has always been my very favorite time of the year for a lot of reasons - including the fact that I always seem to be struck by inspiration around this time, and I get a lot of work done!

So, as a Christmas present, have an early story update for Echoes o...

NEW STORY BEGINS - Wulfgard: Echoes of the Mage-Emperor

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 19 December 2016 · 176 views
Wulfgard and 2 more...
I'm very happy to announce that I have now begun posting an all-new Wulfgard story: Echoes of the Mage-Emperor ! I've been working on this story for the better part of the year, and I'm excited to finally begin sharing it with everyone!

I'll be posting the story in periodic updates (the first of which will be sooner rather than later). Right now,...

Weekly Updates Begin, plus Wulfgard: Wrought in Gold

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 09 December 2016 · 160 views
Wulfgard, stories
See the full blog post here.

Hey, everyone! I've finally finished a very rough semester, and now I'm getting back on track. I'm currently planning to do weekly updates on Fridays! These updates can be anything ranging from one or more new drawings, to a new story, to a new chapter in an existing story.

Currently, my only update is a story I wrote...

Academic Writing Updates - "Dream of the Rood" Translation & "The Vampyre" Article

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 29 November 2016 · 194 views

See full blog post here.

Hey, all! It sure has been quiet here in my little corner of the internet. Sorry about that. I'm still very busy finishing up my third semester as a graduate student, but as things draw to a close, I'm hoping for more updates and more content, including the long-delayed Echoes of the Mage-Emperor , at least one Nova Refuge...

September 2017

S M T W T F S
17181920 21 2223

Recent Comments