I'M FREE!

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 07 May 2017 · 309 views

No big updates just yet, but I have a huge announcement to make – I’M FINISHED! I’m free! I’ve completed my graduate program!

I won’t say “I have a Master’s degree” because not everything has gone through, but when it does, hopefully everything will go smoothly and I can soon say that for sure. My final semester of graduate school is now completed!

This means I need to get started on the many promises I made myself (and all of you) over my graduate career: I have a lot of updates in the works. For one, I plan to redesign my site. I’ve already taken a few pages down to revamp them (mostly in the Drawings section), and very soon I’m going to get to work completely remaking almost every page, especially the homepage. I also have lots of writing and art projects, and I’m hoping to start a Patreon soon, as well.

So thanks for bearing with me over my dry spells in graduate school. I hope you’ll keep an eye out for my upcoming projects – I’ll keep you updated every step of the way, and I’ve got a lot of announcements coming up.

See you very soon!

Congratulations Mav!

Take some time off and regroup! You definitely sound like you need it!

HUZZAH!

WOLFY IS FREE AND ERRANT AND ECHOES OF THE MAGE EMPEROR CAN RETURN!!!

Finally finishes huge writing project.

Relaxes by writing 16 new Errant topics :-D

November 2017

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

Recent Comments