Nova Refuge Story Vignette & Artwork Update

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 21 January 2017 · 120 views

Nova Refuge
Hey, everyone! I've fallen a bit behind in updates, but depending on how well my schedule begins to straighten out now, I'm hoping I can get back on track very soon. Right now, I have some new artwork and a new story vignette set in Nova Refuge, featuring a Wrognoth character.

First up, the artwork: I didn't draw as much over Christmas break as I would've liked, but that's always how these things turn out, isn't it? You can find some new drawings under both Sketches and Various Inkings, the latter of which is a new site section that I hope to start adding things to now and then. The new additions include a manticore, a Wrognoth soldier, a werewolf bust sketch, and some stylized colored ink drawings of some Wrognoth character designs. You can find them on my site, and in my artwork topic here on the forums as well.

As for other updates, I've added a new story to the Online Stories section, entitled "Nova Refuge: Human Intelligence." This is pretty much a little vignette I wrote in about 40 minutes on a whim, over my Christmas break. It features a Wrognoth character, though, so go check it out if you want a glimpse of the Wrognoth species in Nova Refuge. You can also find it here on the forums, in this topic.

Otherwise, I have a lot of other updates in store, but - for the time being - that's all! The third chapter in Echoes will hopefully be posted very soon. Sorry again for the delays there. I'm also working on the second chapter of my thesis, The Werewolf: Past and Future, and I'll get that posted in the coming weeks. Finally, I'm always working on short stories, and I'm working on revising some older work to post on the site, as well.

Until next time!

September 2017

S M T W T F S
171819 20 212223

Recent Comments