#1 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:37 AM

26048298231_ff3c5e9762_b.jpg

Image Source and TBB Article

Kind of excited for some of these, parts-wise; Aladdin is fantastic, as are Hook and Maleficent. 

Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#2 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,135 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:51 AM

Sign me UP.

It's about time they did something like this.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#3 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:26 AM

May 1st :)

Stitch ^_^

#4 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:45 PM

Aladdin's face is about the only thing I could use. That being said, I can think of a Disney massacre series of builds in the future...

That makes me smile  :lego_smile: !

----

Now, that small note aside, it pains me to see LEGO going for another licensed theme rather than following up this latest series (which is a super win!) with another LEGO original. I am certain I am the only one who feels that way though.

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,824 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:52 PM

Neat. So good to finally see some villains, which they never put in the Princess sets. Gotta have that Maleficent. Alice also looks really good.

Actually I'll probably collect all of these. Except Mickey and friends. Never cared for Mickey Mouse.

It's nice to have a Buzz Lightyear without that weird big molded head, but I have to admit that the Genie and Mr. Incredible don't quite look like themselves with just standard LEGO heads...

Aladdin's face is about the only thing I could use. That being said, I can think of a Disney massacre series of builds in the future...

WE6Yeu5.gif

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#6 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:23 PM

Yeah, they tried with the ear things for Genie... I'll probably try to grab that black pony tail from he Ninjago Jiin dude for him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users