3 replies to this topic

#1 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 643 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:31 AM

http://brickset.com/...ts-and-minifigs

So these gave surfaced. I guess the battle packs are nice, but as the only person in the world who doesn't care about battlefront I'm hoping there's a lot more.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#2 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:49 AM

So we're getting a Duros and another Rodian that's not Greedo? That's so awesome. I'm totally going to grab that speeder bike set just for those heads. The torso's all look pretty fantastic as well. I may also pick up the escape pod set just for the Jawa's. I've had my eye on the UCS Slave one for awhile now, but after seeing that you can get a similar Boba Fett fig from the Carbonite Freezing set, I may just wait... Who knows? These all look pretty sweet except for maybe what I think is now the third rendition of the Jedi starfighter? I'll pass that up for any of the other sets in a heartbeat.

Edit: The beaten up Stormtrooper helmets look amazing. Adding that to my get list.

#3 Flying Ace

Flying Ace

BWAH!

• Nova Patron
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:44 AM

Those 2 battle sets look like Battlefront. Like, jetpacks, better race diversity, it literally looks like the game in LEGO format.

Posted Image

#4 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:06 PM

They're most definitely Battlefront sets, and if that gives me a mountain of Aliens and rebel/stormtroopers to add to my collection, I'm all for it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users