• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#1 Xarky

Xarky

SSLF's self-proclaimed #1 Magnum Coyote fan

• Nova Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:59 AM

So you probably get the idea of this topic. Same as last time. No complaints about trades where one person doesn't fall through. Please only send details of the trades like adresses through PM. Otherwise have fun trading!!!

I am looking for an old style 90's Technic fig and helmet if anyone wants to trade forit. I am also looking for any SP2 figs and pieces.
Posted Image

#2 Mr. 1337

Mr. 1337

Avenged Sevenfold Fan

• 322 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:18 AM

I wish I could get some more Clones but the sets are realy excpencive(sp).
Know anyway I could get some?
Willing to trade.

Tear down these steadfast walls

#3 Xarky

Xarky

SSLF's self-proclaimed #1 Magnum Coyote fan

• Nova Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:01 AM

Trade what exactly. I have 4, but I need to know what you will trade (Quoting Mr.1337)
Posted Image

#4 Valkyrie132

Valkyrie132

Feet First To Hell

• Nova Member
  • 353 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:49 AM

Okay, here's the deal: I need BrickArms. Not the new stuff, the old ones. To be exact: a PSG1 and an MP7 or 2. Willing to buy or trade. I have a pretty good amount of supplies that I might be willing to bargain with - although I'm not giving up my BrickArms. If you want to see an example as to what I have you can follow the link in my sig to my Flickr Page. Just click the image.

So yeah, a PSG1 and an MP7.

EDIT: Oh, and if you're looking for something specific, just PM me. I have a lot more stuff than I have on my Flickr Page, such as a wide array of Clone Wars troopers that I'm willing to give up if anyone is interested. Please, people, consider!

Posted Image

#5 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Member
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:01 AM

If anyone has a chrome curved lightsaber hilt, that'd be great. I've got lots of stuff I'm willing to trade, so just name what you want.

#6 keylon

keylon

Rookie

• 27 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:33 PM

im interested in clones,(the ones with the fins such as from the clone wars or episode II) chrome lightsaber hilts and maybe blades
also minifigs with robes capes, and beards
i am willing to pay or trade if i have something in particular that you want

ill come up with more items later

#7 Mr. 1337

Mr. 1337

Avenged Sevenfold Fan

• 322 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:24 AM

@ xark
I dont have need them any more but thanks for the offer.
@ sniper I have a PSG1 but the the but stock and the triangular ish piece above the clip are like olive drab.

#8 embus

embus

Professional Pixel Ninja

• 81 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:51 AM

-sniper- i have 2 silenced mp7's, and 4 unsilenced mp7's, what would you have that i would want? (i'm into alien stuff, starwars.. space police, etc.. anything alien, post all your alien stuff you would be willing to trade! i will be browsing through your flickr until i find something i want) thanks! smile.gif

-Embus

EDIT: space police will be greatly appreciated biggrin.gif

Edited by embus, 14 July 2009 - 05:52 AM.

#9 Just...The Doctor

Just...The Doctor

And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!!

• Nova Member
  • 603 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Ruthless Xero @ Jul 1 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone has a chrome curved lightsaber hilt, that'd be great. I've got lots of stuff I'm willing to trade, so just name what you want.

I have one, never use it. Willing to trade

do you have a Little Armoury Boat-Pommel sword? I kinda need one. I am willing to give you the chrome 'saber hilt and a 'saber blade (if you want) for that sword. PM me if there is anything we need to discuss.
R.I.P. Tenth Doctor 2005-2010
Posted Image

I got so emotional after watching David Tennant regenerate I cried *sob*. Whats more, is he was replaced with a wierder looking person! *Sobs some more*

#10 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Member
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (The Master @ Jul 15 2009, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have one, never use it. Willing to trade

do you have a Little Armoury Boat-Pommel sword? I kinda need one. I am willing to give you the chrome 'saber hilt and a 'saber blade (if you want) for that sword. PM me if there is anything we need to discuss.

Well, if Little Armory hadn't died once again I would have one. I was going to ordera few days ago, but the sites down. Anything else you'd want?

#11 Just...The Doctor

Just...The Doctor

• Nova Member
  • 603 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (Ruthless Xero @ Jul 15 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if Little Armory hadn't died once again I would have one. I was going to ordera few days ago, but the sites down. Anything else you'd want?

I ordered, and the site went down as well. hope that means I'll still get my order.

Anyway, I would be interested in is a lego head, description here.

If you don't have that, I will accept a light grey katana. But ONLY if you don't have the head.
Posted Image

I got so emotional after watching David Tennant regenerate I cried *sob*. Whats more, is he was replaced with a wierder looking person! *Sobs some more*

#12 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Member
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Katana_Master @ Jul 16 2009, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, I would be interested in is a lego head, description here.

If you don't have that, I will accept a light grey katana. But ONLY if you don't have the head.

Funny, I've been trying to track down that head myself. Don't gots it though. tongue.gif

HOWEVER, I do have a light gray katana. Is there anything else you'd like along with that, cause I feel like I'm ripping you off by only trading that.

#13 keylon

keylon

Rookie

• 27 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

i also have a light grey katana, and a blcak one im willing to trade both for the lightsaber

#14 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Member
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (keylon @ Jul 16 2009, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i also have a light grey katana, and a blcak one im willing to trade both for the lightsaber

I believe this is my transaction good sir. Please step away or I may turn my blasters to stun.

#15 Mr. 1337

Mr. 1337

Avenged Sevenfold Fan

• 322 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:24 AM

I am in need of any modern day brickarm wepons.
I have a good amount of lego and am willing to trade.

#16 H.U

H.U

Yo!

• Banned
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

Does anyone have any phase 2 clones they are willing to trade? Phase two are Ep. 3 if you didn't know.
I dont have a lot of legos but i do have a decent amount. Just list some items you might want.
PLEASE and THANKS!

#17 Just...The Doctor

Just...The Doctor

• Nova Member
  • 603 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Ruthless Xero @ Jul 16 2009, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funny, I've been trying to track down that head myself. Don't gots it though. tongue.gif

HOWEVER, I do have a light gray katana. Is there anything else you'd like along with that, cause I feel like I'm ripping you off by only trading that.

You are most kind, my good sir. That head is sought out highly, isn't it? Only in one set I think.

Anyway, a gold BrickForge hero's sword will be good. If that isn't available, a chrome silver one of these will suffice. However, I doubt you'd have one, as they are only in one set, so a gold one of these will be ok. Sorry for being picky. I have a huge amount of figures to complete for a project. These parts are HIGHLY needed.

Thanks
Posted Image

#18 Mr. 1337

Mr. 1337

Avenged Sevenfold Fan

• 322 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Katana_Master @ Jul 17 2009, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are most kind, my good sir. That head is sought out highly, isn't it? Only in one set I think.

Anyway, a gold BrickForge hero's sword will be good. If that isn't available, a chrome silver one of these will suffice. However, I doubt you'd have one, as they are only in one set, so a gold one of these will be ok. Sorry for being picky. I have a huge amount of figures to complete for a project. These parts are HIGHLY needed.

Thanks

I have the helmet and I might have the head you are looking for.
If you want me to look I will.

#19 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Member
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE (Mr. 1337 @ Jul 17 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the helmet and I might have the head you are looking for.
If you want me to look I will.

My transaction I say! Shoo! Shoo!

Anyways, I'm guessing by a gold Hero Sword you mean bronze, which I have, and I have a chrome gold Great Sword. Take your pick.

#20 Just...The Doctor

Just...The Doctor

• Nova Member
  • 603 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Ruthless Xero @ Jul 17 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My transaction I say! Shoo! Shoo!

Anyways, I'm guessing by a gold Hero Sword you mean bronze, which I have, and I have a chrome gold Great Sword. Take your pick.

I pick...bronze hero sword!!

Transaction successful! Please PM me your posting details so we can get this outta the way

Thanks!

Also, to H.U, i have 2 phase 2 clones. What do you have to offer me?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users