New Minifigs, Wulfgard Map

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 03 March 2017 · 722 views

Wulfgard LEGO Custom Minifigs Shop SSL Update Star Wars
Quick update today! A couple of new minifigs have been added to the shop: the Space Wars Unleashed Dark Lord and Dark Invader! Also, the world map for Wulfgard has finally been posted! I am working on an interactive version, but for now the full color static image should be enjoyable enough for those interested. Lots of details...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Isn't a County and an Earldom the same thing?

Isn't a County and an Earldom the same thing?

A good question! Yes, the reason that both Earl and Duke/Count are on the map is that Earl is the title used in northern regions of the Empire, where the older southern regions use Duke and Count. Because Earl is derived from the local Nordic "Jarl." That's why it only occurs around Rimegard and Illikon, and every land south of that uses the other titles.

A good question! Yes, the reason that both Earl and Duke/Count are on the map is that Earl is the title used in northern regions of the Empire, where the older southern regions use Duke and Count. Because Earl is derived from the local Nordic "Jarl." That's why it only occurs around Rimegard and Illikon, and every land south of that uses the other titles.

Ah, makes sense. Thank-you for the clarification

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

September 2017

S M T W T F S
171819 20 212223

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users