• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus Imperator

• Webmaster
  • 7,564 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

This is the place to suggest what custom LEGO creations I should make next!

You can also suggest which of my custom minifigs (that I have already made) you would like to see available in the Custom Minifigs section of the shop.

I can't make everything that gets suggested, of course, but the ones that seem most popular stand a higher chance of being made. The more specific your suggestion is, the better. In other words, list specific characters rather than just naming a whole franchise. All suggestions are appreciated - thanks!

I really should have made this topic years ago...

gallery_1_267_326108.gif
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#2 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• 2,244 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

I was gonna say Cowboy Bebop...but then that's technically anime...so I guess not. :P

Other TV shows though. Do Justified. :P Raylan, the other marshals, the Crowders, the Bennets, Limehouse, Quarles, Ava, Arlo....

...well I guess you should probably WATCH it first, but after that yeah.

Also...the complete Gunslingers of Clint Eastwood. Blondie, Josey, Munny, all of 'em. :P

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#3 Lord English

Lord English

You're DARN TOOTIN i love to roughhouse!!!

• Nova Patron
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Doctor who. That would be really cool. It's a tv show FYI.

rsz_1gebwrhyswjipiqhompdmu0yecrcevjcvkpr

All Hail the Emperor and Senate of the Byzantine Empire

#4 Princess Recon

Princess Recon

You bred raptors?

• Nova Patron
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

It would be nice to see some Starkiller decals from The Force Unleashed 2, albeit there's like a hundred outfits in that game. :lego_hm:
And once it comes out, some decals from Destiny would be nice.

#5 Bobafettmaniac

Bobafettmaniac

Gopnik Lyfe

• Nova Patron
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

You have Skyrim, and Oblivion, but my Elder-Scrolls-Fanboyness is begging for Morrowind. I would love to make my own lego Ordinator...

I would also like to see some Wulfgard decals so that I can make a sig-fig for that era.

Posted Image

Thanks to Burngirl for the Sig.

#6 Spartanmonkey285

Spartanmonkey285

Get to tha CHOPPA!!!

• 27 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

I was thinking maybe Cortana from Halo as not many people have made her and the chief can't be the Cheif without Cortana! (as seen in Halo 4) :thumbsup:

OOH WA-AH-AH-AH!!

Mah flickr

#7 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus Imperator

• Webmaster
  • 7,564 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

Also...the complete Gunslingers of Clint Eastwood. Blondie, Josey, Munny, all of 'em. :P

I've always wanted to do this but I can't find an ideal hat. :( WHY DOESN'T ANYONE A HAT WITH A WIDE FLAT BRIM!?

I was thinking maybe Cortana from Halo as not many people have made her and the chief can't be the Cheif without Cortana! (as seen in Halo 4) :thumbsup:

Keep an eye out... :ph34r:

gallery_1_267_326108.gif
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#8 Phaedrus

Phaedrus

find inner soul

• 3,826 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

I don't know if you ever got around to playing TOR or not (you should, don't listen to the naysayers!) but you should totally do Darth Malgus and Satele Shan, as well as generic Jedi, Sith, and Republic/Imperial soldiers. I think they would translate well into your decal style.

You could even do a vignette of the Battle of Alderaan from the 'Spark of Courage' trailer! :o :P

#9 Tr0jin H0rse

Tr0jin H0rse

Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthorpist

• Nova Patron
  • 410 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

In all seriousness, who not make Brickforge Master Chiefs with your decals? They look awesome, but the only issue is that Brickforge don't stock sand green armour, only olive green. And getting hold of olive green minifigs isn't easy.

#10 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus Imperator

• Webmaster
  • 7,564 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

I don't know if you ever got around to playing TOR or not (you should, don't listen to the naysayers!) but you should totally do Darth Malgus and Satele Shan, as well as generic Jedi, Sith, and Republic/Imperial soldiers. I think they would translate well into your decal style.

You could even do a vignette of the Battle of Alderaan from the 'Spark of Courage' trailer! :o :P

I'm still kinda peeved about what they did to Revan, but I've been meaning to try TOR out again now that it's free to play. Though, LEGO already has official Darth Maglus and Satele Shan minifigs.

In all seriousness, who not make Brickforge Master Chiefs with your decals? They look awesome, but the only issue is that Brickforge don't stock sand green armour, only olive green. And getting hold of olive green minifigs isn't easy.

Well, I am going to add an Olive Green decal color option in the next update, at least!

gallery_1_267_326108.gif

#11 Phaedrus

Phaedrus

find inner soul

• 3,826 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

I'm still kinda peeved about what they did to Revan, but I've been meaning to try TOR out again now that it's free to play. Though, LEGO already has official Darth Maglus and Satele Shan minifigs.

Huh. Goes to show how out of the LEGO loop I am. :lol: I knew they were getting into the EU when I saw the official TIE Defender set (something you did do first :P), but this is news to me.

#12 Darknoon

Darknoon

hail hydra

• 1,251 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

More deus ex figures. :P Malik and Pritchard?

Also, I know Dragon Age isn't exactly popular here (for good reasons) however both games have some really good characters. Varric, Alistair, Aveline, Merrill, Morrigan and so forth. I'd love to see some figures for them. :) I also second the notion for a complete Eastwood line.

The Walking Dead games/show would also make pretty easy figures to make.
My comic, which I'd appreciate you reading:
Posted Image

#13 Gentleman Psychopath

Gentleman Psychopath

In Gaben We Save

• 732 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

Doctor Who would be cool, some sherlock holmes of a sort, it would be cool to see some Michael Ford and Prometheus vignettes/figures (they're from a wii game [I know it's a wii game, not popular amongst the gamers as a system, but the storyline for the game was pretty epic, movie quality in my opnion) the xarkon emporers would be cool too

mudkip.png

#14 Dimwik

Dimwik

That creepy kid staring at you

• 8 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

Maybe some more caracters from AC3 (Achilles, Haymath) :lego_grin:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep, like Grandpa. Not screaming in terror, like the other people in his car.

#15 witchking86

witchking86

King of Absolutely Nothing!

• Validating
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

Tolkein? Perhaps the Silmarillion, and any character LEGO has failed to make like Azog the Defiler. But Doctor Who is a good one, you can make Daleks (EXTERMINATE!) Anyway add his (see below.) suggestion, but GoT may fit into content you may find in the Flogged Donkey. No doubt there are bad ideas, there are also good ideas.

Edited by witchking86, 18 January 2013 - 03:10 PM.

I have no idea what you just said!

#16 swampmonster enomeg

swampmonster enomeg

• Nova Patron
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

I'm currently obsessed with ASOIAF so seeing some Game of Thrones decals would be amazing!

Posted Image

I am a Soldier of Xarkon -
What are You?

#17 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,025 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

I think you should update your Firefly 'figs. At the very least do face decals for 'em.

#18 Princess Recon

Princess Recon

You bred raptors?

• Nova Patron
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

Now that I think about it, updated Enomeg decals would be awesome!

#19 Tr0jin H0rse

Tr0jin H0rse

Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthorpist

• Nova Patron
  • 410 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Well, you remember how you made the customisable Halo: Reach decals? Why not do the same thing again, but for Halo 4?

#20 Lord English

Lord English

You're DARN TOOTIN i love to roughhouse!!!

• Nova Patron
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

Now that I think about it, updated Enomeg decals would be awesome!

yeah. Decals for all of the enomegs that made it through would be really cool. you have to make Mantis, Cat, and Eel's armor.

rsz_1gebwrhyswjipiqhompdmu0yecrcevjcvkpr

All Hail the Emperor and Senate of the Byzantine Empire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users