Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Dalt-akin West-walker

When you want people to play in your now Active RP, but you don't want to nag them to the point where they actively avoid it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Mar 21 2017 12:25 PM
  • Burger Warrior's Photo
    Burger Warrior
    Well, you made it a /tad/ difficult suddenly making my character continue doing mercenary work when she's kind of get self-confidence issues. I was expecting some heroic call when the RP started, not caravan work. XP
    Mar 21 2017 02:31 PM
  • The Arbiter's Photo
    The Arbiter
    I posted.
    Mar 21 2017 03:19 PM
  • broons's Photo
    broons
    Instead of passive aggressive status updates about it, maybe you'd have more luck with a friendly "Hey guys the RP has started, don't forget to post!" status.
    Just a thought.
    Today, 05:40 AM
Photo
Photo

Saber-Scorpion

My brother designed this wolf-themed chess & checkers board, now on Amazon - check it out: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKDCH48
Mar 19 2017 04:50 PM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    We're thinking about doing an original Wulfgard board game too! But so far the chess/checkers board isn't selling well, so... not sure yet if it will happen.
    Mar 19 2017 06:03 PM
  • The Arbiter's Photo
    The Arbiter
    I'd like to see a Wulfgard board game prototype if you have one designed.
    Mar 21 2017 03:24 PM
  • Saber-Scorpion's Photo
    Saber-Scorpion
    Never really got to the prototype stage... just early planning. We were thinking a board with a dungeon on it, and the players progress through the dungeon cooperatively and beat encounters using a CCG.
    Mar 21 2017 08:45 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Rune Walsh

That awkward moment where the Minecraft account you linked to your Mojang account apparently belongs to someone else...
Mar 18 2017 04:42 PM
  • Jociva Flcol's Photo
    Jociva Flcol
    How does that even happen, dude?

Yesterday, 07:07 AM
  • Rune Walsh's Photo
    Rune Walsh
    I honestly have no idea. I put in a support ticket and they... Changed my name back to Thray_Walsh, and walked away. Which, probably won't solve all of the problems.
    Yesterday, 07:19 AM
Photo
Photo

God-Emperor Thrawnie

COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
Mar 18 2017 04:06 PM
Photo

Hawk

Check out my new wrestling blog, this time featuring Rob Van Dam: https://thehawksnestweb.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/tales-of-wrestling-3-rob-van-dam/
Mar 18 2017 09:11 AM
  • Ryoma's Photo
    Ryoma
    Ah, what a great read! Excellent work!
    Mar 18 2017 10:28 AM
Photo
Photo

broons

kiss me i'm fitshaced
Mar 17 2017 09:10 AM
Photo

Dalt-akin West-walker

I just realized that Chris Redfield's transition from Buff Hero to Lanky Guy is the exact opposite of what happened to my depiction of Caiden Voros.
Mar 16 2017 01:14 PM
  • Maverick-Werewolf's Photo
    Maverick-Werewolf
    I take it this means you aren't familiar with Chris's original (pre-RE5) design, which was lankier than the Captain Nothing he has become now.
    Mar 16 2017 03:41 PM
  • Dalt-akin West-walker's Photo
    Dalt-akin West-walker
    Nope. I was just commenting on how I used to draw Caiden more skinny than he actually is before I fixed that, and how the exact opposite thing is happening to Chris.
    Mar 16 2017 06:19 PM
  • Nightstalker's Photo
    Nightstalker
    He's only Captain Nothing until the DLC!
    Mar 16 2017 10:58 PM
Photo
Photo

Maverick-Werewolf

The week after spring break is possibly the longest week of an entire semester.
Mar 16 2017 08:42 AM
  • Lord_Capulet's Photo
    Lord_Capulet
    I know, right? It's like the faculty were saving all that extra work all week.
    Mar 16 2017 09:15 AM
  • Burger Warrior's Photo
    Burger Warrior
    Nah, Cap, that's the week /before/ spring break ;P
    Mar 16 2017 11:20 AM
  • Lord_Capulet's Photo
    Lord_Capulet
    I've had it occur both ways, now that you mention it.
    Mar 16 2017 11:46 AM