• This topic is locked This topic is locked
805 replies to this topic

#801 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:25 AM

Well, why don't we start working on that right now! :P I'm online right now, if anyone wants to play. :D I'll be on Skype, too.

I'll hop on for about two hours. I have to go a little before 10, though. Very strictly, this time. :P

Hopefully we can get you to rank 50. :D

EDIT: YAY! :P Really fun games, guys. None of us did stellar in that last one, but I blame excitement over Harry hitting rank 50. :P

Speaking of that, congrats, Harry! :D One more rank and you get shiny Roman numerals! And congrats to you too, Fate, for your trophy. :D Later we can get you your co-op Crushing trophy, too! :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#802 Fate

Fate

• Nova Member
  • 697 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

Bah! You're just lucky I had trouble finding anyone in that last match. I was grumbling to myself that I should've ended it on a high note the entire time... :P

Luck? Such insolence. :P You and your record-breaking skills.

Unforunately, it looks like I'll be vacationing when Uncharted 3 multiplayer starts. I don't think I'll be able to play much of it at all. :( I'll definately get it though, even if it's only for a few days.

Thanks for playing with me, Harry and Wolfy. It's a rollicking good time, even if I'm not exactly great yet. :unsure: I'm gonna have to start playing online more. Congratulations to Harry for getting that purty rank 50 trophy.

#803 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Member
  • 4,069 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

Did anybody watch the Uncharted 3 gameplay last night on Jimmy Fallon?

#804 880_ZERO

880_ZERO

I give lead enemas.

• Nova Member
  • 9,450 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

I'm going to merge the Uncharted 2 and 3 topic since I don't see the point in having two different topics.
Old timer

#805 Squirrel

Squirrel

• Nova Member
  • 777 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

Well they are two different games and it does keep the discussion about playing Uncharted 2 multiplayer together away from theorising about possible characters/plots/other stuff in the Uncharted 3 topic.

Then again, when the Uncharted 3 beta comes out, I can imagine all the talk of 'That game last night' moving to the Uncharted 3 topic. The Uncharted 2 topic would be abandoned until the beta ends.

Anywho, 41 pages guys! :D

I host the SSLF Minecraft Server. Head on over to Red Base to get added to the whitelist. If you would like to help out with paying the hosting bills, please do donate.

Also, have you considered becoming a Nova Member?

#806 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

Dear God, what happened!?! Posted Image

... Oh.

I'm going to merge the Uncharted 2 and 3 topic since I don't see the point in having two different topics.

Bah! I don't see the point in that. Like Squirrel said, they are different games and there are two different types of discussion going on. I didn't really want the two to mix, as it'd be very confusing and messy. Besides, I don't see why having two Uncharted topics is cluttering up a discussion board made for topics so bloody much. :rolleyes:

But why didn't you at least just get me to do it, or ask first, or give me some kind of warning? Now Harrow is the one who started the topic, and he's banned, and discussion about Uncharted 3 will be mixed in with our crazy talk about Uncharted 2 online.

Whatever. But I'm starting a new one, because frankly I don't want a banned member to have started this topic.

Give me a minute, guys. Let me find my starting post to the Uncharted 2 topic and I'll make a new one.

EDIT: Okay, here it is.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users