NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Damnatio Memoriae

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
148 replies to this topic

#141 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Dump the punch, you GET the punch!

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:49 PM

You're free to edit your post, if you want. :P 

Sorry again for the delays in DM posts. My life is simply too busy right now. I haven't had any time for myself. Hopefully things will clear up at least slightly in the near-ish future.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#142 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:36 PM

So, apparently, I haven't found any time to make a DM post. Given my extreme difficulty finding time and that'll clearly keep up for while, I was thinking about pushing things pretty far along so that we can get to something different and move the story forward. I'm not saying I wouldn't take your actions into account, but it'd basically involve fast-forwarding through this fight and back to a point where there could be more character interaction and availability for this RP to sustain itself through character interaction before I move things forward again.

Anyone for this? Anyone against? I think it might help keep the RP alive if I got us through this fight in some big post and then opened things up to continue the story and keep tracking down Letom, while also giving you options as how to handle the situation with the Creep.

I wanted this to be a decently long and intense fight, but dragging things out at this point is really hard for me with my current schedule. But I don't want this RP to die, so right now, I'm strongly considering getting us to a point where people can interact with each other and with NPCs again. I can't manage a big combat post full of dice rolls every weekend right now.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#143 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:40 PM

Yeah I vote in favor of that. I enjoy the negotiating and the investigating parts a lot more than the combat, that's where the mystery and the intrigue lies. :P So a little fast forward sounds good to me.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#144 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Member
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:27 PM

Sure, that works.

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#145 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,839 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

Don't mind either way, been in too many RP's that have died.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#146 Ratcatcher

Ratcatcher

Yes, I also handle elemental rats

• Nova Member
  • 801 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:47 PM

Totally for that. It give me more time to pretend like I have other more important things to do as well. But we all know that's a lie anyway...

#147 Dalton the Spider Suit Guy

Dalton the Spider Suit Guy

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

• Nova Patron
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:03 PM

I'm okay with fast forwarding this fight.

If we didn't, my characters would most likely die.

Also, I'd suggest chipping away at a DM Post over time, at least trying to write at least one paragraph a day or something. :I

#148 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,116 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:42 AM

I've been working on a DM post, but to be totally honest, I feel like it's a very poor DM post overall and it's not really what I want. I'm struggling with it a lot, especially since I've felt for quite some time now that this campaign ended up not going the way I wanted it to (big surprise -_- Not blaming any of you guys at all, though, only my own DMing, and thank you all again for sticking with this).

I am, however, buried neck-deep in work right now, anyway. I've been - for several weeks now - working during my classes simply because I don't have enough time to get all my work done. I was really hoping this campaign wouldn't die, and I may still be able to get a DM post together at some point or another. But if it does die, I hope you guys can all forgive me. I shouldn't have even tried to run this campaign with my current workload.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#149 Ratcatcher

Ratcatcher

Yes, I also handle elemental rats

• Nova Member
  • 801 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:00 PM

Ah well. I loved it anyway. Any chance I can get to role play, I'll take, and I am quite happy from this one. Especially the insane asylum. :) look forward to the next DM post!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users