tongeboysniper1's MOCs and videos 2

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 tongeboysniper1

tongeboysniper1

I love Lego and Halo Reach !!!!!!!&#

• 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:04 AM

This video is short but It shows a really a really cool fig!
and sorry the title is suppose to say test 3=Jedi Vs Jedi Hunter

Edited by tongeboysniper1, 18 March 2011 - 01:26 AM.

#2 tongeboysniper1

tongeboysniper1

• 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:11 AM

I've got alot of things posted so could i have alot of comments but here's another video

#3 Kreoss

Kreoss

Where now are the horse and the rider?

• Nova Member
  • 596 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:00 AM

FIRST COMMENT!!!!
These are cool, but if you have any clear pieces, try and use them. You don't have to go out of your way to get them, but it just makes them look a bit more like they're jumping, but that's only a minor thing, so you did a very good job. the fight was really good, i probably couldn't have done that. YEAH! GO TONGEBOYSNIPER1!!!!! YEAH!!

Posted Image
Coming eventually to a Brick Theater near you!

#4 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Highlord of Aurora

• Nova Member
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

Pretty cool videos :)

Your custom clones are also pretty cool too. Did you use a sharpie or paint to design the camo on trooper's armor?
Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 tongeboysniper1

tongeboysniper1

• 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

Pretty cool videos :)

Your custom clones are also pretty cool too. Did you use a sharpie or paint to design the camo on trooper's armor?

I think that I did them In sharpie and went over with a paint pen and the snipers camo was don in paper with a design that I'll post and gone over with just a colored pencil

Edited by tongeboysniper1, 18 March 2011 - 08:06 PM.

#6 tongeboysniper1

tongeboysniper1

• 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

here is a example of the camo
here is the design
here's just some random super heroic solider
here
It uses Mr.Scorpion's decals that are bought here
right here
the weapon can be seen here

I also have a super spy, secret agent, or what ever you whant to call it but I wont post It's pics till I get some more comments, recommendations, and questions :P

Edited by tongeboysniper1, 19 March 2011 - 08:31 PM.

#7 Kreoss

Kreoss

• Nova Member
  • 596 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:38 PM

Just a recommendation, cause this same thing happened to me, make sure to deeplink, that is, go to the picture on brickshelf, then click on it till there's nothing but the picture, then link to there. Just telling you, because I didn't know how, and yeah...stuff happened. But i can't wait until they become public!
Your #1 Fan, kreoss

Posted Image

#8 tongeboysniper1

tongeboysniper1

• 19 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

Just a recommendation, cause this same thing happened to me, make sure to deeplink, that is, go to the picture on brickshelf, then click on it till there's nothing but the picture, then link to there. Just telling you, because I didn't know how, and yeah...stuff happened. But i can't wait until they become public!
Your #1 Fan, kreoss

thanks and ,um..., I'm going to make a Lego Brute dance party soon but, I don't have enough brutes so Im going to use mega-bloks brutes >:( :(

Edit: here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8saa8WAr9Ts
my brother is making me give credit to him so uh... ya
my bro is tongeboyleader

Edited by tongeboysniper1, 20 March 2011 - 05:11 AM.

#9 Kreoss

Kreoss

• Nova Member
  • 596 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:02 AM

That's cool! :D

Posted Image

#10 guy234

guy234

Are you ready for this?

• Nova Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:51 AM

the video with the brutes is too dark. i can barely see anything. the elite in the video is creative but could use a little work. I like the concept idea of the head maybe a decal would work better on the head. but if you'd like some free elite decals for a minifig style one if working on them. if you want to see them when I'm done just PM me and I'll send you the picture to print. but keep up the good work!
check out my web site!!
http://ahendry.webs.com/
91% of Christian teens today are unsure of God being the absolute truth. If you're part of the 9% that is, put this text in your signature.

#11 tongeboysniper1

tongeboysniper1

• 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:53 AM

the video with the brutes is too dark. i can barely see anything. the elite in the video is creative but could use a little work. I like the concept idea of the head maybe a decal would work better on the head. but if you'd like some free elite decals for a minifig style one if working on them. if you want to see them when I'm done just PM me and I'll send you the picture to print. but keep up the good work!

the elite is bad trust me <_< I know :(

but the lighting is good because do you want the sun in your dance club no, you want it to be dark, cool, and awesome! :patties:

no, I really don't want decal at least until SS comes out with his :thumbsup: but maybe later :ninja: :ph34r:

Edited by tongeboysniper1, 23 March 2011 - 01:56 AM.

#12 guy234

guy234

Are you ready for this?

• Nova Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:22 AM

but the lighting is good because do you want the sun in your dance club no, you want it to be dark, cool, and awesome! :patties:

I see. maybe you should put like a disco ball effect.
check out my web site!!
http://ahendry.webs.com/
91% of Christian teens today are unsure of God being the absolute truth. If you're part of the 9% that is, put this text in your signature.

#13 Stylus

Stylus

Barkleymonogatari

• 1,426 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:56 AM

I see. maybe you should put like a disco ball effect. oh, and by the way you should check out my website also and check out my halo page.

I'm not going to play backseat mod here... okay, yeah I totally am. Guy234, I'm going to hammer it into your head as hard as possible. ADVERTISING YOUR SITE, YOUTUBE CHANNEL, OR WHATEVER IT IS OUTSIDE OF YOUR SIG OR PROFILE IS UNACCEPTABLE. You can't go flaunting your site outside of related conversation. It's acceptable if someone is all like "I need advice please" and you respond by telling him to look at your good quality videos, but NEVER OUTSIDE OF CONTEXT. You may not return to this topic, but if you do, FOLLOW THE RULES OUTLINED BY SCORP.

TONGEBOY, READ THE ENTIRE, AND I DO MEAN ENTIRE THING BELOW.

Good? Now back to the actual discussion- honestly, these are amateurish at best. I'm sorry, but it had to be said. I can't follow any animation at all within these things, they all seem more like slideshows displaying the scenes rather than actual brick-films, and fer Chrissakes, don't use freaking use Windows Movie Maker, especially on the default openings. It makes you look like a n00b, and a WMM opening is the biggest turnoff for possible viewers. Sound is imperative as well, keep that in mind. A good example of Brickfilm is Keshen8's stuff- search him on youtube, but without the "'s", because I have a feeling you'll just copy-pasta the entire thing. Given, you don't have to add all the special effects and such, but as I said- animation. I'm the first person to comment in this topic that isn't you, Guy, or Kreoss, and you need actual criticism. On the plus side, your set design is a good start- detail it more, better lighting, and try not to take pictures from far away, as it'll just draw our attention to the background carpet/room- all that, and it'll be good. Also, you already made a topic for your MOCs and vids- don't make another just because it's half-way down the most recent list.

You may cry "Wah-wah, SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE MY STUFF," but it's constructive criticism. It'll help you hone your skills, and make very good films. So read everything- please.

Edited by TheEnigmaticTwinky, 24 March 2011 - 12:57 AM.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” - Marcus Aurelius

#14 Kreoss

Kreoss

• Nova Member
  • 596 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:23 AM

At least you did constructive criticism this time. But still, that was overkill. I bet a lot of it will be helpful, but you could have said it in a much nicer manner. And while you're telling people off for breaking rules you're breaking rules yourself, like playing backseat mod. Leave it to the Mods Twinky. And just a question for you Twinky: how's come you always pick on the younger people?
Oh, by the way, I like your avatar.

Posted Image

#15 tongeboysniper1

tongeboysniper1

• 19 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:42 AM

Twinky, well first of all that one was suppose to be a slide show -_-

and if you think I should use different software than let hear It :P

and I made a new topic because the other one had a lot of short posts

...let me see, any other "recommendations" of yours that I can comment on.

oh ya!, I'm 11 so I dont go , "Wah-wah, SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE MY STUFF"so ya,... that's it.

Edited by tongeboysniper1, 24 March 2011 - 03:43 AM.

#16 Nemesis

Nemesis

It's a mumorpuger!

• 825 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

...let me see, any other "recommendations" of yours that I can comment on.

You do realise that what Twinky said was actually decent criticism right? There is so much truth in what he posted, instead of defending yourself (something I confess to doing a lot when I first joined) take his advice. Watch some lego animations, try different camera angles and lighting. Most importantly, don't give up. While you are only an amateur animator, you will get better with practice (another thing that I personally can say I've done).
...I really need to think up something witty to put here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users