DALTON'S MAKES THINGS AND GIVES UP

Posted by Dalton Kringle, 04 October 2017 · 152 views

Hey guys, I'm still alive!

First off, I'm going to resume making Comics! The Black Knight's Bride will resume, but after much thought, I've decided to can Wake Not the Sleeping Bull. As much as I'd like to make both, making ​two​ digital comics is a lot of work, and with classes starting for me soon, I've decided to work on just one.

On the bright side, here are some new things:

• I've decided to make a new traditionally draw and colored comic about Sir Arthur Malory's Le Morte D'Arthur (plus some other books as well). The first two pages will be posted today, and it will update every time an arc is completed.
  • Inktober 2017 has begun, and you can check out my stuff by looking at my Art Topic.
  • Me and one of my friends have begun to work on an animated series! The Pilot will be posted here as soon as its finished.
  • Shorter animations and/or animatics will be posted randomly. I need some content on my youtube channel, dangit! 
And here are some old things:

• My request topic is always open, and I will draw what you ask me too for FREE (for now ;P)
  • Errant: In Sickness and In Health is always waiting for more players to sign up.
Hope you guys are interested in what's to come!

~ Dalton

December 2017

S M T W T F S
10 11 1213141516

Google Ads

Categories