NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Wulfgard Comics Discussion

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#41 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,066 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:28 AM

But for real, how long before the next update?

Next week, hopefully; as usual.

I just said he finished sketching it. Coloring it, shading it, and doing all the fine details and stuff takes a long time. I was just teasing you guys. Mwhahaha. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#42 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:39 AM

You're evil. :P But I'm liking Daemonique. Can't wait to see how the pursuit goes... if there's a pursuit.

#43 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Patron
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:21 AM

Yep, Daemonique's definitely a free spirit. Hopefully there will be a chase scene and maybe an assassin chick fight. Only if I'm lucky. :D

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

#44 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:07 AM

But for real, how long before the next update?

Next Wednesday. I'm just getting it ready early because I won't be able to use my Wacom tablet next week. :D

I think I'm starting to get a little faster. Maybe one day I'll be able to get the story moving at a non-glacial pace! :P Although, there are many slower webcomics on the 'net.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#45 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Patron
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:42 AM

@Wolfy: I figured it took a while for the rest of it to be done, I was just curious. :P

Wacom tablet? I use one of those in my Flash Graphics class. I can't stand 'em though. They're difficult to use. I'm sure it just takes practice though, 'cause you're very good at drawing. Like, amazingly so.

I look forward to the next part. :)

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#46 Cutlass-Crocodile

Cutlass-Crocodile

. . .

• Nova Patron
  • 925 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:28 PM

Looking forward to the next post! I JUST was able to read the latest page, so I have less to wait than most other members. :P The thief/assassin/black-clad chick is giving me a cat-woman vibe. Maybe I just watch too much Batman: The animated Series... Either way - love the comic so far, Scorp-a-Justin! And I'm sure all is just getting started... *rubs hands together*

RNGcoloredntouched%20-%20Copy_zpsy9qggiv

... keep your paper heart away from me.

#47 Werewolf King

Werewolf King

The night is dark and full of ninjas

• 739 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:25 AM

UPLOAD THAT COMIC OR BE EATEN. BY KITTENS. WITH SPIKES.

Wonderwoman? She was always my least favorite justice league member...
Posted Image

#48 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:00 AM

Wacom tablet? I use one of those in my Flash Graphics class. I can't stand 'em though. They're difficult to use. I'm sure it just takes practice though, 'cause you're very good at drawing. Like, amazingly so.

The biggest advantage of a Wacom tablet (besides the fact that it's much less clumsy than a mouse) is the pressure-sensitivity. If you have the drivers installed correctly, the size of your brush will vary depending on how hard you press down on the surface of the tablet. This is absolutely indispensable for most 2D art.

Trust me, once you get used to it, you can never use a mouse to draw again. Of course it's much more comfortable when you can draw on the screen itself, like with a Tablet PC or the Wacom Cintiq (which is what I use now - but they cost a pretty penny). :)

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#49 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

• Nova Patron
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:18 AM

That is a pretty useful feature, to be sure. But I never draw with a mouse anyways. I always do a trace bitmap. :P

And if not, then I use the line tool, and just drag it into whatever shapes I need. If that makes sense...

serenitysig.png

#50 Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Bane of Anarchy

• Self-Ejected
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:12 AM

Quickly thief! Run into a crowded marketplace or be in direct violation of Chase Scene Law!

Posted Image

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." - Christopher Dawson

#51 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:15 AM

There are so many crowded marketplaces in the middle of the night. :P And oh look! Gargoyles!

#52 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

• Nova Patron
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:03 AM

I loved the second to last panel's effect of a double image to show her falling. It's pretty awesome.

Also,

Dem eyes...

serenitysig.png

#53 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Patron
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:06 AM

Oh dear, this is certainly a problem, perhaps even moreso than being chased down by a full SWAT team in Mirror's Edge. Where's Merc when you need him?

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#54 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• 2,244 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:13 AM

It's totally Whisper. :P

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#55 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:52 AM

I think that rat was kinda like an animal-personification of some of the other forum members. The rat sees the tight-leather-clad thief and it runs out with it's ears perked up going "Whoa, hot girl!" :P

I'm just wondering what the thief actually took, and if it was worth tangling with a demon.

Edited by Harry Monster, 09 March 2011 - 05:53 AM.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#56 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Patron
  • 565 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:03 AM

No! Don't hurt the ninja chick!

So I'm thinking that she's part of a bigger organization, because that outfit and those weapons (bow, whip, two knives) don't seem like the typical things a common thief carries. Like Harry Monster, I hope she took something worthwhile, because Daemonique's not quite the forgiving type...

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

#57 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,066 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:16 AM

There are actually two (adorable) little rats in the comic! But can you find the second one? :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#58 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Patron
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:19 AM

Actually I thought it was the same rat in both panels popping out to see what the heck was going on.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#59 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,066 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:22 AM

Well, I don't know. I just wanted to make sure people saw the one sticking its nose out of the hole. Because when I first noticed that when Justin showed me the sketch, I thought it was fabulous. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#60 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:58 AM

There are actually two (adorable) little rats in the comic! But can you find the second one? :P

Like Loki said, I assumed it was the same rat twice. He's that important. :P He's in TWO frames! I bet Timmy the Rat is gonna become a major character later on... :P

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users