NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Wulfgard Comics Discussion

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
325 replies to this topic

#21 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,692 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:44 PM

Oh! And I think I should mention that we'll be seeing the winner of the Webcomic Character Design Contest (in the Assassin category) on the next page.

I bet you guys thought I'd forgotten about that. Well I haven't! :D

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#22 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Patron
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:03 AM

I recall fondly the days where Scorp was against scantily clad females running around with swords.

I for one welcome our new scantily clad female overlords Wulfgard characters. :P

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#23 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,070 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:12 AM

Oh, and anybody remember Kye from the really old stories that I posted on here, like, eight or so years ago?

Yeah... you can expect to see him again sometime soon, finally. :D

(by the way, that was a legit question: I am curious as to who remembers him)

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#24 broons

broons

pew pew pew

• 5,150 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:53 AM

Kye, and Lye. ;)

lWZ8e6F.png

#25 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:29 AM

Oh, and anybody remember Kye from the really old stories that I posted on here, like, eight or so years ago?

Yeah... you can expect to see him again sometime soon, finally. :D

It was before my time, but you've told me about those guys! :D Does that count? :P

And I bet 5 bucks the green-eyed intruder jumps out a window.

EDIT: Oh wait, she's already on the balcony's railing. Never mind....

Edited by Harry Monster, 23 February 2011 - 08:32 AM.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#26 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Patron
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:27 PM

I recall fondly the days where Scorp was against scantily clad females running around with swords.

And you won't allow me even one exception to that rule? :P

Daemonique's a half-demon seductress, guys. And she's at her home base right now, not expecting combat. In fact, she just got up from the deep meditation she used to contact the Wanderer in his dream. So yeah, she's not wearing much. This isn't her battle armor; it's basically what she sleeps in.

Not that she's really pro-clothes anyway. She's a free spirit. ;)

I'm sorry, what? There's a half-naked half-demon in the background? I didn't notice, I was too distracted by the lovely black-clad assassin jumping out the window.

*Shrugs* I think it's Whisper.

My money's still on "Lisa Sharpe clone". Green eyes, black hair, long range weapon, and that outfit bears a bit of a resemblance to the bio pic on her character page.

I do! Sorta. Kinda. Maybe. The name's pretty familiar and I remember a couple of little hints of character design/origin. Black and evil things specifically.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#27 Fenris

Fenris

Nom :3

• 1,476 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

Ya, I remember Kye (Though I haven't been on the forums *that* long). What about Blix, then? :P

#28 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:35 AM

I recall you having trouble working out a way to give lego Kye a tail. Got it worked out yet?

#29 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,692 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:12 AM

Today's comic has been delayed. :(

I'll try to post it tomorrow. Hopefully you will find it worth the wait.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#30 Joker

Joker

=333

• Nova Patron
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:44 PM

And you won't allow me even one exception to that rule? :P

Daemonique's a half-demon seductress, guys. And she's at her home base right now, not expecting combat. In fact, she just got up from the deep meditation she used to contact the Wanderer in his dream. So yeah, she's not wearing much. This isn't her battle armor; it's basically what she sleeps in.

Not that she's really pro-clothes anyway. She's a free spirit. ;)

I also remember you mentioning somewhere that her skin was rockhard against arrows and served as protection.

Only thing is, does it still feel soft to touch? My perverted side is itching for an answer.

#31 Werewolf King

Werewolf King

The night is dark and full of ninjas

• 739 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

I could sort of care less about Daemonique's state of dress (or lack thereof). My slightly pubescent self was looking at 'the thief' (I think thats her...) and going... "Woah she's hot." I can't help it. She is. GREEN EYES WILL RULE THIS MISERABLE WORLD!!
Anyway, I really like Plutarch. But when he said "Oh, do get a hobby, Hanan." I thought "What if stabbing Lilith demon-spawn is his hobby?"
Posted Image

#32 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Patron
  • 565 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:52 AM

Who's against scantily clad females waving swords!? :D As long as its not overdone, I'm 100% fine with it. Daemonique's attire may not be the most...modest of all outfits, but how many respectable seductress/whores do you know?

Now, on to much more important matters. Namely, the thief in the skintight outfit. Hmmm...the Lisa Sharp parallel idea is a good one, but I think Scorp's making his two worlds seperate, with only a few references to each other. The thief looks like an elf to me (probably shadow elf), and I can't wait to find out her story/character/any more information.

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

#33 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,692 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:14 AM

The new page is up now! :D These things still take waaaay too long to draw.

I also remember you mentioning somewhere that her skin was rockhard against arrows and served as protection.

Not rock-hard, but her demonic heritage gives her tougher skin than most humans, and she also has protective rune tattoos on her arm. Of course, she has some shape-shifting abilities, so she can probably alter the softness of her skin as well.

As for our green-eyed thief/assassin: you'll see. ;)

-Scorp

#34 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

• Nova Patron
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:24 AM

Daemonique's wings are cool. :D

serenitysig.png

#35 Werewolf King

Werewolf King

The night is dark and full of ninjas

• 739 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:25 AM

OH MY GOSH, NOT ONLY IS THE THIEF AWESOMEly attractive SHE CAN SWING WITH A WHIP! IT'S LIKE INDIANA JONES, BUT HOT!!! :D I eagerly await a freaking sweet comic where Daemonique chases the thief through the city, with the thief pulling off amazing parkour stunts.
And the panel from the 'latest comic' thing reminds me of the old gargoyles cartoon. Don't diss it, it rocked.

Edited by werewolf king, 03 March 2011 - 05:27 AM.

Posted Image

#36 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Patron
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:27 AM

Snap, Daemonique's going all Eddie Riggs on our thief friend, it's gettin' real.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#37 Joker

Joker

=333

• Nova Patron
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

and she also has protective rune tattoos on her arm. Of course, she has some shape-shifting abilities, so she can probably alter the softness of her skin as well.

Does Planescape: Torment have any involvement with that idea? ^_^

#38 Freedom

Freedom

For now, still breathing.

• Nova Patron
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:45 AM

OH MY GOSH, NOT ONLY IS THE THIEF AWESOMEly attractive SHE CAN SWING WITH A WHIP! IT'S LIKE INDIANA JONES, BUT HOT!!!

I believe you're refering to Wonderwoman, bro. :P
Quote of the Century: "Crying when you were sad was like telling the world it had won." - Semiautomagic, Good Time Harley http://forums.saber-...737#entry403636

#39 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,070 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:19 AM

I'm here to tease all of you and get you talking.

Scorp recently finished sketching the next page and it's fabulous.

Just sayin'. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#40 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

• Nova Patron
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:26 AM

When's it going to be uploaded?!?! GAH!

:P

But for real, how long before the next update?

serenitysig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users