NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Kickstarter Updates: New Target Ship Date

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

POPULAR

Click here to check out the Kickstarter!

Please take a good look and consider supporting us! And of course, feel free to post any thoughts and talk about the project here in this thread. Wolfy and I will answer any questions we can. Thanks!

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#2 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

You're welcome.

• 1,342 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

tumblr_nlhstkDW9i1srwj8yo5_250.gif

It's here, at last!  I'll start scraping together what funds I can find, for I can hear the rewards calling my name.  The previews of the updated art look immaculate, and I've been excited for this opportunity to support WG since the brainstorming phase of this kickstarter.  Rest assured, I will do what I can to help this endeavor, and look forward to seeing it come to fruition.  

Moana-disney-princess-39692805-268-140.g

"We keep our Island in our mind
And when it's time to find home
We know the way"

#3 Cutlass-Crocodile

Cutlass-Crocodile

. . .

• Nova Patron
  • 925 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:01 PM

POPULAR

Whoooooo! I cannot possibly stop flailing my arms! Feels like I've been waiting for FOREVER to throw my money at this thing! :P So glad it's off to such a great start!

C'mon, everyone! A good start is one thing, but we've got to reach the finish line strong! Less than fifty days to collect another three quarters!

RNGcoloredntouched%20-%20Copy_zpsy9qggiv

... keep your paper heart away from me.

#4 Bobafettmaniac

Bobafettmaniac

Gopnik Lyfe

• Nova Patron
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

POPULAR

Shut up and take me moneys... :10coinz:  :10coinz:  :10coinz:  :10coinz:  :10coinz:

Posted Image

Thanks to Burngirl for the Sig.

#5 Kampfer

Kampfer

Hard Core Kiwi

• Nova Patron
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

Backer Number 9 here. Was a nice surprise to stumble upon as I was browsing through Kickstarter. I've been waiting for this for a while. Spent way to much money on cars at the moment so only in at the crusader level. Still looking forward to it.

To become old and wise, You must first be young and stupid.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hell Central Needs you!Population Industry[url"http://hell-central.myminicity.com/tra "]Transport[/url]

#6 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:22 PM

Backer Number 9 here. Was a nice surprise to stumble upon as I was browsing through Kickstarter. I've been waiting for this for a while. Spent way to much money on cars at the moment so only in at the crusader level. Still looking forward to it.

That is awesome - perfect timing! I'm glad we were so lucky. Thanks for pitching in!

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#7 Flying Ace

Flying Ace

BWAH!

• Nova Patron
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:00 PM

POPULAR

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Posted Image

#8 The Doctor

The Doctor

Doctor Funkenstein

• Nova Patron
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:54 AM

Thank you for coming in right after I got my tax return and can throw a bunch of money at this. :P

It should also be noted I have pretty drunk.

ezgif_com_b873041021.gif

#9 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:53 AM

Click here to check out the Kickstarter!

Please take a good look and consider supporting us! And of course, feel free to post any thoughts and talk about the project here in this thread. Wolfy and I will answer any questions we can. Thanks!

tumblr_inline_mov595ysQt1qz4rgp.gif

I cannot wait to give my money to you people!  :soawesome:  :soawesome:  :soawesome:

#10 DragonJedi

DragonJedi

"Dead-Eye Jargon"

• Nova Patron
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:25 AM

Time to start getting rid of my hard-earned savings. Totally worth it, though!

#11 Klaykid

Klaykid

Super Dooper Paratrooper!

• Nova Patron
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:55 PM

I'd love to donate to this, and I'd also love to get in on that Hero of Wulfgard package. Do I have to donate all at once? Or can this build up to said package?

gdV21HZ.gif

#12 The Doctor

The Doctor

Doctor Funkenstein

• Nova Patron
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:20 PM

I'd love to donate to this, and I'd also love to get in on that Hero of Wulfgard package. Do I have to donate all at once? Or can this build up to said package?

Kickstarter is an all-at-once sort of deal IIRC, but you don't actually get debited on whatever payment method you're using (god that sounded like something I would say at work) until whatever the funding date is. Right now we're 46 days out, so you can basically just pledge $300.00 for the Hero of Wulfgard package, then have all that time to save up and make sure that much money is actually available of your payment method when it happens. They also have a reminder option that emails you just before it ends, which helps with remembering to have money free.

Plus, you can edit your pledge at any time before it ends, so if it looks like you won't have the money, you can still dial back your pledge. 

It should also be noted I have pretty drunk.

ezgif_com_b873041021.gif

#13 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Patron
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:23 PM

EDIT: Dat ninja

emily-blunt.gif

#14 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:11 PM

Hopefully Friday I can pledge an amount. I'm also really happy to see this is over half way way pledged! 

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!

Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
8.jpg

gandalf-spin-o.gif

#15 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

POPULAR

Thank you for coming in right after I got my tax return and can throw a bunch of money at this. :P

I may or may not have tried to time it this way. :P

As Dana Scully... err, Doctor Grant? Akira?... said above, you can pledge now and you won't be charged until the deadline of May 17, and only if we've successfully reached our funding goal by that time. :) So hopefully 45 days is enough time to build up? If not, I might be able to continue offering backer upgrades for a month or so after the Kickstarter is over, depending on how ready the comic is to print. Assuming we reach the Kickstarter goal in time, that is.

Kickstarter recommended going for a 30 day deadline, and maybe I should have, but I was just worried I wouldn't be able to reach the goal in that much time... Ah well, we'll see. I'm obviously going to have to do another round of promotions to get it moving again.

Still, it's awesome how far we've come in such a short time, with so few backers! We're extremely grateful for your generosity, guys! :D

Here are some updates I've got planned, coming soon: 

• New pages in the webcomic, of course! I'm still aiming for Sundays, so keep an eye out this weekend. Chapter 4 should be done around the time the Kickstarter ends, or before.
  • A poll about which characters' background stories you would like to see included in the "Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1" eBook reward.
  • Some custom LEGO minifigs and vignettes based on Wulfgard, to try to get fans of my custom LEGO work interested in the project.
  • Progress reports on the novel, the comic, and the Limited Edition cover art.
  • Sneak peeks of new pages that will be exclusive to the print version of the comic.

-Scorp

#16 Grombrindal

Grombrindal

All will bow before... DOCTOR PISCES!

• Nova Patron
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:22 AM

Have you thought about throwing in some LEGO rewards, Scorp? Maybe some of the characters from the comic/book in minifig form at different levels as physical rewards. I can't imagine they'd be too hard to ship out so the cost would probably just be in getting the parts for them, but it might be a good way to get some overlap between fanbases.

I just migh drink it to keep the fear of SEEING THE PAT THAT SHOULD BE COVERED BY NAME OMG SO MUCH BLOOD

kEVdchv.gif302fJKQ.gif

#17 Mr. Skeli'n

Mr. Skeli'n

kick me

• Self-Ejected
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:57 AM

Is there any way a reward tier could be introduced that's just the novel?

#18 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:40 PM

Have you thought about throwing in some LEGO rewards, Scorp? Maybe some of the characters from the comic/book in minifig form at different levels as physical rewards. I can't imagine they'd be too hard to ship out so the cost would probably just be in getting the parts for them, but it might be a good way to get some overlap between fanbases.

I considered it at the beginning, but I wasn't sure how to work them into the reward tiers. I wasn't sure how many I'd have to make... But I may just reconsider it, especially after I design a few more characters.

Is there any way a reward tier could be introduced that's just the novel?

Well, the main reason I don't have one of those right now is that the bulk of the funding is going toward printing the comic (that's also why it's in the comics category on Kickstarter). But I guess if some people really don't want the comic (*sniff* :cry: - :P), then it would be silly not to add a book-only tier... I'll consider it, at least.

So, keep an eye out for new tiers/rewards in a future update, everyone. :)

-Scorp

#19 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:56 AM

Trying to get around to donateing. :P

#20 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,689 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:20 AM

Update!

In addition to the new comic page today, I've added the Kickstarter backer badges early so that I could host a poll in a Kickstarter backer-only board! Go here to vote on which stories you'd like to see in the "Tales of Wulfgard" eBook (a reward for all backers at the $10 level or higher): http://forums.saber-...showtopic=10492

I already upgraded the forum accounts of all the backers I know, but I might have missed some people. If you backed the Kickstarter project for $10 or more, just PM me or Werewolf with the name you use on Kickstarter, OR send me a message on Kickstarter with your forum name. Either way, I'll get you upgraded. :)

-Scorp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users