• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#21 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

As for other things you could draw, I suggest some monsters. Any kind of monsters. Monsters are the best.

On that note, I know I'm not exactly in a position to request anything (though, for the record, you're drawings are very good ^^ ), but the world could use more Arachnian beastfolk pictures of any gender that aren't a sinister mixture of dark elf and spider, lacking in clothing, futuristic, and just weird and unpleasant to look upon in general. I've been considering trying to make a Stalker variant of Arachnian as a character... XP

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#22 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Disney hates Childhood Heroes

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:38 PM

I'll admit that crossed my mind, but I think there are enough differences, either way. Especially if he doesn't have Kye's asymmetry going on. :P

Haha, yeah, Tom and his titles... :P

All the drawings look great! I especially like how the demon-kin's wings turned out. And, of course, Tom is fantastic. I can see a lot of influence from the Tom minifig in the drawing, too. It's awesome. :P

All the other drawings are sweet as well. You're particularly skilled at drawing ponies, I've noticed, and I always enjoy your drawings of those. Also, I'd join your RP, but I still haven't quite finished finals, and I have a lot of projects to work on over Christmas break already. I wish you the best of luck with it, though. :D

As for other things you could draw, I suggest some monsters. Any kind of monsters. Monsters are the best. :P

Aww...saying that about my Pony stuff makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.  :wub:

As I said, you can always recylce your character from Star Runner.

I also drew a Dragon, because Dragons are awesomest creatures ever. :D

On that note, I know I'm not exactly in a position to request anything (though, for the record, you're drawings are very good ^^ ), but the world could use more Arachnian beastfolk pictures of any gender that aren't a sinister mixture of dark elf and spider, lacking in clothing, futuristic, and just weird and unpleasant to look upon in general. I've been considering trying to make a Stalker variant of Arachnian as a character... XP

You can request Artwork if you won't, I'm not holding anything against you, especially because you made this a Hot Topic! But I won't draw anything naked, because I'm not perverted. But I did draw a Arachnian for you. The Stalker idea is pretty sweet.

Also, if you could recycle Shade Under-Bridge to use in The Dead Among Us, that would make my day. :D

Here's some art stuff. First up, a Dragon-riding Knight:

dragon_knight_and_her_mount_before_the_j

I drew it for you, Wolfy! :D

Look at the post on DeviantArt for more stuff about it if you are interested.

Next, the Spider-Man (Puns :3):

roaring_arachnian_beastfolk_by_dwestmoor

Maybe some more Spider People will be coming soon. Not sure about this or not.  :shrug:

Next up, some stuff from Pilgrim's Progress: 

christian_assailed_by_apollyon_by_dwestm

As anyone read Pilgrim's Progress besides me? If you haven't, then you should. It's a good book.

Finally, a Firebender:

fire_mage_volcanis_by_dwestmoore-d89zwqi

He is Fire-Mage Volcanis, and his original design belongs to my brother.

Hopefully, I'll post some stuff on Saturday. I've got a busy week. :P

#23 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,839 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:08 PM

Nice update you've got here. All pieces are great and can't say this enough, I love your style. Your coloring style as well is great. Always like your art man, keep arting.

PS: You should enter the monthly challenge. Here's a link. > http://forums.saber-...showtopic=10394

Edited by Neyo Wargear, 15 December 2014 - 08:11 PM.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#24 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

POPULAR

Nice update you've got here. All pieces are great and can't say this enough, I love your style. Your coloring style as well is great. Always like your art man, keep arting.

PS: You should enter the monthly challenge. Here's a link. > http://forums.saber-...showtopic=10394

Thanks. If you have any suggestions for what I should draw next, don't hesitate to ask. BTW, I checked out the chanllenge, and posted my entry, Go check it out!

Anyways, here's that drawing of Wolfy I've been meaning to post:

maverick_werewolf_by_dwestmoore-d8ajl0v.

Bet you thought I'd never post it. :P

Next, Octavia Melody:

octavia_melody_by_dwestmoore-d8ajla2.jpg

I'm sorry if her head looks too small, I didn't take the picture in a good way. :P

Next up, two Medieval Times things: 

medival_times_by_dwestmoore-d8ajlnu.jpg

medival_times_ii__the_joust_by_dwestmoor

These drawings remind me of Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings.

No, I've never watched GoT, and probably the only reason why I would is to plagiarizer their armor designs. :D

Penulitmately, Mecha Baymax:

mecha_baymax_by_dwestmoore-d8ajobm.jpg

The Pink Sparkles indicate extreme manliness. Anyone who knows who Major Armstrong is knows what I'm talking about. 

tumblr_mheqi7GREU1s4roy2o1_500.gif

Yeah, anyway...

Lastly, Padraig the Dragon-Slayer and King of the Draigar:

padraig__king_of_the_draigar_by_dwestmoo

Did anyone else like Megablok's Dragons building line? If so, comment below, and tell me what I should draw from it next (I'm thinking about drawing Xenos next), or just spam me about how Legos are superior and stuff. :P

As always, Comments, Critiques, and Suggestions are always appreciated!

#25 DragonJedi

DragonJedi

"Dead-Eye Jargon"

• Nova Member
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:15 AM

Well, I won't spam you about how Lego's are superior(even though they are :P), but I am really loving your artwork! I'm personally partial to the picture of Wolfy, and the Fire Mage. Ok, really all of the medieval stuff, but I like those two the most. You have a great grasp of drawing armor and anatomy. All together, great work so far!

#26 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:22 PM

Well, I won't spam you about how Lego's are superior(even though they are :P), but I am really loving your artwork! I'm personally partial to the picture of Wolfy, and the Fire Mage. Ok, really all of the medieval stuff, but I like those two the most. You have a great grasp of drawing armor and anatomy. All together, great work so far!

I disagree. I like both, even though they both have pros and cons (mostly prices :P).

Thanks for the compliments, though. Don't forget to request stuff as well.

Anyways, here's some more artwork. First up, Xenos the Ice-mage from Mega-Blocks' Dragons: Fire and Ice CGI-Movie and building series:

xenos_the_ice_mage_by_dwestmoore-d8atw5o

I'm pretty satisfied with how this drawing turned out.

Next, Avarice and his Minions from Errant

avarice_and_his_minions_by_dwestmoore-d8

Sorry about the Extra whiteness, I forgot to edit that out, and I'm too lazy to fix it. :P

Penulitmately, a comic starring the Chain-Eyed Battle Troll everyone keeps complaining about:

peta_hates_the_chain_eyed_battle_troll_b

I couldn't find any pics of what the Troll actually looks like. That one's on you guys for some bizarre reason. :D

Lastly, a Small Comic about a lonely flame-headed warrior:

flame_head_romance_1_by_dwestmoore-d8atz

Yes, the Megabloks fig that Fraxton is actually has a flaming head. Sunset Shimmer will be the perfect girlfriend for him. :3

As always, Comments, Critiques and Suggestions are always appreciated. 

#27 Dagoth

Dagoth

Concept artist and wanna-be story teller

• Nova Member
  • 711 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

I really like your style. It's realistic in some areas and stylized in others. Perfect for the medium you are applying it to here- comics.

In my opinion, if you practiced your line work, these would be up to par with the rest of your gallery.

Good work and merry Christmas.

Lord Dagoth's Artwork and Concept Design Page: 

http://forums.saber-...?showtopic=9506

There, you can watch my slow, ongoing path to professional Art and Design.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

#28 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,175 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:16 AM

Nice drawings, as always! I'm flattered you did such an awesome picture of me. :P

It's pretty neat that you draw such detailed images of little figures, like Megabloks stuff. Those are cool. Of course, I'm biased because I like all your medieval fantasy art. I especially love those Medieval Times drawings. That applies doubly to the joust - that one is just absolutely superb!

P.S.: The chain-eyed troll was so nonsensical. It wasn't just that he had chain eyes, it was that all of his limbs were chopped off and replaced with metal things. The whole creature was just ridiculous. It was literally an eyeless torso boy troll. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#29 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

I really like your style. It's realistic in some areas and stylized in others. Perfect for the medium you are applying it to here- comics.

In my opinion, if you practiced your line work, these would be up to par with the rest of your gallery.

Good work and merry Christmas.

Thanks Man! If you mean line work by those panels, yeah, those were pretty bad. That's why I draw most of my comics on Notebook Paper. :P

Nice drawings, as always! I'm flattered you did such an awesome picture of me. :P

It's pretty neat that you draw such detailed images of little figures, like Megabloks stuff. Those are cool. Of course, I'm biased because I like all your medieval fantasy art. I especially love those Medieval Times drawings. That applies doubly to the joust - that one is just absolutely superb!

P.S.: The chain-eyed troll was so nonsensical. It wasn't just that he had chain eyes, it was that all of his limbs were chopped off and replaced with metal things. The whole creature was just ridiculous. It was literally an eyeless torso boy troll. :P

YOUR WELCOME! :D

My Dad prefers Megabloks over Legos because they're more detailed. I agree with that, but my thumbs get sore after I'm building a new Megabloks Set after awhile.

Medival Times is a magical place, It's unfortunate that I only went their once (I want to go again!), and I appreciate the like about the joust.

I'm pretty sure that the Chain-Eyed Battle Troll resents that comment. It's not his fault that evil doesn't care about practicality. :P

Also, you guys talking about him reminded me of this: https://encrypted-tb...zFLVk_5mwbWL-rg

Anyways, on to the stuff you came here for! First up, a Pic of Prince Blueblood I forgot to post last night:

prince_blueblood_parody_by_dwestmoore-d8

Only Ryoma and the people who've read the Fullmetal Alchemist manga will get this refrence. :P

Next, two commissions from DragonJedi:

zaeed_karath_by_dwestmoore-d8ayzjn.jpg

janus_casperius_by_dwestmoore-d8az1qt.jp

My favorite of the two is Janus, I really love the way he turned out. Zaeed has a couple problems, but I still like him. :)

Finally, Lodar the Norvagen Warrior from guess what:

lodar_the_norvagen_warrior_by_dwestmoore

There's probably going to be a small update tomorrow, and then I'm gonna be off of the forums for a bit so I can enjoy mah presahunts! 

#30 DragonJedi

DragonJedi

"Dead-Eye Jargon"

• Nova Member
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:17 AM

Thank you so very, very, very much! I think those look great! I really appreciate the detail put into them!

#31 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

Thank you so very, very, very much! I think those look great! I really appreciate the detail put into them!

YOU"RE WELCOME! :D

I'm wondering if I should do any other characters from Errant: Post in the Comments which ones I should do next!

Anyways, its time for the super-special CHRISTMAS EVE UPDATE!

ninja_santa_comic_by_dwestmoore-d8b38wc.

This comic was pretty much made to show that Santa is a Badflank...and Police-Men in Comics and Movies are totally incompetent. 7 Officers for one Crook? That's just overkill. :D

Yeah, Santa knows Judo or Karate or whatever the heck that is. :P 

If you want more Santa, go check out my entry for this Month's Drawing Chalangeathon by Gentleman Psycopath/Gentlemenorah Icyblast!

I'll start posting again sometime after Christmas, because:

tumblr_lwnkoairE71qlhu6xo1_500.gif

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!

#32 DragonJedi

DragonJedi

"Dead-Eye Jargon"

• Nova Member
  • 442 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:28 PM

I recommend drawing Morsum and Gar'eth.

#33 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

POPULAR

hello-boys-o.gif

I bet that you all though that I had died or something! Nope, I was just enjoying me Chrismaus Gifts. :3

I recommend drawing Morsum and Gar'eth.

Allrighty, here we go:

ga_reth_and_morsum_by_dwestmoore-d8bh224

Plus Morsum's sheet is on the first page of the sign-up topic, roughly halfway down, I think...

Though do remember that if you do him in his demon form, he has glowy blue eyes and black angel wings. 

Alright. The blue would have mattered if this drawing was in color. I probably  redraw them with ink and color at some point at  (tomorrow). 

Make sure Gar'eth is appropriately gorgeous. ;) Thanks in advance! I'm honored you wanna draw my character. 

I did the best I could. ;) 

And, YOU'RE WELCOME! :D

As always, Comments, Critiques, and Suggestions are always appreciated.

I'll be posting a special drawing I made on Christmas sometime soon, along with some other stuff. Possibly tomorrow, but I won't confirm this, even though I probably will do it. :P

#34 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,175 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

Looks awesome, man! Seriously, it's really great. I love the way their wings are both spread and take up so much of the image. It's all just laid out quite nicely.

However, small nitpick... the whole double horns thing is kind of a demon-kin of Pain deal, as opposed to just demon-kin in general. Vengeance demons have one set of horns, not two. :P 

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#35 Ryoma

Ryoma

There's something weird in Gravity Falls.

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:11 PM

Really dig how you drew Gar'eth! Very nice. I love his facial expression. Thanks for drawing him!

256d2e8.gif1znoity.gifzkpr3q.gif

If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?

#36 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

Ya I was blown away too when he drew Ferris way back when and now he's drawing other peoples characters as well!!!

It would be awesome if you drew the Illikon Crossroads Battle we had.

21.jpg

#37 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:06 PM

Looks awesome, man! Seriously, it's really great. I love the way their wings are both spread and take up so much of the image. It's all just laid out quite nicely.

However, small nitpick... the whole double horns thing is kind of a demon-kin of Pain deal, as opposed to just demon-kin in general. Vengeance demons have one set of horns, not two. :P

Is that on the Wiki?

I mostly did this to make Morsum look cool. :P

So thaaat's what kind of Demon-Kin Kye is!

Really dig how you drew Gar'eth! Very nice. I love his facial expression. Thanks for drawing him!

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Ya I was blown away too when he drew Ferris way back when and now he's drawing other peoples characters as well!!!

It would be awesome if you drew the Illikon Crossroads Battle we had.

Nice to see you back man, where were you? Playing Destiny?

The Battle sounds like a good idea, the only problem is that I suck at drawing Horses that aren't from MLP. :P

Anyway, here's some art stuff! First up, I pic I drew on Christmas day:

brony_christmas_2014_by_dwestmoore-d8bvy

Scootaloo seemed appropriate to be Pony Tiny Tim. :P

Next up, color versions of Gar'eth and Morsum:

gar_eth_moire_by_dwestmoore-d8bvzl8.jpg

morsum_terrat_by_dwestmoore-d8bw02h.jpg

If Morsum's horns break any Demon-Kin Taboos, then I'll just change it back to the original horn design because I like that better. :P

Next, Troll Stuff: 

troll_concept_art_by_dwestmoore-d8bw0gi.

I encourage you to make combos of the different concepts here, or some new ones. I'd like to see what you guys come up with. :)

Next, Wizard Chess pieces:

wizard_chess_pieces_by_dwestmoore-d8bw11

I decided to draw my own since I couldn't find any good pictures of the ones these are based off of.

Penultimately, Terraria NPCs:

terraria__pre_hardmode_npcs_by_dwestmoor

Yeah, I know that the Dryad is a little Risque. :P

Lastly, a New Year's Drawing I did:

happy_new_year_2014__by_dwestmoore-d8c24

This is the only part of the Gangnam Style Dance I can do in real life. :P

As always, comments, critiques, and suggestions are always appreciated.

See y'all next year. :D 

#38 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:33 PM

Here's a small update. Here's Elthale, nicknamed 'Thunder-Thighs' by me for some bizarre reason, the Goliath from Heroscape's D&D character arc:

elthale_by_dwestmoore-d8cclvf.jpg

#39 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:44 PM

Nah, I can't play Destiny until I get my internet back.

Still, even if you just included the characters fighting.

Anyways, the Terraria comic looks awesome!

Having SSLF cameos would make it sick beyond compare!

21.jpg

#40 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:39 PM

Nah, I can't play Destiny until I get my internet back.

Still, even if you just included the characters fighting.

Anyways, the Terraria comic looks awesome!

Having SSLF cameos would make it sick beyond compare!

Thanks, but you should've posted that on the Comic's Topic. :P

And about the cameos...I've already come up with two about the administrators involving these:

Werewolf.png?version=60245f6bec74b614483

Adamantite_FR.PNG

Not sure if these will actually be in the comic, or will just be shorts. :P

The Werewolf is a joke I would do about how we aren't supposed to poke Wolfy, and I'd say this every time I encounter a Werewolf in Terraria: "GAAAH! WHO POKED WOLFY?! AAAAH!!!"

...I watch a lot of Tobuscus...

Anyway, small update featuring this guy. I've been working more on the comic than on drawing, plus school has started up again and stuff. And since I can't move this bad boy worm, comments, critiques, and suggestions are always appreciated:

eater_of_worlds_by_dwestmoore-d8crmkh.jp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users