• 2,821 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

Hi I'm Stone Killer and I'm entering the contest. :lego_grin:

Brief and to the point. :D

#122 esdailecoil

esdailecoil

• 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 09:19 AM

Hey all, I'm esdaile. I first got into Saber Scorpion years back during... either Halo 1 and Halo 2 days, when his Halo minifigs were really starting to make the rounds. I remember reading the Dustin Echoes fanfic as well back then.

Anyway, I'd thought about joining once or twice since then and have decided to do so since it seems like a great community- and since a few members of HSC are moving over, thought I'd join em.

#123 Araius

Araius

Self-loather

• 106 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:00 PM

Hey, guys. Been out of the world a spell, figured I'd stop back in and reintroduce myself. It's always charming to see the place still up and running.

Untitled-1.jpg

#124 Merek deGray

Merek deGray

I've never robbed a god before. It'll be a challenge.

• Nova Patron
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:47 AM

POPULAR

Im Dweller of vault 208 DV for short. The reason I joined was because I've loved scorps work for years so I decided its time to join the forum. Yea I know its not some big story but Its better than me blabing on about the diffrent names you can call me like I nearly did.

#125 Balder

Balder

Aww yiss, give me dose pets

• 155 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:02 AM

POPULAR

Hey I've been lurking around the forums for some while mostly reading various RPs. Figured I'd create an account and join the community. It's a nice enough place.

kung_krarl_uggla_by_garaun-d98gsar.png

#126 Caesar

Caesar

• 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:35 AM

Saw your kickstarter, was wondering about how you were using this group of people in a community effort or if this is the but the site that updates about the webcomic. Everyone seems to be very creative.

#127 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

But where's my helmet at, though

• Nova Patron
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:15 AM

Saw your kickstarter, was wondering about how you were using this group of people in a community effort or if this is the but the site that updates about the webcomic. Everyone seems to be very creative.

IT'S GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST!

#128 MrLunglion

MrLunglion

• Nova Patron
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:23 PM

POPULAR

Hi there i'm a person. Came here because of lego stay here because of Nova refuge and Wulfgard

#129 Flammenwerfer

Flammenwerfer

ɘidwɘИ

• 28 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:34 PM

POPULAR

I'm Flammenwerfer. I werf flammen. I'm also here for the RP and being a longtime fan of Scorp.

sbYysQn.jpg

---Writing Coming Soon---

Star Wars: Stormtroopers

#130 Maximus Corellio

Maximus Corellio

Different, but not less.

• Nova Patron
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:01 PM

Hello, lovely people!  :lego_grin: I'm Maximus Corellio, but you can call me MC, or Max, or Cor, or even "Hey, you!" if you like. I'm a singing, acting, sci-fi/fantasy loving, reading, writing, Lego-building Autistic currently living in Stone Mountain, Georgia! I've loved Scorp's incredible work for a few years now, but I'm just now getting around to joining the forums. I'm looking forward to seeing/reading the crazy-good stuff you, my fellow Earthlings, come up with and are willing to share with us. Pleased t'meetcha!

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.

Be bold and upright that God may love thee.

Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death.

Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong.

That is your oath.

#131 GunwitchUK

GunwitchUK

• 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:32 AM

Lo folks, Thanks to hunting for fallout minifig stuff, i came across this website. Ordered some minifig stickers and the rest is history.

#132 Sovereign64

Sovereign64

Rookie

• 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:17 AM

Hello everyone, I'm Sovereign64. I've been following Saber-Scorpion's website since 2005. And I was also formerly a member on this forum. My former name was DarrenMathias361. But I didn't return to the forums for a long time, until now. Now, I'm back, and also now known as Sovereign64. :)

Edited by Sovereign64, 08 February 2016 - 07:57 AM.

#133 Ostrich

Ostrich

• 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:24 PM

POPULAR

Hey I'm Ostrich, or Das Ostrich, or Fearsome Ostrich (all depends on where I am). I've been lurking for years since I came across Lego Drizzt for the first time, and it sort of got me into the hobby of starting and almost never finishing Lego decals of my own. I'm hoping that I may actually get around to finishing a few in time for some of the element contests.

#134 IronClad

IronClad

Incomplete and Insecure

• 7 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:22 PM

Hello.

I've been here before. I decided I would go for a new account to move past old habits. I originally saw Scorp's work... probably, something like ten years ago now? Right when he first did his Halo 2 work. Yep; I loved Legos. I still do. That said, what kept me in the forums was my love of roleplaying. See, I had a hard time growing up with figuring out who I wanted to be. I had some interesting ideas while I was here last: you can find some of my work in the Finished RP's page. I was always so proud of that. However, my work was derivative of itself and I soon grew not bored, but just not as consumed. 

However, in an attempt to return to myself, I have decided to create a new account and work with a new group of role players to launch an idea I want to see take with the rest of you. 

Cheers,

"IronClad"

#135 Operator Kanno

Operator Kanno

• 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:22 PM

Hello World!

I was introduced to this website by one of my friends. He's told me the basics and I look forward to participating in the forums!

#136 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,839 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:30 PM

Hello World!

I was introduced to this website by one of my friends. He's told me the basics and I look forward to participating in the forums!

Welcome my goat.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#137 mooface5

mooface5

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

Hey folks. How's it going?

#138 Hurki-Wan KenobLee

Hurki-Wan KenobLee

regular dudebro

• Nova Patron
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:43 PM

Hey folks. How's it going?

Going extra cool.

rsz_17103456_804341766390322_88650203142     rsz_17103583_210540556092434_55832859985     rsz_17155802_10212220403766592_217493358     

#139 Mando Guard

Mando Guard

• 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:28 PM

Im mando guard. I like halo, star wars, mass effect , medieval and ancient history type stuff. I found this while looking up custom mass effect lego figures, id seen pictures before of different legos. And thought id check it out. This seems realy cool and im glad to be able to be here.its an honor.

#140 Krew Veger

Krew Veger

Violence is definitely ensuing.

• 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:41 PM

Hi I'm Krew, I've been looking at Scorps creations since 2005 and have occasionally browsed the Forums. I decided to join because my life has become rather boring, so my friend told me to join the Forum, and well here I am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users