Photo

Introduce yourself!

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#101 Morakaze

Morakaze

• 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:01 PM

Hey all, I'm Morakaze. My best friend introduced me to this site, but I have the awful tendency to lurk, so I scarcely post anything. My friend told me that this is a pretty chill community, and since I haven't really found any forum sites that don't engage in 24/7 flame wars over literally everything, I thought this might be a better site.
I love LEGO dearly, Bionicle being my favorite line of theirs. You'll most likely find me in any thread that has to do with Bionicle or gaming, (that is, if I haven't come down with the lurk-virus) as I really love my gamez.
Here's hoping for a really good forum experience.

- Morakaze

tumblr_nbf01p2JiP1r39jbio8_250.gif

GamerTag: Morakaze. XB360. If you wanna play, send me a message before inviting me to a party.

#102 TellTaleSign

TellTaleSign

Rookie

• 24 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

Hi there,
I have always been skeptical about roleplaying on forums, but since this site was recommended to me, I've decided to give this place a try.
It seems like a very nice community with little or no conflict (minus the violent rp) and that is always nice to see, but I will probably be lurking for quite some time, despite the welcoming atmosphere.

HalfBaked sent me, but I would like to say now that I am not reflection of him. I have read some of his posts on the forum and they are written very well (this left me feeling somewhat intimated). Whenever I do decide to post, I'll make sure my messages are worth reading.
Any constructive criticism is always welcome.

Well, that isn't much of an introduction now is it?
My name is Erica, but you can call me TTS or whatever you like. I'm from the USA and... I'll spare you the details about my love for animals and Oreos. I'm sure you don't care about my life story. :P
Nice to meet you all.

Weird Quote Weird Times 

"I'm like the seed of a dandelion. You can either blow me off or blow me away. I'll grow from either experience."- TellTaleSign

"We count the hours. It's about time we made the hours count." - TellTaleSign

<p> 

#103 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

Welcome, new people! I see we've got some lurkers in here. I'm usually a long-time lurker myself, so I completely understand. But just so ya know, I consider keeping a chill community one of my #1 priorities, so don't worry about writing lengthy and perfect posts every time. Just relax and feel free to jump in anywhere! ;) Thanks for joining!

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#104 Leotholdus

Leotholdus

Stand Sure

• 18 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

Hello, I'm Leo. I've been checking out this site, and all of the awesome R.P.s and lego creations in it for several years now. I decided I wanted to make an account, so, here I am. Anyways, just wanted to say hello.

#105 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• 1,504 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:21 PM

Hey names Carson found Scorp by looking for halo pics and have been a addict ever since
I like G4M3 NR and most of Scorps original works
I make cool Lego stuff and hate lemons
And I love fedoras,serenity
And I have a crap ton of Legos

Edited by GhostlyCheese, 26 October 2014 - 02:59 PM.

21.jpg

#106 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

But where's my helmet at, though

• Nova Patron
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:42 PM

Heya, I'm Dalton. I first discovered Saber Scorpion when I accidentally came across his  Lego Covenant guys, then, back in 2013, I really got into the site, and now I've joined the forums. I came to experience being with equally talented artists (and Nerds), get honest opinions on my stuff, and to meet all the interesting people here. See you on the forums!

#107 Zuni

Zuni

• 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:09 AM

My name's not actually Zuni, it was just what came to mind when I was thinking of a username. I sort of had zucchini last night.

Anyone, someone in my board gaming group said this place had some good writers, and I miss good writing on the internet, so.... poof.

#108 Mr. Skeli'n

Mr. Skeli'n

kick me

• Self-Ejected
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

Hey SSLF,

This place was recommended by Sparks to me. I'm not sure about the RP'ing yet (hasn't ever really been my forte, but who knows). I'm a writer and an artist among other things, so giving and receiving some feedback sounds fantastic. I'm writing my own fantasy novel with artwork and music, but more on that at the appropriate time.

#109 (Insert)

(Insert)

• 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:39 AM

POPULAR

Hello, I'm (Insert), and I'm learning how to use the Internet!

Mr. Skeli'n recommended me here. It seems like a cool place, so I'll be hanging around. I used to do art stuff and things of the like. I may pick that up again. So I'll see you fine folks around.

#110 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

'Ello ello ello! I came along with Insert and Mik. I've checked out a few of the comics and creations here and I REALLY like what I see. c:

I'm a graphic artist who uses pixelated stuff called sprites, love Rping and lore, and have no idea what the factions are about. Yet. :D

DHalo->Delta Halo->Installation 05->Five

#111 T-rex Spartan

T-rex Spartan

Jedi Cowboy

• 33 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

POPULAR

Good afternoon (morning for those on the other side of the world), I am with the migration of new members led by Sparks and Mik.

I pretty much into Halo, Star Wars, Minecraft, and Forza. Like Dhalo above, I occasionally do sprite stuff and rpgs

#112 Steeve the Fox

Steeve the Fox

Ketsup

• 15 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:37 PM

So I suppose this place will do as nicely as any other port in the migration of HSC...

I'm Steeve, a comic maker and spriter who is slowly losing his mental faculties to boredom.  Cheers!

Really though, I do edited spritework in the flavor of NRE, and make a comic strip that I post to deviantART and formerly HSC.  I'll be bringing it here, if anyone is interested. No I won't; it contains way too much vulgarity for this nice place...
h8Ddf8X.gif

Other than that, I mostly just keep to myself; a speak when spoken to kinda' thing...

Edited by Steeve the Fox, 01 April 2015 - 12:41 PM.

3Z0Z4tJ.png

#113 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

But where's my helmet at, though

• Nova Patron
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Steeve, you picked the weirdest day in the world to join. :D

#114 Steeve the Fox

Steeve the Fox

Ketsup

• 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:51 PM

Steeve, you picked the weirdest day in the world to join. :D

Maybe, but I can handle weird.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it.

3Z0Z4tJ.png

#115 Herbert

Herbert

Succumbing to entropy

• Nova Patron
  • 807 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:21 PM

Hullo, I'm another HSC migrant. I do the video games (PC primarily but other stuff too), dabble in spiriting and greatly enjoy traditional pen and pencil drawings, and I'll be sure to share them here in due time, as Sparkie is the only one too have seen anything of late.

STEAM: The Blind Idiot God XBL: Herbert111
Weaponizing demons for a brighter tomorrow.

#116 Hurki-Wan KenobLee

Hurki-Wan KenobLee

regular dudebro

• Nova Patron
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:10 AM

Hullo, I'm another HSC migrant. I do the video games (PC primarily but other stuff too), dabble in spiriting and greatly enjoy traditional pen and pencil drawings, and I'll be sure to share them here in due time, as Sparkie is the only one too have seen anything of late.

welcome bro! post everywhere and let us get a handful of your opinions. have a great time and lowrcase forever. also, put freehurc2k15 in your signature if you want to be really cool around here. no hazing. 

rsz_17103456_804341766390322_88650203142     rsz_17103583_210540556092434_55832859985     rsz_17155802_10212220403766592_217493358     

#117 Aaray

Aaray

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It's a very d

• 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:09 PM

Welcome! Welcome everyone! Hope you all have a pleasent stay.

26.jpg

#118 Isundir

Isundir

Rookie

• 337 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:49 AM

Greetings, small back story ahead

As a kid around the age of I think 10 I first discovered Saber Scorpion's website and loved the creations and LEGO comics that I saw and read. I had been playing and building with LEGO's and before that Duplo my whole life and it was pretty much the only thing I was interested in. I followed the website until I was 14/15'ish years old and around that age 'quit' LEGO under the pressure of constant bullying and pestering from both schoolmates as well as 'friends' and family hearing that I was 'too old to still be playing with LEGO'.

However as time progressed I remained interested in LEGO and whenever I saw them in a store or saw something about them on the internet I kept feeling that urge to come back, now 6/7 years later (21 years old) I finally decided to come back to LEGO and start making my own MOC's and MOD's (which is a pain since I sold most of my childhood collection to my nephews), and well that led me to looking up my favorite website for LEGO related stuff so now I am here.

I am hoping to get some feedback for both my future MOC's as well as the Lore/World that I am trying to create for them.

Edited by Isundir, 08 May 2015 - 07:16 AM.

Right or wrong, which side are you on, does it even matter if it's on the same coin?

#119 Eldorath

Eldorath

• 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:24 AM

I am Eldorath, and I love writing and storybuilding.

-Eldorath

Your time will come

#120 Stone Killer

Stone Killer

• 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:48 AM

Hi I'm Stone Killer and I'm entering the contest. :lego_grin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users