#1 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

But where's my helmet at, though

• Nova Patron
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

POPULAR

Hey all,

After suggestions by Scorp and Harry, I joined DeviantArt and started posting Artwork. I also be posting it here but I will encourage you to go check me out on DeviantArt itself because I'm probably going to be lazy with this (Its something I struggle with :P)

First up, me, because I'm great :Ddalton_westmoore_by_dwestmoore-d86o1xk.j

Next up, some Dwarves, because they're great: 

dwarven_concept_art_by_dwestmoore-d86o7a

Penultimately, a Spider Jockey from Minecraft because they're rare, and I've only seen, like, 4 :D : 

spider_jockey_by_dwestmoore-d86o4kj.jpg

And finally, this little thing about Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist, because he's great annoying and full of surprises: 

the_gender_of_envy_by_dwestmoore-d86w3vi

That's it for now. :)

#2 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,839 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

I do like your style. Also, how you color, very interesting. The helmet design of yourself is unique and those dwarves' armor is quite nice as well. The color schemes of both sets of armor are great as well. Keep it up.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#3 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• 1,504 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:16 PM

I love the colour combo on your guy and the spider jockey was a nice nod to minecraft

21.jpg

#4 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:36 PM

POPULAR

I do like your style. Also, how you color, very interesting. The helmet design of yourself is unique and those dwarves' armor is quite nice as well. The color schemes of both sets of armor are great as well. Keep it up.

You seem to have said much the same on DeviantArt. You truly are a man of few words. :D

I love the colour combo on your guy and the spider jockey was a nice nod to minecraft

Thanks Ghosty! Expect more Minecraft stuff in the future!

Here's some more art stuff. First up, the highly requested (by Ghosty at least :P) Ferris Ravenborn, Ghosty's Errant character:

ferris_ravenborn_by_dwestmoore-d87s9kz.j

I realized later that the cloak-clasp was the Venator's Symbol-thingy. D'OH! :P

Next up, for the purpose of being awesome, Alicorn Scorp:

alicorn_saber_scorpion_by_dwestmoore-d87

I literally just drew Scorp's Pony Sig-fig with a Horn and Wings. So Awesome!  :soawesome:

A lot of people who I showed it to at the Church I attend (who are not Bronies, by the way) thought that both these drawings were really good. :D

The Picture of Wolfy, and hopefully one of Lord Capulet as well, will be up soon. :P

#5 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• 1,504 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:20 PM

Dalton, you are my best friend forever.....

21.jpg

#6 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,839 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

You seem to have said much the same on DeviantArt. You truly are a man of few words. :D

Thanks Ghosty! Expect more Minecraft stuff in the future!

Here's some more art stuff. First up, the highly requested (by Ghosty at least :P) Ferris Ravenborn, Ghosty's Errant character:

ferris_ravenborn_by_dwestmoore-d87s9kz.j

I realized later that the cloak-clasp was the Venator's Symbol-thingy. D'OH! :P

Next up, for the purpose of being awesome, Alicorn Scorp:

alicorn_saber_scorpion_by_dwestmoore-d87

I literally just drew Scorp's Pony Sig-fig with a Horn and Wings. So Awesome!  :soawesome:
A lot of people who I showed it to at the Church I attend (who are not Bronies, by the way) thought that both these drawings were really good. :D

The Picture of Wolfy, and hopefully one of Lord Capulet as well, will be up soon. :P

Indeed, I say little. Anyway, nice batch man. You can really see your style in that drawing of Ghosty's character. Keep it up.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

#7 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• 1,504 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:41 PM

Hey, what's up with his eyes, are they closed, or just weird?

Other then that it's awesome.

21.jpg

#8 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,839 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:32 PM

Hey, what's up with his eyes, are they closed, or just weird?

Other then that it's awesome.

His eyes are open, I think a better word for 'weird' is style. It's his style mate.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#9 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• 1,504 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:22 AM

I love the sketch of Ferris so much I sketched it my self and I kinda hijacked style.

Out of liking it to much

21.jpg

#10 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

POPULAR

Dalton, you are my best friend forever.....

Friendship really must be magic if I can get it that easily... you know I'm joshing you, right?  :D

Indeed, I say little. Anyway, nice batch man. You can really see your style in that drawing of Ghosty's character. Keep it up.

The only thing that would stop me is my laziness. :P

His eyes are open, I think a better word for 'weird' is style. It's his style mate.

Thanks for telling Ghostly so I didn't have to. :)

Here's some more stuff. First up, a comic based off a true story:

umbra___sombra_comic_by_dwestmoore-d884r

Yes, my bro fells that way about me being a Brony.  :shrug:

Secondly, a Evil Paladin (duh) :

evil_paladin_by_dwestmoore-d884rwd.jpg

Next, some Concept art based off of some drawings my friend made:

the_bearer_of_specter_concept_art_by_dwe

Finally, some Homunculi fighting some Inquisitors:

homunculi_v_s__inquisitors_by_dwestmoore

Scorp's Inquisitors are a lot cooler. :D

I might get that pic of Lord Capulet posted today, but I'm not sure. :P

#11 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,839 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 06:02 PM

Friendship really must be magic if I can get it that easily... you know I'm joshing you, right?  :D

The only thing that would stop me is my laziness. :P

Thanks for telling Ghostly so I didn't have to. :)

Here's some more stuff. First up, a comic based off a true story:

umbra___sombra_comic_by_dwestmoore-d884r

Yes, my bro fells that way about me being a Brony.  :shrug:

Secondly, a Evil Paladin (duh) :

evil_paladin_by_dwestmoore-d884rwd.jpg

Next, some Concept art based off of some drawings my friend made:

the_bearer_of_specter_concept_art_by_dwe

Finally, some Homunculi fighting some Inquisitors:

homunculi_v_s__inquisitors_by_dwestmoore

Scorp's Inquisitors are a lot cooler. :D

I might get that pic of Lord Capulet posted today, but I'm not sure. :P

No problem mate. For the Dark Paladin, that armor design is sick.

KY0FhTX.jpg

#12 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

You're welcome.

• 1,342 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:55 PM

Hmmm, not bad!  I like your coloring, and your drawing style is whimsical and fun to look at.  I especially like the detail you put into your armor designs, since I really like that sort of thing.

You're right, Scorp's Inquisitors are much better.  Are those from that new Dragon Age game, or something else?

So, you're doing a picture of me, huh?  Or, rather, my character from the Errant RP?  I look forward to seeing what you come up with, especially since I haven't even fully nailed down my own image of him.  

Moana-disney-princess-39692805-268-140.g

"We keep our Island in our mind
And when it's time to find home
We know the way"

#13 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

"Scorp's" Inquisitors. Thanks for the credit, guys. :P

Your artwork is really rad, Dalton. You've got a fun style and the colors look sweet. And that alicorn Scorp is seriously one of my favorite drawings I've seen on SSLF. It's just absolutely awesome. :lol: 

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#14 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

No problem mate. For the Dark Paladin, that armor design is sick.

Thanks! Of all my art on DeviantArt, that drawing is the most popular. :D

Hmmm, not bad!  I like your coloring, and your drawing style is whimsical and fun to look at.  I especially like the detail you put into your armor designs, since I really like that sort of thing.

You're right, Scorp's Inquisitors are much better.  Are those from that new Dragon Age game, or something else?

So, you're doing a picture of me, huh?  Or, rather, my character from the Errant RP?  I look forward to seeing what you come up with, especially since I haven't even fully nailed down my own image of him.  

You're talking about Marcus, right? Meh, maybe, I was talking about your icon. :P

"Scorp's" Inquisitors. Thanks for the credit, guys. :P

Your artwork is really rad, Dalton. You've got a fun style and the colors look sweet. And that alicorn Scorp is seriously one of my favorite drawings I've seen on SSLF. It's just absolutely awesome. :lol:

Whoops, sorry. :D

Its just that I think that the Wulfgard universe revolves more around Scorp than anyone else, no offense.

BTW, has Scorp seen the Alicorn Version of himself yet.

Anyway, here's some more art stuff. 

First up, Lord Capulet:

lord_capulet_by_dwestmoore-d889vxj.jpgNot sure if he plays Warhammer 40k or not, if so, I'm sorry if the background stuff isn't cannon, I haven't looked at Warhammer stuff in a long time. :P

BTW, I watched Sweet and Elite a while back, and I thought that Fancy Pants looked a lot like Lord Capulet. Plus, his voice was really good. :3

Finally, a drawing I did for the Goblins v.s. Gnomes contest on DeviantArt:

gomes_v_s__goblins__the_goblin_mower_600

Its called the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000...erm, the Goblin Mower 6000. :D

#15 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,673 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

Its just that I think that the Wulfguard universe revolves more around Scorp than anyone else, no offense.

Well, for the record, that's totally the wrong impression. It's just as much Werewolf's universe as mine - we've been cooperating on it since at least 2005, and heck, the first novel is Wolfy's, which she's been developing since even before that. ;)

BTW, has Scorp seen the Alicorn Version of himself yet.

I have now. Looks great! I'm not sure if Scorp would be an alicorn though - he's just a regular human, but very good at fighting. A pegasus maybe - they seem to be the most militaristic ponies. :P But it's an awesome drawing either way. The armor on the wings is a nice touch.

Great fantasy drawings too! I think I see a LEGO helmet in that inquisitor one... :P

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#16 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

Well, for the record, that's totally the wrong impression. It's just as much Werewolf's universe as mine - we've been cooperating on it since at least 2005, and heck, the first novel is Wolfy's, which she's been developing since even before that. ;)

I have now. Looks great! I'm not sure if Scorp would be an alicorn though - he's just a regular human, but very good at fighting. A pegasus maybe - they seem to be the most militaristic ponies. :P But it's an awesome drawing either way. The armor on the wings is a nice touch.

Great fantasy drawings too! I think I see a LEGO helmet in that inquisitor one... :P

Okay, thanks for the clarification. 

But, if Scorp wasn't a Alicorn/Unicorn, how would he hold those dual-weilding pistols. :P 

Pegasi are the most military ponies because they have WWII Aviator outfits. :D

Thanks for the compliment! And...what Lego helmet are you talking about...oh, yeah, that is a Lego Helmet. :)

#17 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

You're welcome.

• 1,342 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:05 PM

Ah, very interesting!  I'm glad you liked my avatar so much to tribute it here.  It's actually from a game called "Age of Wonders III."  I've never played Warhammer, though that universe does fascinate me.  Still, not bad!  You've got to admire a commander who can keep his head and enjoy a simple cup of tea amid such chaos...so long as he can still focus on the battle, of course.

Moana-disney-princess-39692805-268-140.g

"We keep our Island in our mind
And when it's time to find home
We know the way"

#18 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

Ah, very interesting!  I'm glad you liked my avatar so much to tribute it here.  It's actually from a game called "Age of Wonders III."  I've never played Warhammer, though that universe does fascinate me.  Still, not bad!  You've got to admire a commander who can keep his head and enjoy a simple cup of tea amid such chaos...so long as he can still focus on the battle, of course.

Neither have I, I just plagurize them for new ideas about things. :D

Anyways, here's some art stuff! First up, Zombie pic thingie: 

shut_the_door__keep_the_undead_in_the_ni

This is called Shut the Door, Keep the Undead in the Night! 

The Name was my dad's idea, and it really fits. :D

Next, a Logo for a RP I'm thinking about starting soon:

the_dead_among_us_logo_by_dwestmoore-d88

If you're interested, comment on my Status Update.

Finally, some new armor designs. They're new, except for the Dwarf, which you've allready seen ( :P ):

new_fantasy_armor_concepts_by_dwestmoore

I drew this on the back of one of our church's evening service bulletins. :D

#19 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

• Nova Patron
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:25 PM

I decided to wait so I could do a big update, so here ya go. 

First up, the Antagonist from Oten's side quest in Errant:

avarice__demon_of_greed_by_dwestmoore-d8

No, I did not rip off Kye's design. I drew this without him anywhere near me. :D

Next, some stuff for The Dead Among Us, firstly, some E.S.O.T.M. Military stuff:

esotm_military_stuff_concept_art_by_dwes

Secondly, some Class and Fraction Stuff: 

the_dead_among_us__fractions_and_classes

Please go and sign up! We only need 3 more characters before we start! You can recyle characters from Star Runner or Heros of Krraeginn if you want to! 

I really want to start The Dead Among Us to see if people like it or not.

Anyway, penultimately, this doodle: 

git_on_over_he_re__by_dwestmoore-d89q4u5

Go look at this drawing on DeviantArt for the full description. I'm trying to hurry up and finish so I can get in some drawing before I have to go to a Choir Concert my siblings are in. It's the Fredrick Children's Chorus for any of you Maryland Natives. Check their website out here: http://www.fredcc.org/index2.php

Why am I advertising them? They gave me the axe in 2012! 

... I stayed in one branch of the chorus too long so they cut me...  :whistling:

Finally, the one, the only, Tom Drake of Illikon: 

tom_drake_by_dwestmoore-d89q68r.jpg

A pic of Peter Quill will be coming soon, maybe next Saturday.  :shrug:

I still have yet to apologize to the Demon-Slayer Werewolf Knight for acting like a tool to him. :P

Now that title that I just gave him makes him sound totally badflank. :D

#20 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

No, I did not rip off Kye's design. I drew this without him anywhere near me. :D

I still have yet to apologize to the Demon-Slayer Werewolf Knight for acting like a tool to him. :P

Now that title that I just gave him makes him sound totally badflank. :D

I'll admit that crossed my mind, but I think there are enough differences, either way. Especially if he doesn't have Kye's asymmetry going on. :P

Haha, yeah, Tom and his titles... :P

All the drawings look great! I especially like how the demon-kin's wings turned out. And, of course, Tom is fantastic. I can see a lot of influence from the Tom minifig in the drawing, too. It's awesome. :P

All the other drawings are sweet as well. You're particularly skilled at drawing ponies, I've noticed, and I always enjoy your drawings of those. Also, I'd join your RP, but I still haven't quite finished finals, and I have a lot of projects to work on over Christmas break already. I wish you the best of luck with it, though. :D

As for other things you could draw, I suggest some monsters. Any kind of monsters. Monsters are the best. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users