Movie/Television/Disney Entertainment Conglomerate News

• Please log in to reply
755 replies to this topic

#741 Ocelot

Ocelot

Robots and Freckles

• 7,358 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

CHOO CHOO, CRUISE MISSILE BAYBEE. He's running around with pretty foreign ladies, crashing planes again, and I am way into that.

#742 Style

Style

• Nova Patron
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

CHOO CHOO, CRUISE MISSILE BAYBEE.

Ocelot, I really hate to be the person to tell you this, but missiles don't make "choo-choo" noises.

Spoiler

edit: Watched that trailer anyway, looks pretty decent, but I can still make out the choppy sound effects from that trailer IMAX released that had the sound mixing all messed up, it's giving me more than a few chortles.

xgd0s9.jpg

#743 Ocelot

Ocelot

Robots and Freckles

• 7,358 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:20 PM

I didn't say that all missiles go CHOO CHOO, but the Cruise Missile definitely does

NMUSPAg.gif

#744 broons

broons

pew pew pew

• 5,135 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:42 PM

That Scar really shows how teeny Cruise is. It's kinda funny.

lWZ8e6F.png

#745 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:45 AM

:3

Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#746 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

Josh Brolin has been cast as Cable in Deadpool 2, with Brolin apparently signing for four movies. He joins Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool and Zazie Beetz as Domino.
Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#747 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

Hm.

#748 Ocelot

Ocelot

Robots and Freckles

• 7,358 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:35 AM

Wait, the Knights of the Round Table were Transformers? Wasn't the moon landing also Transformers? And... the dinosaurs? Were the dinosaurs Transformers in these movies? Did I imagine that? I'm pretty sure I've seen all of the Transformers and I could not explain the plot of any of them on pain of... being forced to watch them all again. 

Thor Ragnarok looks pretty neat, though.

#749 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:21 AM

As far as I remember, in the comics and show it all tied into the fact that the Quintessons are basically responsible for, well, everything. In the show they were responsible for Cybertron (and by extension all Transformers) which was constructed as a giant factory, with an eventual rebellion leading to the workers becoming Autobots and the soldiers becoming Deceptions. They seeded life around the galaxy as well.

That was one version of the mythos, at least. There's a handful of other creation stories. They touched upon it in one of the movie tie-in comics where Megatron explained that if they ever encountered a being claiming to be a 'creator', the Decepticon's and Autobot's would wind up fighting over that again as there's so many different versions of how they came to be.

That little pre-sequence in Age of Extinction was the Quintessons as well, apparently. Still, I'll watch the movie.

#750 Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo

Actually what I meant was buuhhh

• Nova Patron
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

Violence & Silence: It's important for all of us.

Here's my Art Thread (it's German for Arthouse) and ArtStation.

tqtEf64.gif

#751 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

I'm honestly surprised that nobody besides me has talked about this movie:

I'm excited to see how this film will at least try to make up for all of the horrible mistakes of the fourth film.

#752 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Patron
  • 4,294 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:05 AM

I for one am super stoked on this movie, man.

Check out the Japanese trailer at 1:04.

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#753 Ocelot

Ocelot

Robots and Freckles

• 7,358 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:27 PM

Looks pretty cooool. I'll have to watch the original Kingsman again; I remember kind liking it, but not really that much. Colin Firth murdering everyone was amazing, but now they've got sick cowboy twirling gunkata action, and a guy with a detachable rocket arm, though. Hopefully they're going down the John Wick 2 route where they're perfectly willing to get silly in the service of even better action scenes.

#754 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 11,747 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:41 PM

This is a little off-topic, but...

John Wick 2

I never did see you post one of your big fun awesome reviews of John Wick 2, Ocey. Did I miss it somehow? Cuz I was really looking forward to reading your elaborate descriptions of how much ass was kicked. I really enjoyed it. :P

gallery_3_16_330210.gif

#755 Ocelot

Ocelot

Robots and Freckles

• 7,358 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:48 PM

Well, for some reason the release schedule for John Wick 2 is insane and the movie doesn't even come out in Australia until next month... buuuuut, if, hypothetically, I had seen it through less-than-legal means because I was absolutely desperate, this is what I might have thought of it.

Spoiler

#756 Randomman96

Randomman96

Someone you probably weren't expecting

• Nova Patron
  • 915 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:30 PM

...but now they've got sick cowboy twirling gunkata action, and a guy with a detachable rocket arm, though.

So all I am hearing is that Metal Gear Solid is slowly sneaking its way into movies.

I am ok with this.

5Sa8Z49.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users