eBooks of Knightfall and Into the North now available on Amazon!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 27 January 2016 · 443 views

Wulfgard Books
And the prices for the print versions have been reduced as well! To tell the truth, we were hoping Amazon would discount the prices on their own eventually, as they did with my novel Nova Refuge: Warrior Born... but since that hasn't happened, we did it ourselves, bringing Knightfall down to $19.99 and Into the North to $21.99.

The new Kindle ebook versions are even cheaper! Knightfall is only $9.99, while Into the North is $19.99. The price of the latter is thanks to the large filesize, sorry. It looks great though, and you should be able to double-click or double-tap on a frame to zoom in and then scroll through the comic frame-by-frame for easier reading!

I still prefer print books myself (they smell so good...), but I hope those of you who are more modern than me will enjoy the eBook versions. ;)

We're still working on the short story collection eBook (currently entitled Tales of Wulfgard, Volume 1). A preview of one of the new stories should be up soon, along with possibly a pre-order option for those who didn't back the Kickstarter! So keep an eye out for that.

Until next time...

June 2017

S M T W T F S
18192021 22 2324

Google Ads