#21 Stoneruto

Stoneruto

Jun Starfighter

• 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

Name: Marty The Ghoul
Race: Ghoul
Faction: Slave Of Caesar's Legion
Weapon: Brickarms Monopod, for use as a fork or a normal pistol.
Face: Fleshtone Face of your Non-Hostle ghoul figs
Outfit: Dirty White t-shirt, Black, ripped Jeans
Bio: Born May 3rd. Became a Ghoul at age 12. Then taken by caesar's legion as a slave. stole a pistol while cleaning armory.
Personality: Wants to me the hero of the wastes, and cocky.
"The Enemy Must Die, Period." Jun Starfighter, Victory Squad Leader.

Posted Image

#22 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:45 PM

Halo

Name: Myles James
Race: Human
Faction: UNSC
Weapon(s): DMR
Face: This -Any male blonde hair, if needbe for any reason.
Outfit: ODST som'n or other. Honeybadger don't care.
Bio: Always wanted to be a soldier, he did well in Basic for the UNSC Marines and got an offer to be an ODST, which he accepted simply because it sounded like more fun.
Personality: Loves the adrenaline of drops, but isn't the crazy do-anything-for-a-rush kind of guy. Quiet mostly, but fairly easily humored and not shy.

Edited by Jase, 22 July 2012 - 11:52 PM.

#23 Blue-Wolf

Blue-Wolf

Look before you leap. Naah...

• 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

Well, this looks interesting.

The Elder Scrolls

Name: Ánna Salvius
Race: Imperial
Faction: Stormcloak
Weapons: Brickarms Claymore and Brickforge battle shield in brown.
Face: Your Lara Croft Classic Black or Wetsuit face decal
Outfit: Your Storm Bear decals for the body and Imperial legs and helmet.
Bio: Ánna was born in the Imperial City. She found her way to Skyrim and became an adventurer working with the Stormcloaks. That's pretty much it.
Personality: Works hard, although does pickpocket some...

#24 webster

webster

House Greychild of Oldstones

• 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

Mass Effect

Name: Desolas Victus
Species: Turian
Class: Spectre
Weapons: BrickArm's HCSR Sniper Rifle, BrickArm's Space Magnum Pistol, and BrickArm's Space Assault Rifle
Facial Features: Grey head, with red face paint like Nihlus.
Armor Colors: Black with red highlights.
Bio: 2nd cousin to Tarquin Victus, Desolas grew up as a born soldier, but specialized in stealth missions, prefers to be alone but will work in small teams. He was selected for spectre candidacy at around the same time as Nihlus and the two worked together on missions previous to their selection for the spectres. During "The War on Taetrus" he was stabbed in his left eye and has an ugly scar covering much of the left side of his face.
Personality: Dark, Brooding, Stoic. Rarely speaks unless he has something actually worth saying.

#25 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

Hey guys, I know it's been several months since I posted this, but believe it or not I AM STILL PLANNING TO DO THIS. Most of you have been here long enough to know how slow I am, right? :P

Anyway, if I "Liked" your post, you are very likely to show up in the comics. :D

If anyone else wants to sign up, YOU MAY NOW SIGN UP AS A SPARTAN-IV FOR THE HALO SECTION

Thanks all!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#26 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

• 2,027 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

Well now I feel special... :lego_weeaboo: Don't suppose I could sign up with a Spartan on top of my ODST..? :lego_umm:

#27 Cutlass-Crocodile

Cutlass-Crocodile

. . .

• Nova Member
  • 932 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

HALO:

Name: Cutlass-Crocodile
Race: SPARTAN-IV
Weapon(s): Sniper-Rifle
Face: Minifig Head with Stubble Smile/Crinkled Mouth and Inverted Eyebrows Pattern
Outfit: Green Primary Colors, Orange Secondary Colors.
Bio: Cutlass-Crocodile. Basically, this is me we're talking about. Read the comic Rokky and I post, and you'll see what I mean.
Personality: Quirky. Headstrong. Sexy (... At least he thinks so.).

Edited by Cutlass-Crocodile, 17 November 2012 - 09:34 AM.

#28 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

Don't suppose I could sign up with a Spartan on top of my ODST..? :lego_umm:

Sure, or just change your ODST to a Spartan-IV would be fine.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#29 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

• 2,027 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

But I'd hafta change the whole bio... I put so much work into that guy... :P Anyways, I'll just make up a new one. If you wanted to make my ODST a Spartan instead, or mix and match between the two, Iiiiiiiiiiii really don't care. It's your comic.

Name: Timothy-516 (If the number's already taken, then it can be changed)
Weapon(s): UNSC Turret
Face: Any classic ninja face (Series One skater's hair)
Outfit: Red/Silver (or grey) SPARTAN-IV
Bio: Grew up in a military family, joined the UNSC as soon as he could, eager to fight for humanity. His first battle quickly showed him how little fun war really was, but he stuck with it, becoming reletively grimm-natured. He was a sniper for a couple years, but preferred to put his own life in danger if he had to kill, so when the SPARTAN-IV project began, he was quick to sign up.
Personality: Extremely quiet on the battlefield, but as soon as it's over, he becomes his old, fun-loving self.

#30 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,982 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Who the heck are these weirdos?

Posted Image

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#31 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Member
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Holy crow, I'm excited for these now :D I hope you do the Elder Scrolls comic as well as Fallout and Mass Effect, seeing as you 'liked' my first post. But either way I might have to make a character for the other two. Yaaaay Scorp doing Lego comics! :D

#32 Mirage Agito

Mirage Agito

Completely Hypothetical

• 24 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Dang, this looks like a big undertaking. I'll offer any help I can. But for now, I'll stick a charrie into the mix.

Name: Sigfry Sontre
Race: Breton (I'd normally play Khajit, but I think they're insanely difficult to get right in brick form, so I'll go with my second fave race)
Faction: Thieves Guild
Weapon(s): Game-wise, it would be an elven dagger. In terms of parts, it would be the Dagger of Time/Tauriel's daggers.
Face: The head decal would come from the Revelation Black set. Hair would come from the Dastan minifig, painted black.
Outfit: I would definitely use your decals, because they're great. As he's Thieves Guild, Sigfry would wear their armour. The only way I can think of accomplishing that would be by taking the decals on the custom Assassin fig, removing the bracers entirely, recolouring the parts in black this shade of brown, and the red parts another lighter shade of brown. Keep all the silver and belts the same colour.
Bio:
In the shores of High Rock, born and raised
On my dad's ship was where I spent most of my days

Navigatin', steerin', message runnin' all free
And learnin' bits of magic out by the sea
When a couple of nobles, who were up to no good,
Bought all the ships in my neighbourhood
I stole one little purse and the guards got scared
They said "you're being shipped to Skyrim and you're going to stay there!"
Rotted in a dungeon cell, day after day
Then they packed up my gear and sent me on my way
Thieves guild guy showed up, showed me a way in
I paid the bard a septim and said "let's go to Riften!"
(Shameless parody is shameless)
Personality: Like a certain Breton merchant in Whiterun, Sigfry is a sleazy little man. Though he appears to be calm and level-headed, he's always trying to look for ways to get one over on his marks, friends and enemies.

Edited by Mirage Agito, 21 November 2012 - 05:08 PM.

Posted Image

#33 webster

webster

House Greychild of Oldstones

• 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

HALO

Name: Yemelyan (either Yemel or Yan for short)
Spartan Tag: C624
Race: SPARTAN-IV
Weapon(s): BrickArms: XBR4, XRG, XDMR, XMS
Face: Doesn't remove helmet, mask has a wolf design scratched in (like Starcraft II marine design).
Outfit: MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/Orbital, Dark grey armor with black highlights.
Bio: Growing up in the city of Luxor on the colony world of Eridanus II Yemelyan idolied the SPARTAN name Emil who died trying to protect Reach. He joined UNSC as fast as he could and when the SPARTAN-IV program opened he immediately joined and was placed on Fireteam Wolf (The reason for his helmets design).
Personality: Determined, Ruthless, Loyal, Accomplishes mission by any means necessary.

#34 SaintPanda

SaintPanda

The One True Procratinator

• 42 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

Here is my application.

HALO-

Name: Kenneth Hudson
Faction:UNSC
Weapon(s):Assault Rifle, LightRifle
Face: A full beard with a smirk and a cigar
Outfit: A standard UNSC Marine outfit, with a knife sheath on the left side of the chest
Bio: He was a run-of-the-mill Marine, until he killed a hunter with a knife and saved 30 civvies and 4 other marines. He then proceded to win the battle.
Personality: Laughs at anything, smokes, and likes to fire several magazines into dead enemies

So...I write stuff!  Yay.

Here's a link to some of it - 

MY WORKS

#35 Mintboy

Mintboy

• 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

I love these kind of things. I had to make my own.

Fallout

Name: Jacob Albert Pennyworth

Race: Ghoul

Faction: No Faction/Adventurer

Weapon: Brickarms ACS, or if you don't have one of those, a shotgun of any sort.

Face: Pale ghoul skin with a black Dick Dastardly Moustache and a Posh smile.

Outfit: Fallout tuxedo and a top hat.

Bio: British born before the great war, Jacob was the head of a large car manufacturer, and thus was a wealthy and posh man with a talent for hunting. He was on vacation in America when the bombs fell, having a tour round a US military base. Managing to get to a shelter, the heavy radiation in the area slowly ghoulified him, along with the other tourists and military personnel. This came as a shock to them as now they all looked like monsters, and aged much slower then before. However this was a blessing to Jacob, a man with a nack for finding opportunity. Quickly realising that they would need to get order in the wasteland to survive, he got the others and turned the Base into a town based on the old world, calling it "New London". The town worked well, trading weapons and food with travellers. But Jacob was not the kind of man to settle down, he was a man of opportunity. So after a year or so he picked up a shotgun from the armoury, a old suit from a fancy dress store, and went out to look for new places of profit. That was quite a few years ago now, and his appearance sometimes gets him into trouble with raiders and gangs, but it's nothing 200 pellets of led can't fix.

Personality: Rather arrogant and self centred, Jacob dislikes much of the new world. He finds that the new people to be savage and unintelligent, but gets on well with Vault Dwellers. He likes to use sophisticated language and mannerisms to prove his intelligence, and sometimes uses old British slang to catch people out. He does however know when to act nice, even if it's fake. He has a nose for profit, and knows how to haggle out of most anything that comes his way. And he is fond of the old ghouls like him, so they can remind themselves about the good old days.

Well I hope this is good and not to difficult to make, these character creations are always a good bit of fun. Also sorry if I dragged on a bit, I tend to do that. 

#36 old-altair

old-altair

that dude

• Nova Member
  • 362 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

Alright, here's my sign-up(s) for Fallout. I couldn't decide which character to make as a sign-up, so I did both. :P
Second one coming maybe tomorrow.

Name: Faith
Race: Human
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel (formerly), Followers of the Apocalypse (Formerly), Wanderer (No Faction)
Weapon(s): Your minigun (seen here wielded by a super mutant)
Face: Maegan's Chloe Frazer decal face.
Outfit: Power Armor. (You can just use your power armor.)
Bio: Faith was born with the Mojave Brotherhood of Steel, inside their bunker. She was brought up learning right from wrong, as standard. However, she decided that enforcing rules upon people wasn't the life for her, so one night, she snuck away from the bunker to set off on her own. She traveled the wastes of Nevada, gaining a reputation as "The Enforcer". Eventually, she came upon the Followers of the Apocalypse, who offered her a job helping gather medicine. She accepted, and she did her job well. One night, she was attacked by a group of raiders and nearly killed. That's how she met Redemption.
     Redemption offered her a place to stay, some medicine, and some companionship until her wounds healed. He told her stories of the wastes beyond the Mojave, including an area that the NCR originated from, known as California. Eventually Faith healed, and prepared to set off on her job. However, she couldn't bear the fact that Redemption was alone, in a little shack, being harassed by raiders day and night. She decided to take him along to enforce good along the Mojave. They've been friends ever since.
Personality: Faith is very sensitive about her history. If it is ever brought up around her, she simply yells a bit and storms off. Normally, she is a very kind-hearted person, willing to forgive greed, sin, and all other alike.

"EXTERMINATE!"

-Dalek Extra #18302

#37 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:37 PM

Name:Sam Barrow
Species:Human
Affiliation:UNSC
Bio:
Sam was born into a high class family on Arcadia but was drafted to fight Insurgents some say he's a bit lazy for a marine but sure can handle himself in a firefight
Weapon: a Assault Rifle with the custom printing SHUT UP AND SHOOT!
Armour: the printing IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU ARE TOO CLOSE printed on his breast plate
Personality: Smartass Hilarious

FALLOUT

Name:Chris Nash
Race:Human
Faction:Loner
Bio: Chris woke up on a medical table covered in cords and blood inside a military compound and escaped to see the aftermath of a war

Now he wanders the the wasteland with memories of a life he thinks he had. His shy persona has given the nickname ( the wandering shadow)

Ps go to my gallery to see him :)

Edited by GhostlyCheese, 14 October 2014 - 08:09 PM.

21.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LEGO, Decals, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Halo, Mass Effect

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users