Can't decide MOC Universe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Isundir

Isundir

Rookie

• 337 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:25 AM

I have a lot of idea's floating around for a universe to set my MOC's in and I'd like to focus on one of them but I can't decide which. I have 3 different settings I like more then anything else and which I'd like to use for MOC's, typical Medieval fantasy, Steampunky/Victorian fantasy and anything Post-Apocalyptic. Now I'm torn up on which of these settings to use but I also want to add elements from each other in these settings so what I'd like to do is either;

A. Medieval Fantasy with technology mixed in (think all the Machinery from the Dwemer in The Elder Scrolls).

B. Victorian Fantasy with Elves, Dwarves and the likes mixed in.

C. Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy with monstrosities like Orcs mixed in (maybe other things like Dwarves and Elves and such too not sure).

I just can't decide what to do so some outside opinions and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Isundir, 30 May 2015 - 01:44 AM.

Right or wrong, which side are you on, does it even matter if it's on the same coin?

#2 Isundir

Isundir

Rookie

• 337 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:42 AM

Found a collection of Castle Theme Minifigs for a really cheap price, I'll take that as a sign from the gods and start of with plan A.

Right or wrong, which side are you on, does it even matter if it's on the same coin?

#3 Bilbo_Baggins

Bilbo_Baggins

• Nova Member
  • 351 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:04 PM

Doing C or something like Warhammer fantasy would be more interesting cause it hasn't been done much in LEGO, but classic fantasy's cool too and if you already found some figs' then sounds like plan A is the way to go. 

#4 Isundir

Isundir

Rookie

• 337 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:19 AM

Doing C or something like Warhammer fantasy would be more interesting cause it hasn't been done much in LEGO, but classic fantasy's cool too and if you already found some figs' then sounds like plan A is the way to go. 

Yeah, well I definitely want to do C at some point, it's just I can't afford it yet. Warhammer was the inspiration as well, 40K gives us things like Orks, Elves, Demons and for a while Dwarves too in Sci-Fi setting, I want this in a Post-Apocalyptic setting, it's not like a post-apocalypse couldn't happen in a fantasy universe.

Edited by Isundir, 31 May 2015 - 12:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users