• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:27 AM

The worst thing about those games is how all the dwarves are long dead. Dwarves don't die that easily, dang it!  :angryfist:

I don't know, I always interpreted it as them having become one with the force or something through their weird ritual.

But The Elders Scrolls dwarves are barely dwarves anyway, just another type of elf.

WHERE ARE THE BEARDY DWARVES BETHESDA!?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#22 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:15 AM

Dwarfs get no love, despite how cool they are :(
Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:42 AM

But The Elders Scrolls dwarves are barely dwarves anyway, just another type of elf.

WHERE ARE THE BEARDY DWARVES BETHESDA!?

Everything in Elder Scrolls is another type of elf. :lol:
Yagrum had a beard tho.
Anyway, I feel like I'm derailing Nightstalker's thread, so I'll stop. :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#24 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

Speaking of derailing threads, let's kick off FRIDAY with...

dsc05961.jpg

Hevral Grimbeard, companion and battle brother to Drak-Aren Broken-Tusk.

Apart from his custom face from Eclipse Bricks and his BrickWarriors War Hammer, Hevral is 100% TLG made. His torso comes from one of the recent SW EP VII sets. A pretty simple fig, but a pretty cool combo. I really need some more Brick Fortress legs, just to give hims some additional mobility.

As a former soldier of Faermoore, Hevral spent the majority of his days fighting orcs and trolls in Altrairia. Despite many years of battle, his best friend happens to be a half orc warrior. After leaving the service of Faermoore, he joined up with Drak, and became a mercenary. The two have taken on countless quests, and have gained renown in several lands.

dsc05962.jpg

Khanoss Vangelis, Lord Commander of the Order of Retribution.

dsc05963.jpg

I really like this guy's combination. It's a bit odd, but I'll cover the full build. The legs are from the SW Old Republic Sith Captain minifig. The torso is the reverse side of the Eomer minifig from LotR. On his sword arm is BrickWarriors Arm Armor, and a BrickWarriors Greatsword. Around his head is a modified dark red bandanna and dark red cape. His face is Kai's from Ninjago.

The Order of Retribution is an excommunicated chapter of the Paladin Order. Originally, they were responsible for hunting the Dark Knights of Mehrunes, but their overzealous nature led them to slaughtering innocents in the name of the Light. This series of actions led to the Paladin War, which ended with the remaining members of the original order being executed by the Order's Judges. Many years later, the order Khanoss, a member of the Paladin Order was called by the Titan of Light to reform the Order of Retribution. Having fought many of the Dark Knights, he became a powerful and level headed paladin. Now, he rebuilds the Order of Retribution in secrecy, hoping one day to reveal them and increase the power of the Paladin Order.

dsc05964.jpg

Malayana Vetros, Frost Mage and Journeyman Adventurer.

dsc05965.jpg

dsc05966.jpg

100% TLG! After gathering a good amount of Egyptian related items, I had to put together a mage with these items. Adding Galadriel's sparkly cape just made her stick out even more.

Malayana grew up in a family of mages. Because of this, she traveled frequently, and learned much about other lands. However, she was always fascinated by the history and legends surrounding the Savadjik Desert, specifically the tales about the old Desert King. Eventually, as her magical powers grew, she parted from her family and formed her own expedition, which was responsible for looking for some of the last king's old relics. Among those relics, she retrieved the Frost Staff and Scarab Shield of the Desert Queen.

dsc05967.jpg

dsc05968.jpg

Ciele the Wolf Knight

dsc05969.jpg

Here's the run down of his gear: BrickWarriors Greaves, Brickforge Waist Armor, BrickWarriors Demon Armor, BrickWarriors Greatsword, and BrickWarriors Assassin Helmet. If you can't tell, his inspiration comes from one of the most bad@$$ knights to have ever graced the world of video games:

Knight Artorious, The Abysswalker

http://orig11.devian...sar-d5x2mrz.png

Long ago, before the first era, lived a valiant paladin known as Ciele. He fought alongside other light wielders to repel the Demon King and his army. They fought through his hordes of demons, and came face to face with him. Though he fought valiantly, Ciele was slain in battle by the Demon King. However, his soul never returned to the Titan of Light; instead, his soul was sealed within his corpse and resurrected. The King had never fought a human as strong as Ciele. Rather than letting his soul depart, he reanimated Ciele's body and warped a portion of essence. His warped essence became that of a giant wolf (which I will one day build).

dsc05970.jpg

Tywind Aryleth, Head of the Shield Maidens of the Wintershield Guild

dsc05971.jpg

Hey, not all bad@$$ Nords have to be big, burly dudes. The world needs more bad@$$ women! And why not Tywind! After all, she is the daughter of Lokren the Slayer. But first, here's a rundown on her unique gear. The sword is from BrickArms and her torso is from the Baldur's Gate Heroes, decal pack from Saber-Scorpion. 

As the Guildmaster's daughter, and only child, Tywind assists is running the day-to-day tasks of the guild. Along with those responsibilities, she also acts as commanding officer of the Shield Maidens. She is a fierce warrior, easily remember for holding the line against Knight's Valor in numerous battles. She and her Shield Maidens have inspired countless numbers of young women to take up the sword and join the Wintershield Guild.

dsc05972.jpg

Warlord Hakan Vekiss, General of the Maukr Marauders

dsc05973.jpg

dsc05974.jpg

Apart from the custom paint job on the BrickArms Claymore, this guy is 100% TLG. I decided to go with a First Order Helmet from the First Order Battle Pack for a more exotic helmet for this guy.

Hakan is the appointed Warlord of the Maukr Marauders. So, if you recall several posts ago, I introduced Necros. Technically, Necros runs the Maukr. Shortly after arriving in the Highlands, the warlock bossed his way through the marauders and took out their old leader. Along the way, Hakan aided him in overthrowing the last ruler (he was kind of a jack@$$). Since then, he was bestowed with a powerful, unholy charger, a flame sword, and the best gear that Necros has put together. Unless he is given a directive by Necros, Hakan runs the Maukr, taking whatever he sees fit and killing whoever stands in their way.

dsc05975.jpg

Lucile Sevrow, Witch Knight of the Unbroken Order

dsc05976.jpg

You can probably tell what her unique items are by now, but I'll cover it. Her weapon of choice is the BrickArms Claymore, her torso is one of the vampire torso decals from SYWBAA, and her pauldron is from Brickforge. I'm hoping to grab a CapeMadness waist cloth for her and some BrickWarriors Vambraces when they appear in store again. 

Witch Knights were once the elite soldiers of the Lorensi Kingdom of Graal, More importantly, Lucile was one of the main captains. I say was, because Graal is no more. Long ago, when the Paladin Order marched against the dark kingdom, Lucile betrayed her own and assisted them in bringing down the Witch King. While she was admired for the change of heart by the paladins, her own kind despised her. She is forever known as the Traitor Knight. Rumor has it that she is a close friend of Lord Commander Slade.

dsc05977.jpg

The Witch King, King of Graal, First Born of the Dark Maiden.

dsc05978.jpg

One of the Four Kings of the old world, the Witch King was responsible for nearly destroying the Wood Elves. Under his dark rule, the Lorensi discovered new, terrible powers, capable of corrupting and twisting life. Even after his fall at the hands of the Order of the Sun, his soul remained, waiting for the day he could return. His unique gear consists of a Brickforge Wizard Sword, BrickWarriors Roman Armor, and BrickWarriors Vambraces.

dsc05979.jpg

Torin Drovus, Knight of the Demon King

dsc05980.jpg

The strongest knight of the Demon King's four knights. He is also the father of Ixia Drovus, the court mage of Ankora. Feared for his berserker rage ability, few have been able to stand against him. His unique weapon is known as the Twilight Breaker. It works both as a polearm and a magic staff. His one unique item is his BrickWarriors Invader Helmet.

Well folks, that does it for this Minifig Showcase! Come on back next week when I show off some sci-fi guys!

Hope you enjoyed the figs!

As usual

Decals by Saber-Scorpion

C&C is always welcome and appreciated!!!

:lego_smile:

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

I can't work out why, but I absolutely love Khanoss' design, he's a really cool fig. Awesome stuff.

#26 The Captain

The Captain

Gotta get back.

• 7,105 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:25 PM

Well, we all know who's getting first place in the minifig contest.

Really though, you make some fantastic stuff. I personally don't use decals on anything I have but both your decal and non-decal minifigs are pretty stellar! 

nY1rpGl.gif

#27 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:23 PM

Well, we all know who's getting first place in the minifig contest.

Really though, you make some fantastic stuff. I personally don't use decals on anything I have but both your decal and non-decal minifigs are pretty stellar! 

Don't count anyone else out! There are some really good minifig customizers hiding on this side.

Anyways, let me kick off a late night update! And it is time to start with... *drum roll please*

dsc05982.jpg

Kain Talon, Guildmaster of the Black Lance Guild. He's also my sigfig!

dsc05983.jpg

dsc05984.jpg

First off, huge thanks to Scorp for the Skyrim Ebony Armor commission! It looks fantastic! Apart from that he wields a BrickWarriors Gold Katana and a Brickforge Trans-Medium Blue Wizard Sword. He also has a TLG Silver Katana on his back. The cape covering his back is a CapeMadness medium, black cape.

dsc05985.jpg

And here he is in non-combat clothes. Nothing says nobility like fancy robes.

As leader of the Black Lance, Kain oversees the guildhouse alongside his wife Jade. He's one of the two grand master's of the Sword Master's Legion in the Extraho Sol, which is where he gained his gold katana. He was also the former commander of the Dread Army, which is where he learned how to use unholy and frost magic. It was here where he gained the Frostbrim Longsword for his service to the Dread King. He has plenty of experience leading and fighting, making him perfect for many combat scenarios. One interesting thing about his equipment is that the silver katana on his back has never been used for battle. It was specifically designed to kill Jade, should she ever turn feral (it's because she's a real bad@$$ of a werewolf, possibly the strongest one). That being said, he hopes that he never has to use it for that purpose.

dsc05986.jpg    

Araya Milona, Healer of the Black Lance, and Paladin Warden.

dsc05987.jpg

dsc05988.jpg

This has to be one of the coolest character designs I've come up with. I'll walk through the armor design: legs are from the recent castle series good knights, waist cloth is from Cape Madness, the torso is from Princess Storm (possibly one of the best female minifigs to show up in castle), Brickforge silver vambraces, shoulders, and black neck brace, KKI Heart of the Shield of the Ages (why do I remember that?), and a BrickWarriors Mace. I really love how everything just came together. The main piece that really makes this is the torso. It's the only armored, knight torso specifically designed for a female character. I'd recommend at least having one available, especially if you want to design an armored lady!

Design aside, Araya is one of the paladins of the Black Lance. Born in Hislith, she had always dreamed of being a paladin, so that she could aid others. After discovering her gift in the light, she was eventually brought before the order and assigned as a student to Fenix Vae. Overtime her skills advanced, and she became a very efficient battle healer. Her shield was specially designed to convert blocked damage to holy magic, which she can then use to cast additional heals. Araya is close friends with Kira and her mentor, Fenix.

dsc05989.jpg

Kylen Thunderhoof, Battlelord of the Lenarian Elementalists

dsc05990.jpg

dsc05991.jpg

dsc05992.jpg

The only unique things to note here are the Centaur Champion legs from Brickforge, the Bronze Trident from Brickforge, and the Dark Brown Pauldron from BrickWarriors.

Kylen is the equivalent of a general in the Lenarian Elementalists. While they are typically peaceful, Centaurs can, and will rally together to fight the enemies of the Deepvale. As one of the councilors of the Elementalists, he commands all forces in times of battle, and is responsible for guarding the High Priestess of the Deepvale.

dsc05993.jpg

Arengard Skaal, Member of the Wintershield, commonly referred to as "Frost Hide."

Not a ton of backstory here other than that he tends to act as a rival to Marco. He receives his nickname from the fact that the intense cold of Northshire seems to not affect him. Arengard is one of the veteran fighters of the guild and is well known for being both a loud mouth and braggart.

dsc05994.jpg

Taaken, Grand Wizard of Falkrinea and Leader of the Grand Wizards

Very little is known about this individual, except for his title and name. First off, he is a Grand Wizard. I believe I mentioned it before, but wizards are very rare. Grand Wizards are even more rare. Only a few have ever existed, and they all are in Falkrinea. In order to become a Grand Wizard, a standard mage must achieve mastery of all forms of magic, with the exception of holy magic (you have to be born with the git of the Light). Achieving this is impossible, because most people die before that happens. As if his title was not enough, he is also in charge of Falkrinea, which is the strongest empire in existence. Between the magic of the Grand Wizards and the might of the soldiers, it is no mysterious how Falkrinea was given the name of the Invincible Empire.

dsc05997.jpg

Solomon Kevjik, Arcane Wizard

One of the great legends of the Drow War, Solomon is one of the few wizards that are alive today. A good friend to Lord Talon, Kain's father, he has shared great wisdom with Kain. Long ago, he was frequently seen by many, but now he is more of a recluse, choosing to leave in his tower in the middle ocean. Very few people interact with now, with the exception of his former student, Jason Talon.

dsc05998.jpg

Lance Wildborn, Expert Swordsman of the Wintershield Guild

dsc05999.jpg

Among the many veterans of the Wintershield Guild, Lance is possibly one of the most respected members. He is among the youngest of the veterans, but his skill with a sword is unmatched. He leads the Quickblade division of the Wintershield, an elite group of swordsmen that are known for their lightning fast reflexes.

dsc05995.jpg

dsc05996.jpg

Eileena Nox, Queen of the Seas

Well, you got me here. Other than the fact that she's the Pirate Queen, I got nothing else at the moment. Hey, I never said I had backstories for everyone!

dsc06000.jpg

Altea Skullcrusher, War Bandit of Clan Sareeshi

dsc06001.jpg

All gear is from BrickWarriors. The weapon is a prototype Rock Maul from BrickWarriors.

Altea hails from the exact same clan of barbarians that Althenia comes from. Unlike many others, who prefer little to no armor and lighter weaponry, Altea utilizes armor and heavy weapons to make herself more of a juggernaut on the battle field. Despite her desire to charge into battle and smash people's faces, she is also known for being the one of the wisest warriors of the clan; she served under Althenia when she was Queen.

Well, that does it for another round of Minifig Showcase.

I'll see you all here once again, next week!

As usual

Decals by Saber-Scorpion.

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:27 AM

As leader of the Black Lance, Kain oversees the guildhouse alongside his wife Jade. ... kill Jade, should she ever turn feral (it's because she's a real bad@$$ of a werewolf, possibly the strongest one).

Uh, never knew you liked me so much, Nightstalker...? >.>

Cool minifigs, though, as always. :) I'm interested to see what you'll be submitting to the contest.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#29 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:59 AM

I meant to comment for a while, but you have great figs as always, Nightstalker. My favorites are undoubtedly the Dark Maiden's children. I hope you post more of them soon, as they deserve their own drawing.

You should consider starting a world-building topic like how Doodstormer did for his Land of Princes thing. That would be cool to read when I have some free time.

#30 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

Awesome work, really impressive stuff! I love the beard, glasses and hood combo on Solomon.

#31 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:50 AM

Uh, never knew you liked me so much, Nightstalker...? >.>

Cool minifigs, though, as always. :) I'm interested to see what you'll be submitting to the contest.

I'm still battling between two ideas for one of my figs. Hopefully, it'll turn out pretty good.

And what can I say? I've become more fond of werewolves over the years :) . Then again, I'm also remembering that you did use the name Jade for various characters in the past. Yeah, I could see where this could be looked at strangely (even if werewolves are pretty dope and the name Jade is a really awesome name).

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:18 AM

Then again, I'm also remembering that you did use the name Jade for various characters in the past. Yeah, I could see where this could be looked at strangely

Am I on the guest list for the wedding?  :lego_grin:

#33 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:36 PM

Hey Nightstalker, would you mind if I used some photos of your minifigs that feature my decals in an ad for the fantasy minifig contest? I'll give you credit, of course. :)

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#34 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:41 PM

Go for it Scorp!
Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

Happy Saturday folks!

Sorry for the day late, but I've cooked up something special for today! What is? Well folks, that special is... *drum roll* Minifig Contest Entry #1! Before I get to the actual post, let me explain a couple of things about this figure. First off, everything used in this entry is from TLG. Yep, my first entry is a purist entry. Honestly, I've never made a purist entry in any contest, so I'd figure why not try one here. That being said, I combined the coolest pieces I could find from TLG. At some point, I'll probably consider using some gray market pieces to spice him up, but for now I think he's pretty darn cool. Last, but not least the description for what parts were used can be found underneath his backstory.

So sit back and enjoy!

dsc06002.jpg

"Listen 'ell yaz 'ittle gits! I'mma 'bout ta 'ell yaz 'bout ma boy Kagaz! 'E ain't one o' me warband, but 'e been fightin' wit us long enuff. 'E be da son o' da Big Boss, but 'e ain't no greenie. Dat boy be fightin' like one o' us! Ain't no knife ear, stuntie, 'o dem 'umies get da 'etter o' 'im. I done been in battle wit' 'im. I seen 'im chop da domes off dem knife ears, like it was nuffin'! 'E be runnin' in wit da' rest of da boyz, an settin' da example. Wit' a battle cry an' a choppa, 'e be makin' dem crownies run for it. I dun seen 'im rip out da spines o' 'is foes wit 'is 'ands. Outta git 'im up 'ere 'gain one day. 'Et 'im run wit da rest of ma boyz!"

- Boss Steeljaw

This is Kagaz Urgol, son of Warchief Gromack Urgol, the leader of the Altrairian Alliance. Though he was born among the orcs of the plains, he learned to fight like the tan orcs of the northern mountains. Reckless, swift, and strong are some of the words, frequently used to describe him in battle. As a front line fighter, he has received numerous blows that should have felled him, but his unbridled rage continued to fuel him far beyond the limits of a typical orc. Because of this, his mere presence among the orc fighters inspires them to fight even harder. Very few members of the Fallgrad Alliance have faced him in battle and lived to tell the tale. Those that do survive have told stories of him cleaving through crowds of men, elves, and dwarfs like they were nothing.

Despite his prowess as a warrior, he is frequently scolded by his father for his reckless actions. Unplanned raids and massacres have started large conflicts with the Fallgrad Alliance, which has resulted in many casualties on both sides. This has not won him the favor of his people, but it has increased his standing among the mountain orcs. Still, his clan maintains the hope that he will one day acquire the wisdom of his father. He has already shown that he has far surpassed his father's skill in battle.

One little known fact about Kagaz is that he is actually imbued with demonic magic. This magic allows him to regenerate from wounds at an alarming rate and enter a berserker rage that is much stronger than your typical orc. Because of his unnatural powers, the Fallgrad Alliance strongly urges soldiers to avoid fighting Kagaz, until they can fully understand the nature of his power.

dsc06004.jpg

Pieces Used

- Hair: Mohawk from LotR Orcs

- Face: Troll Orc King face from the Fantasy Era Castle theme

- Helmet: Faceguard from one of the Nexo Knights Villains

- Shoulders: Spike shoulders from one of The Hobbit orcs

- Torso and Arms: Spiked alien torso from the recent Space Police theme

- Waist: Ninjago Snake warriors waist band

- Legs: Rohan Soldier from LotR

- Right Hand: Battle Axe from CMF Evil Dwarf

- Left Hand: Spiked Mace from CMF Scary Knight

- Back: Fur cape from CMF Mongolian Warrior

Hope you all enjoyed this minifig!

Again, this is my first entry to the Custom Minifig Contest #1.

As usual

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 717 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:27 AM

That is a really impressive combination of purist pieces, love it.

Although I'm cracking up at the happy smiling decapitated head at his feet.

#37 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

Once more on a Saturday! 

Welcome back folks,

You all will have to forgive me for the short post, but seeing as how it is the 22nd of April, I figure it's time to introduce my Minifig Contest Entry #2. This time, this is a custom minifig, which means gray market pieces were used.

Hope you enjoy!

dsc06011.jpg

"Blood knights. That's what they call them. Initially, I wasn't sure whether we called them that because they were vampires or because of their crimson armor. That was until the 9th Legion encountered them. 'There's only a handful of them!' they said. But none of us knew what we were up against. Unholy magic flew at us from their line. Those of us that weren't caught by the magic considered ourselves lucky. At least until they closed in on us. I was fortunate enough to get knocked into a ditch and forgotten, but I cannot forget the screams of my men as my eyes darkened. Once I regained consciousness, I rose from my would be grave, only to see the entire 9th Legion, mounted on pikes. And that, my Prince, is the last time I stepped into that dark forest around Necropolis. For I know if I return, that I will only find my grave."

- Commander of the 9th Legion of Dakerion, Bartholomew Cain to Prince Caelan Alexandros, Prince of Western Dakerion

Though his name was unknown to the 9th Legion, he became well known in the dark halls of the Necropolis. Illaren Skorn, Blood Lord of the Blood Knights, earned yet another merit to his growing list of victories. Having served as a general for Dark Lord Uhlrirk, Illaren is no stranger to battle. Long has he fought both the Dakerion Empire and the Lenarian Elementalists of the Deepvale Forest. Over the many years, he has refined his skill, making him one of the toughest vampires of Necropolis. This eventually led to the creation of the Blood Knights, who were meant to symbolize the true power that vampires and dark magic could achieve. 

The Blood Knights are the elite knights of the vampire army. They are stronger, bigger, and much faster than the typical soldier. Along with their physical superiority, each knight is trained in harnessing the dark arts. Their magic is capable of tearing life essence from their foes and restoring their own. This alone makes them difficult to kill. However, the Blood Lord is capable of performing a unique spell. By sacrificing a small amount of blood, Illaren can form a dark aura around him, which is capable of causing foes to spontaneous bleed. Though the effect is slow starting, it causes severe pain, which grows exponentially as battles carry on. Their crimson, plate armor and two-handed axes are standard equipment for each knight. Apart from the unique color, the armor is enchanted to increase the potency of dark magic and provide additional magic reserves for the wearer. The axe is also enchanted to cause additional dark damage.

Blood Lord Skorn is typically viewed as a butcher by all kingdoms and empires. Though Dakerion deals with vampires the most, the Fallgrad Alliance has urged everyone to avoid the lands surrounding the Necropolis at all times. If the warning of the Fallgrad Alliance is not enough, perhaps the impaled trespassers, which decorate the far west of the Deepvale Forest, will be good enough. But by then, it may be too late.

dsc06014.jpg

Pieces used:

- Brickwarriors Dark Red Invader Helmet

- Brickwarriors White Curved Horns

- TLG Light Flesh Face (can't remember who/where this one came from)

- Cape Madness Dark Red Mid Cape with Black Fur

- Brickwarriors Dark Red Plate Armor

- Cape Madness Dark Red Waist Cape

- LEGO Castle Dragon Knight Legs

- Brickwarriors Prototype Rebel Axe

Again, this is my second entry to the Custom Minifig Contest #1.

As usual

Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:42 PM

dsc06014.jpg

For some reason, this guy reminds me of my Arch-Vampire Drawings.

Nevertheless, this is a cool guy with a cool backstory. I hope you plan on making a world-building topic at some point: it would be a pretty awesome read.

#39 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,906 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:51 PM

For some reason, this guy reminds me of my Arch-Vampire Drawings.

I was thinking similarly of Dracula's armor in the historical scenes of Bram Stoker's Dracula:

Spoiler

though Dracula doesn't have that sweet cape. :P

Awesome minifig!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#40 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

• Nova Patron
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for the feedback.

Skorn was originally based off of the Uhlrirk Charger from Mage Knights:

http://940ee6dce6677...tures/92881.jpg
Local SSLF Builder
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users