NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

WG Weekly Comic (and other updates)

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#201 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:54 PM

NEWS!

Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1 is now available in paperback from Amazon for only $9.99! And it's purdy:

tumblr_padtmrGiC91r4pfemo1_1280.jpg

The ebook is still only $0.99, but for people like me who prefer to hold a book in their hands and keep it on a shelf later, it's worth a few more dollars. :)

Here is the link: https://www.amazon.c...g=UTF8&qid=&sr=

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#202 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:27 PM

chapter06_page06-1.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#203 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:17 PM

Wulfgard: Into the North is now available through Comixology too!:

https://www.comixolo...al-comic/682195

I plan to publish each issue through Comixology now, as I complete them. I'm getting Chapter 5 ready to send to them soon.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#204 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:15 PM

Forgot to post Sunday's new page in here:

chapter06_page07.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#205 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:26 AM

chapter06_page08.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#206 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:48 AM

Unfortunately, my main computer suffered a sudden fatal hardware attack and died yesterday, so I lost most of my work on the new comic page. But there’s at least one advantage to drawing the pencils & inks traditionally: a piece of paper doesn’t unexpectedly crash and lose your data. I still have everything except the colors and lettering, so I will be posting the sketch and inks on Patreon for my supporters there, as I work on re-doing the rest of it. In the meantime, here is the cover design for chapter 5! I’m planning to upload the full issue to Comixology soon. Have you tried Into the North on the Comixology reader? The panel-by-panel reading mode is great!

Spoiler

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#207 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,453 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:24 AM

Oh man, sorry to hear about your computer!  Do you have a good backup you can restore from?  How much of it do you need to replace/rebuild?

Gorgeous new cover design, and the banner with issue number and such is a welcome addition.  I haven't been on Comixology in a while, but I'll be sure to check it out.

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#208 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 07:02 AM

I had a recent backup, and I was able to remove the hard drives and access them, but I had the comic and some decal designs open at the moment it crashed... and I don't save often enough. :P

But, anyway!:

chapter06_page09.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#209 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:09 PM

chapter06_page10.jpg

There won't be a new page on Sunday, since I will be on vacation, so enjoy this one in the mid-week!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#210 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:17 PM

I was determined to get this one posted in time. It's still Sunday somewhere, right?

chapter06_page11.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#211 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,453 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:02 AM

Ohohoh, we've got a demonkin fight on our hands, ladies and gentlemen.  Place yer bets!  I've got three denarii on Kye, our favorite spiky boi. (No matter how adorably terrified he is of Hanan.  Do you happen to have a full frame, without text, of his face there, Scorp?  Definitely meme-worthy.)

Daemonique's attitude was delightfully over the top in this page, can't wait to see how this fight turns out!

#212 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:01 AM

You can do it Kye!

You're a big boy!

#213 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 08:11 PM

*runs toward the "post" button*

"Wait, wait!"

*Sunday is rapidly ending*

"WAIT!"

*barely skids past the finish line*

chapter06_page12-1.jpg

Ohohoh, we've got a demonkin fight on our hands, ladies and gentlemen.  Place yer bets!  I've got three denarii on Kye, our favorite spiky boi. (No matter how adorably terrified he is of Hanan.  Do you happen to have a full frame, without text, of his face there, Scorp?  Definitely meme-worthy.)

Ask, and ye shall receive.

hanan_threatens_kye.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#214 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,453 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:02 AM

gallery_15330_272_21744.jpg

#215 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 05:21 PM

That's great! :lol:

I'm a couple of days late with this one, but I didn't want to wait until next week. Enjoy!

chapter06_page13.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#216 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:49 AM

chapter06_page14.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#217 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,453 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:37 PM

Ohoh, Whisper DOES like Daemonique! Or she just hates Hanan more.  Either way, I'll take it!

I'm curious as to what Hanan needs to placate the gods for, besides co-hosting this kind of operation in their very temple.  Ah well, I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

Anywho, another excellent page, especially the pained facial expressions!  Lots of good detail here.

#218 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:00 AM

chapter06_page15.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#219 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,918 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 12:10 PM

chapter06_page16.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users