• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Revan

Darth Revan

Private First Class

• 181 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:41 AM

POPULAR

The Ebon Hawk is in the games Knights of the old Republic 1 and 2 for those who didn't know. I've been working on this LEGO Ebon Hawk off and on for the past 3 or 4 years now.... or something like that anyways. And I know the size is off, should actually be a heck of a lot bigger. But I didn't have the space or the parts so I had to make it smaller.

Anyways... screens! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tell me what you think. If you have any ideas on how it can be improved please post them below! :D

Edited by Darth Revan, 16 June 2010 - 02:51 AM.

#2 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:52 AM

Holy Crap that thing is awesome.

Edited by Turtleboy, 16 June 2010 - 05:24 AM.

#3 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Member
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:53 AM

It's... beautiful!

I mean, it's incredible, amazing! If it is a bit small...

It's still great! I tried building the Ebon Hawk once, it didn't turn out too well...

Only ideas for improving it would be: Make a few bricklinl orders and make it BIGGER. ;)

Also, I see that in the back part of the interior you can see through to the floor. To remedy that, (and make it slightly bigger) Make a square wall to completely seal off the back part, then build the outside rounded part over the wall.

10/10. Amazing. :D

EDIT: Turtleboy... uh, I was unaware that Scorp even made an Ebon Hawk model... I was just searching through his Star Wars LEGO creations and didn't see one anywhere... If you can find it, link please? Thanks. ;)

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#4 The Arbiter

The Arbiter

Arby

• Nova Member
  • 10,738 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:06 AM

Holy crap. This is one of the best Ebon Hawks I've ever seen. The colors and shape are spot on, and you pretty much "Lego'd" it by making it still the ship, but mini-sizing it a bit for the figures. I like it a lot. Congrats.

giphy.gif

#5 Clueless_Hero

Clueless_Hero

"Ça Plane Pour Moi"

• 351 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:52 AM

It's damn good. I love it. The front looks a little boxy to me, but to be fair, there probably no entirely accurate way to capture it in Lego form. And while the size is off, it more than makes up for it in amazing-ness.

10/10.
Posted Image

#6 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• Nova Patron
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:19 AM

Holy crud. You have some serious talent there. That is...impressive to say the least.

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#7 ravenhammer

ravenhammer

sgt gunslinger

• 46 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:46 AM

this is Amazing :jawdrop: A bit small, but I could'nt do any better 5/5 And Ive played the game :thumbsup:
Spoiler

Posted Image
I am a Soldier of Zygbar-
What are You?

#8 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:49 AM

I would like to see a Close up on your characters for it also if you could get some shots of them that would be great.

#9 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:20 AM

It's damn good. I love it. The front looks a little boxy to me, but to be fair, there probably no entirely accurate way to capture it in Lego form. And while the size is off, it more than makes up for it in amazing-ness.

10/10.

Well, the front of the actual Ebon Hawk is boxy.

I love it dude! I want one really bad.....

The only improvement I can think of is making it larger with more accurately sized rooms, and space for the speeder.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#10 Proxyclaw

Proxyclaw

Professional Anomaly

• 1,611 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:55 AM

*speechless*

10/10

Now make a scale-model of HK-47, you Lego God.

There's a difference between "oddness" and brainless, mindscrewing confusion.

#11 880_ZERO

880_ZERO

I give lead enemas.

• Nova Member
  • 9,450 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

Yeah, it's small. But you know what? It works! If only it were a bit bigger, then you could have really added some detail with the closets and crew quarters and such. Great build!
Old timer

#12 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

• Nova Member
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:03 AM

Question: Where'd you get the parts to build that, man?

If you've just been collecting for a long time, I understand that, but if it's certain sets, or even bricklink stores, then that'd be nice to know. :)

serenitysig.png

#13 Darth Revan

Darth Revan

Private First Class

• 181 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:37 PM

Only ideas for improving it would be: Make a few bricklinl orders and make it BIGGER. ;)

Also, I see that in the back part of the interior you can see through to the floor. To remedy that, (and make it slightly bigger) Make a square wall to completely seal off the back part, then build the outside rounded part over the wall.

Well like I said I really don't have the space in my little tiny house.

I think I understand what your saying. I'll see what I can do. ^_^

I would like to see a Close up on your characters for it also if you could get some shots of them that would be great.

Well here's an image of T3-M4 I posted in an old topic. Some of you may or may not remember it.

Posted Image

I'll try post images of some of the other charaters sometime today. ;)

Now make a scale-model of HK-47, you Lego God.

Actually I did make a HK-47 awhile back. Truthfully though it was based a lot off Scorp's HK-47. Still have it laying around somewhere. But it was too tall and couldn't fit inside the Ebon Hawk, which really bugs me. -_-

I may try making another one sometime though.

Question: Where'd you get the parts to build that, man?

If you've just been collecting for a long time, I understand that, but if it's certain sets, or even bricklink stores, then that'd be nice to know. :)

Well three sets I know used were the Star Destroyer, Jabba's Sail Barge, and the Troll Warship.

Thanks guys for the comments! :)

Edited by Darth Revan, 16 June 2010 - 05:39 PM.

#14 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

• Nova Member
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:12 PM

Well like I said I really don't have the space in my little tiny house.

I think I understand what your saying. I'll see what I can do. ^_^

Well three sets I know used were the Star Destroyer, Jabba's Sail Barge, and the Troll Warship.

Thanks guys for the comments! :)

Cool T3.

Wow, Star destroyer's expensive, so is the Sail Barge, so is the warship... You have a lot of extra cash, man. ;)

I'm kind of copying your model into LDD right now, I'm just making it MUCH bigger. It's going to be VERY expensive to order when I'm done with it...

serenitysig.png

#15 Darknoon

Darknoon

hail hydra

• 1,274 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:30 PM

Awesome model, one of the better ebon hawks I've seen :)
My comic, which I'd appreciate you reading:
Posted Image

#16 Sir Solitaire

Sir Solitaire

Plumber

• Nova Member
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

This is brilliant! I saw this topic and thought: "Oh no, not another faield Ebon Hawk." But I was blown off my feet by this. The design, the cabins, the colors everything's perfect! Amazing job man, and as Shenko said: Make an LEGO HK-47 and you'll be a LEGO god.

gplus-1832912543.gif

Non ergo in te vocabo

#17 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:14 AM

Cool T3.

Wow, Star destroyer's expensive, so is the Sail Barge, so is the warship... You have a lot of extra cash, man. ;)

I'm kind of copying your model into LDD right now, I'm just making it MUCH bigger. It's going to be VERY expensive to order when I'm done with it...

LDD? Is that the 3D Lego building program? Well, if you do manage to reverse engineer and improve the Ebon Hawk onto the program, I WANT INSTRUCTIONS SO I CAN BUILD ONE!!!!!!1!!!1!! Please?

To Revan: Nice T3. Also, I'd like to see you build the speeder you have in the hangar in the game. I never raced much in the game, cause I failed pretty hard, but it would be cool to see.

#18 Darth Revan

Darth Revan

Private First Class

• 181 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:19 AM

Oh cool. Hope to see it when it's done. :)

To Revan: Nice T3. Also, I'd like to see you build the speeder you have in the hangar in the game. I never raced much in the game, cause I failed pretty hard, but it would be cool to see.

Well actually...
http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=279678

It's pretty old and it's a lot like the one Scorp made. I probably should improve it... someday...

Oh and there is also this.
http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=279677

Made around the same time as the Swoop Bike.

Anyways thanks again for the comments guys! :)

#19 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:07 AM

Oh cool. Hope to see it when it's done. :)

Well actually...
http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=279678

It's pretty old and it's a lot like the one Scorp made. I probably should improve it... someday...

Oh and there is also this.
http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=279677

Made around the same time as the Swoop Bike.

Anyways thanks again for the comments guys! :)

Those are nice, but the cockpits are wrong on both of them, and they seem too widely spread out, so some new-and-improved versions would be fantastic!

#20 Eeevilz

Eeevilz

Panda.

• 620 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:52 AM

That's just impressive...'nough said.

I would have, but my character got Falcon punched by a were-pire. Wow, that was a weird sentence. :P

Oh God I'm posting my actual political views in the News & Politics topic all serious-like what the heck is wrong with me

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)