Selling/Trading Little Arms Shop DC-15 Prototype

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 embus

embus

Professional Pixel Ninja

• 81 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hey everybody, I did post this on the official trade thread, but it seems a little dead to me. I don't feel like anybody checks it, as the last post was over 2 years ago. So I thought I would try my luck and just start a thread about it.

I'm looking to trade or sell a Little Arms Shop DC-15 Prototype. I won it quite a few years ago in a contest by the owner of the Little Arms Shop back when they were known as "Little Armory" and had their own forum.

The prototype looks very much like the DC-15 from http://www.thelittle...9&cat=26&page=1 with a few minor differences as it is an older version of the new improved DC-15 that they sell today. It's also transparent, as are most prototypes. If you're interested, send me a PM and I can give you some pictures! Too lazy to take them and post them here because of the possibility of nobody really being interested. I may edit some pictures in anyway though.

Not sure what I'm looking for to trade it with, it's a very valuable piece and it's one of the few things I've ever won from a contest, so just send me a PM and we can talk about it!

~ Embus

Edited by embus, 30 October 2014 - 01:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users