New Minifigs, Decals, & Weapons, and Tales of Wulfgard Vol. 1!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 19 July 2016 · 2,251 views

LEGO Elder Scrolls SSL Update Wulfgard books Custom Minifigs Overwatch Blizzard Predator Fallout Fallout 4 Bethesda TES BrickForge
A ton of new minifigs, decals, and weapons have been added to the Shop! And, my sister Maegan and I have released a new ebook: a Wulfgard story collection called Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1! Please check it all out below:

In the Assorted Sci-Fi Section:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
The new Watcher Minifigs! Gunner, Racer, Ninja, and Pilot! Decal packs also available!

In the Modern Warfare section:
Posted Image
The Action Hero Commando!

In the Fantasy section:
Posted Image
Redhead Savage!

Plus, new customization options for many other Fantasy minifigs & decals!

In the Misc. Minifigs section:
Posted Image
Anime Sword Master

In the Weapons & Accessories section:
Posted ImagePosted Image
BrickForge Space Shotgun and Military Sword!

And finally, last but certainly not least, after months of hard work, Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1 is now available on Amazon and Smashwords for $5.99! 
Wulfgard Kickstarter Backers have already been sent their download codes, so if you're a backer, check your Kickstarter messages!

Please take a look at the sample pages, and help spread the word! Hope you enjoy the book! Feel free to discuss it here, and don't forget to leave a review on either of the sites above! Thanks!

Posted Image

Nice Overwatch and Kirito minifigs! :)

I hope you can make McCree, Junkrat, Hanzo, Widowmaker, Reaper, Mercy and Mei next. :D If possible, you could also make Winston since the Chima line gave us plenty of gorilla heads. ;) Yeah, I'm a huge Overwatch fan if you can't tell. XD

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Search My Blog

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users