New Minifigs & Decals: Post-Apoc, Space Wars, and... anime

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 02 April 2016 · 2,990 views

LEGO Custom Minifigs SSL Update Shop Decals Star Wars Fallout Nintendo
Got a pretty big update today! First of all, you'll find 7 new images in the Commissions & Requests page of the LEGO gallery, so be sure to take a look there... That page is getting so long, I'm going to have to change the format soon! You'll also find 2 new images in the Fallout Minifigs gallery, now consolidated onto one page.

Now for the Shop updates! All the new Custom Minifigs and Decals are listed below...

In the Post-Apoc Section:
Posted Image
Steel Commander Minifig

Posted ImagePosted Image
Wasteland Commanders & Mutated Characters Decals

In the Space Wars Section:
Posted Image
Light Temple Guard Minifig

Posted Image
Dark Warrior Minifig (Now Fully Customizable!)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Light Temple Guards and Dark Lords Crimson & Black Decals

In the Miscellaneous Section:
Posted Image
Anime Adventurer Mage (available in Male & Female)

Posted Image
Anime Adventurer Warrior (available in Default & Great Lord Armor)

Posted Image
Anime Adventurers Decals Pack

I'll probably have to make a new Shop section called "anime style" soon... ugh. Anyway, that's all for now! Enjoy!

Not showing off my commision? Okay....

Still really pleased with him, he looks great and the decal work is fantastic.

I seem to recall an older Scorp saying things such as "I'll never make anime decals" and "Anime is terrible", etc, but I guess if winds blow northerly, you go north.

Not showing off my commision? Okay....
Still really pleased with him, he looks great and the decal work is fantastic.

I seem to recall an older Scorp saying things such as "I'll never make anime decals" and "Anime is terrible", etc, but I guess if winds blow northerly, you go north.

I wasn't sure if I should show off yours, since it's actually based on you, but hey, if you're fine with it, then I'll definitely add it to the page! :P
I'm actually using it as a base for a new military minifig I was planning to add to my shop... Maybe I could PM it to you, and get your thoughts on it?

As for anime, well... I guess I knew this was coming when I opened up the commissions page. The customer is always right. :P

Yeah, totally fine with it, you don't even need to blur the name.

Feel free to PM about anything military related, I'd love to help design some decals. Maybe you could make a way people could change the nametapes so someone could order a minifig of their relative in the Armed Forces with the proper name?

Looks like you finished The Takeover of Mordark on March 30. Any reason you didn't announce the news yet? :P

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Search My Blog

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users