New Decals & Minifigs, Comic Update

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 06 December 2015 · 2,950 views

Wulfgard LEGO Custom Minifigs SSL Update Shop Decals Fallout SSL Comics
We've got new minifigs and decals in the Post-Apoc, Historic, Fantasy, and Cyberpunk sections of the Shop, plus a bunch of new ones in the Random Minifigs Gallery, and finally an update to the Wulfgard Webcomic! Read below for some details...

New Minifigs & Decals:
Posted Image
Post-Apoc Type 60 Power Suit (decals also available)

Posted Image
Fantasy Solar Knight (decals also available in Historic section, under Tabards & Shields)

Posted ImageKnight of Ibelin and Heavenly Kingdom decals also now available for Historic Medieval Crusader minifig and Tabard & Shield Decals

Posted Image
Coat version of Cyberpunk Agent now available

Webcomic Update:
Posted Image

In case you didn’t notice, I recently published Wulfgard: Into the North as a printed comic (thanks to our Kickstarter backers!), and it’s now available here! It’s got new pages, improved art, and it’s made of real paper and everything!

Anyway, because of this, I’m “re-launching” my webcomic with the brand-new Prologue! I’ll post a new page every Sunday for the next 5 weeks. Then on the following Sunday, I’ll re-post all of Chapter 1 and some (or possibly all) of Chapter 2 back up here at once. No, I won’t be re-posting ALL of the comic. Chapters 3 and 4 (including the 2 all-new pages in Chapter 3) will now be exclusive to the print copy of the comic. Although, I may make a digital version of Into the North available for purchase soon also.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and please consider buying a copy of Into the North!

That's all for this update. Until next time...

Posted Image

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Search My Blog

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users