Hoverbikes! And new Custom Minifigs and Decals too!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 25 October 2014 · 3,172 views

LEGO Custom Minifigs SSL Update Shop Decals Instructions Destiny Assassins Creed
The first ever complete custom set is now available on Saber-Scorpion's Lair! The "Mythic Sci-Fi Hoverbike" comes with all the parts, decals, and instructions to build!

We've also got a LOT of new minifigs and decals (many highly customizable!) so check them all out below:

- Mythic Sci-Fi Hoverbike COMPLETE MODEL / SET:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Available in Dark Grey and Red!

- Other new Mythic Minifigs:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Colors highly customizable!

- Mythic decal sets too!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

- New Assassin Decals now available in the Historic section: Assassin Hunters, Pirate Black, and Revolutionary Blue.

- Survivor Man and Girl Decal Set now available separately in the Zombie Attack section.

That's about it for now! Remember there's still time to take advantage of Zombie Month before it's over. Happy Halloween! Now, I've got some patrolling to do...

Posted Image

Really loving these Saber! Not only does the red Sparrow look like the one in game, it seems to be the right size! Also, those new decals are simply awesome. I really need to buy some decals from you.

I want one of the Speeders! Even though I haven't played Destiny!

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

July 2019

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Search My Blog

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users