NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Big updates on the way - save your old character sheets!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

Greetings, my excellent friends.

As you've probably noticed, I'm currently working on some big Errant updates and changes. Bear with me as I work on all of this. Lots of things are going to be altered, hopefully for the better.

However, I do have to give everyone some early warning:

Thanks to rearranging things and some changes to the character sheets, I'm going to be removing all of the current character sheets that are posted. I'll hide them, so they'll still be accessible to me, and I can pull them out for you on request.

However, I'm not going to hide them yet, so save all your old sign-ups right now so that I don't have to go grab them for you later! That'll make it easier for everyone.

I'll post in this thread again with a few more warnings to let everyone know when I'm getting ready to hide the posts as I work and clean things up.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#2 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:12 PM

I have eight topics left in the new Character Creation board before I've completed everything there (note that the topics in there that seem completed are sll undergoing a few edits, so don't consider anything finalized until I say it is - including the character sheet, which has changed a lot since I posted it :P ).

Then, I must clean up this board (OOC) and revise a bunch of the topics here, rearrange them, and add some new help threads.

I'm hoping I can have all this done in a few days. So, again, please be sure to save all your character sheets, as I'm (relatively) soon going to start rearranging this board, and the old sign-up threads will be hidden from your view and relocated to avoid cluttering this board.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#3 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

Final warning - everyone who hasn't already saved your character sheets, do so this weekend! I'm going to clean up this board over the next few days. Again, I will not delete the threads, but you will not be able to access them, so it's easier if you just get your character(s) now.

More updates on the new changes coming very soon, so stay tuned!

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#4 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 02:22 PM

I've got all of the Old ones I want to keep.

If there are any I've forgotten, I'll most likely pester you to get them for me. ;)

#5 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

Excellent - because I'm just about to remove the threads from view! :P

Expect the update to be fully revealed (and everyone will be able to post in the new board) in just a few minutes or hours.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users