Forum Instrumentality Project

On Chapters Astartes

Posted by Wang Fire, 03 May 2016 · 525 views

Following up on On Legio Astartes , because the first founding chapters and the legions they represent aren't the only major players in the space marines. So here are some of the more well-known chapters of the Imperium's finest.

Astral Knights
Progenitor: Unknown
Specialty: Unknown (Badass boarding actions maybe?)
Colors: White...

On Gods and Daemons

Posted by Wang Fire, 05 April 2016 · 603 views

Following up on my previous Warhammer 40K blog entry, no analysis of or introduction to the series would be complete without a look at the all the various deities, daemons, and other entities of the Warp.

Of course first we have to take a look at the nature of the Warp itself. The Warp began to exist not long after the universe itself. As life bega...

On Legio Astartes

Posted by Wang Fire, 15 March 2016 · 611 views
Wargaming
Because why not? Here's my skewed, semi-outsider's perspective on the initial 20 Legions of Adeptus Astartes (Space Marines) from Warhammer 40K. First, a little background:

After the five thousand year long Age of Strife, the Emperor of mankind vowed to unite the scattered fragments of humanity into a galactic "Imperium of Man", just as he and his...

A Forum Event Idea

Posted by Wang Fire, 19 November 2015 · 604 views

So I've been playing quite a bit of Civilization V recently, and I started thinking about what I might be able to do to share massive epic 43 civ battle royales I'm fond of with people.  Well, why not have people pick the civs and then documenting the game as it goes along?  Using this method we could have a whopping FOURTY-TWO (plus one slot f...

This Is a Blog Entry

Posted by Wang Fire, 31 December 2014 · 953 views

Art is one of those odd words that gets thrown around a lot and people have a reasonably solid idea of what it represents, yet we have a hard time defining not only the word itself, but what qualifies for that label. What is art? What qualifies as art? What art is worthy of our attention? This is most apparent when talking about the subject I want to tack...

October 2017

S M T W T F S
15161718 19 2021

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users