NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Fenris' failed RP Mark 1 (SIGN UP)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#21 Fenris

Fenris

Nom :3

• 1,476 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:27 AM

I PM'd you the start of my character, Fenny.

I'll see to it in the morning. Right now I'm too tired to read through sign-ups.

Also, this is the second time you've referred to me as "Fenny". That's two times too many.

At any rate, I'm thinking of closing sign-ups on Friday. Those who haven't already reserved a spot, will have to do so by then.

#22 Eeevilz

Eeevilz

Panda.

• 620 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:53 AM

Scorp says the far east does exist. Yes no?

I would have, but my character got Falcon punched by a were-pire. Wow, that was a weird sentence. :P

Oh God I'm posting my actual political views in the News & Politics topic all serious-like what the heck is wrong with me

Posted Image

#23 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:58 AM

I'll see to it in the morning. Right now I'm too tired to read through sign-ups.

Also, this is the second time you've referred to me as "Fenny". That's two times too many.

At any rate, I'm thinking of closing sign-ups on Friday. Those who haven't already reserved a spot, will have to do so by then.

Alright, thanks.

But people call me Wiffles (And even Wiffie on SoTC) all the time. A Fenris Wolf is far more masculine than a Wiffleball, just sayin' :P

#24 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:29 AM

Name: Kithel Detholir
Race: Elf
Subrace: High Elf (liosalfar)
Attributes
Strength: 9
Perception: 14
Endurance: 10
Agility: 15
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 10
Luck: 6
Height: 5'10"
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Golden
Appearance: Kithel has toned muscles and a fit body that allows him to move himself easily, although in the heavier world of stronger beings, he is not considered strong himself. The elf has a piercing gaze that studies the world around him quickly and efficiently. He carries himself nimbly and proudly, and his long golden hair emphasizes his regal appearance. Kithel has a deeper tan than most elves due to his increased time under the sun, but he is still regarded as pale to many humans.
Clothing/Armor: He wears brown and green camouflaged leather that serves as light armor. A golden image of the sun is woven into the center of his shirt. Most of his body is concealed in this, and he wears a traveling cloak stained with earthen colors complete with a hood. The leather is sturdiest and protects him best at his shins, forearms, and chest.
Weapons: Kithel uses his bow and his sword-spear for fighting at a distance or close up.
Accessories: The elf carries in his pack iron rations (non-perishables), face paint, elven poison, a water-skin, flint and tinder, skinning knife, parchment, quill, and ink. He also has a quiver of arrows, one of which is always poisoned, and spare arrowheads.
Personality: Kithel is very patient and tries to be understanding, although many human ways are still foreign to him. He is not confrontational either socially or in battle; he prefers to pacify those who are quick to anger or use stealth to silently remove his enemies. The high elf enjoys a good story, especially one of adventure, though he is quick to detect a lie. He appreciates the peace and solitude of the natural world, but likes the social interaction as well.
Bio: Kithel Detholir was born and raised in Mimiriholt Wood by the High Elves. He came from a large family of craftsmen and merchants and was taught basic education and archery. As he grew older, he learned about his family’s trade. The Detholir family wanted to increase travel throughout the forest, and even into the outer world, to expand the exchange of knowledge and wealth. Such travel would benefit them both financially and intellectually. Much knowledge of the outer world was needed for this dream to become reality. The High Elf king, King Alverich, approved the Detholir family’s plan to send several diplomats to the Night Elves for trading purposes. Kithel was one of those selected, and he met with the Night Elf leaders.
The Night Elves promised to trade with the Detholirs and other High Elves if they sent scouts into the outer world to create maps and learn about the culture. Since this was part of the Detholir family’s intent anyway, they agreed. The Night Elves undoubtedly had different reasons to obtain the knowledge, but the High Elves cared little for the savage races surrounding them. Kithel was trained by both Night Elves and High Elves in stealth, archery, and cartography. He and fourteen others were sent into the chaotic lands of Northrim to learn about the outside world. Kithel had spent almost five years wandering about, defending himself from hostile men and beasts, when he found himself at Endibraught Hall. Ulvgrim offered him the ideal opportunity to be accepted into a group of non-elves, and to explore regions hitherto uncharted.

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

#25 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:45 AM

I drew the sketch myself, if you couldn't figure that out. :P

Okay, here's my sign-up. It's pretty much done except I haven't finished the sketch yet.

Name: Alys (Pronounced like "Alice.")

Race: Human

Subrace: Imperial

Attributes
Strength: 4
Perception: 18
Endurance: 10
Agility: 18
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 9
Luck: 6

Height: 5 feet 1 inch.

Eye Color: Blue.

Hair Color: Brunette

Appearance:Posted Image
(Note: If you go full size on the image she actually fits and is high-quality. All you have to do is scroll down to see all of her.)

Clothing/Armor: All Alys has is what you see in the picture, and they're all made of cloth except her soft-leather corset.

Weapons: This simple dagger Alys uses for self-defense, and nothing more. She stores the dagger in her right boot, simply because she has no where else to store it.

Accessories: A small, smooth stone with Alys's name engraved on it in scrawling letters. The only personal possession she came with when Alys was found on the steps of the orphanage.

Personality: Alys is extremely shy and timid around others, and is very reluctant to place trust in others, as the majority of all people she have met have let her down or abused her. If you do manage do get her to speak, Alys is very quiet and often has a bad stutter, and she has some substantial self-esteem issues.

Bio: Alys's does not know where she was born, or who her parents were. All she knows about her past is what the mistresses told her in the Orphanage; that they found her in a swath of rags on the doorsteps, nothing more than a newborn. The only thing she had with her was a small smooth rock with the name "Alys" carved on it in clumsy writing. So that's the name she was given.

Growing up in the Orphanage of Woodshadow Village, Alys never really fit in and the other children would always torment her and estrange her from the group. This constant bullying made Alys very anti-social and perpetually sad, and things only got worse as she got older.

When she turned 14, a new part of Alys revealed itself for the first time under the full moon on one dreadful Hallow's Eve. She transformed for the first time under the moonlight into a werewolf, and went on a rampage through the town, killing a baker's dozen of people. When she awoke on the morn of the next day, she was horrified to discover her arms and face caked in the blood and entrails of others, and her teeth stained red. Plus she had a zit.

Her lycanthropy remained undiscovered for a couple years, but soon the villagers grew wise of her condition, and they ran her out of town... and a couple miles further. With no where to go, Alys wandered from place to place, doing little odd jobs and occasionally pick-pocketing to get enough money to pay for her next meal or a place to sleep. Eventually, she wandered her way to Northrim, where she plans to join Ulvgrim's party to earn some money and some free meals. And if she dies, well... no one will miss her anyways.

Edited by Harry Monster, 27 October 2010 - 07:47 AM.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#26 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:04 AM

Please do expect a sign-up from me on this; I'm a bit low on time, so I'll get it up ASAP.

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#27 Fenris

Fenris

• 1,476 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

Eeevilz: I am well aware of the existence of Easterners. The problem is, they live on the other side of the Jagged Edge, and it is therefore nearly impossible to go from one land to the other. But it seems you won't change your mind anytime soon.

Very well, you may sign-up as an Easterner. But you have to make include a very good explanation of how he/she came to Northrim.

Wiffleball: There is no such thing as a Fenris wolf. There is only the Fenris wolf. :P And unlike me, your ears doesn't start bleeding as soon as someone calls you "Wiffles". ;)

Horatius: In! I'm glad someone signed up as an elf. :)

Harry: I love the sketch, mon ami! Yer in. :D

#28 slater474

slater474

Well I, I, want Fly, Fly, on the Wings, Wings of summer

• 827 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:57 PM

My time is limited, so expect a sign-up later/tommorow.
Posted Image

#29 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:50 AM

Wiffleball: There is no such thing as a Fenris wolf. There is only the Fenris wolf. :P And unlike me, your ears doesn't start bleeding as soon as someone calls you "Wiffles". ;)

Wait, I can make your ears bleed by calling you "Wiffles?" :P

May I just ask what is the point of debating over the proper name of Fenris the member and mythological creature? Fenris the member is called what he wishes to be called, and the name of the Fenris of legend is set in stone with no room for debate. So I believe this argument to be null. Just my two cents. ^_^

Harry: I love the sketch, mon ami! Yer in. :D

Awesome, glad you liked it! :D

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#30 Eeevilz

Eeevilz

Panda.

• 620 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:18 AM

Eeevilz: I am well aware of the existence of Easterners. The problem is, they live on the other side of the Jagged Edge, and it is therefore nearly impossible to go from one land to the other. But it seems you won't change your mind anytime soon.

Very well, you may sign-up as an Easterner. But you have to make include a very good explanation of how he/she came to Northrim.

Well, the guy that Scorp drew almost did it...Lol I'll be very sure to be detailed.

I would have, but my character got Falcon punched by a were-pire. Wow, that was a weird sentence. :P

Oh God I'm posting my actual political views in the News & Politics topic all serious-like what the heck is wrong with me

Posted Image

#31 Shawn Goldenhair

Shawn Goldenhair

Male officers dawdle on details, Females get to the point.

• 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:58 AM

Name: Elliassa Jay Vendena (Nickname: Allie)

Race: Human

Subrace: Imperial

Attributes:
Strength: 16
Perception: 8
Endurance: 15
Agility: 8
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 10
Luck: 5

Height 5' 8"

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: blonde

Appearance: Elliassa has bright blonde hair that gows down a couple of inches down her shoulders, her hair is usually straight. She has deep green eyes and was somewhat tan though still lightly colored. She had large muscles for a female, due to her being a soldier(This is if her occupation is aloud.)

Clothing/Armor Allie wears steel plater armor in the common military style. Under the armor she wears a white skirt that hangs close to her knees. She wears armored boots of steel that go up to just below her knees. She wears steel gauntlets that continue up to just below her elbow. When not wearing her armor, she wears noble clothing.

Weapons: Allie uses a steel broadsord with a red leather hilt and sheathe strapped to a elequently designed black and silver belt.

Accessories: She wears a silver amulet with a ruby at the end and two silver rings with sapphires on the top on either hand. She has a bracelet of gold which she stole from a noble attached to her right wrist.

Personality: Allie is somewhat cruel, and is very calculating. She can be viewed sometimes as heartless, but that is due to training. Outside of work, however, she has a kinder and more caring composure to those around her. She alsois not one to be raist, treating everyone as equils. Allie can be considered cocky, due to never losing many fights, winning most duels she got challenged into.

Bio: Elliassa was born into a noble family in the Imperial city. She was raised by her mother Sarah and her father Alfredo. As she grew older, her father taught her how to fight. Allie had a natural talent, and eventually mastered the art of the blade. Soon she ran into a group of boys, around her age of fifteen. Allie beat them all with her father's longsword. At the age of eighteen she left home with her father's sword, noble clothing, and money. She bid her parents farewell and looked for a place to join the military.

Eventually she found a military recruitment area. She was aloud to train to become a soldier, but some of the men recruits didn't think she would last do to being a female. Beating every man who challenged her, she proved herself better a soldier then most men. She soon got excepted and climbed fast to her current rank of sergeant. The next few years after that to the age of 23 she had been very useful. She got sent on many missions, mainly to take down crime lords or put down a group of bandits. Rumors spread about her only being a soldier due to being a noblewoman, these rumors infuriated Allie, so she resigned from being a soldier, cept her armor and broadsword, clothing and money, and fled to Northrim where she is now an adventurer.

Edited by Shawn Goldenhair, 30 October 2010 - 11:25 PM.

"That is a secret!"

#32 Horatius

Horatius

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

Well, if I couldn't be a Minotaur, I decided to be the polar opposite: A high elf who uses stealth. He's not much like my Over the Sea character either, but that was kind of the point in making him. Some of the other guys are looking scary. A sweet little girl that turns into a werewolf and slaughters villages (but I guess that's more sad than scary) and a dark elf who goes nuts killing humans. This is gonna be one interesting RP. So when do you think it's starting (Fenris)?

The Captain of the Gate:

#33 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Wubalubadubdub!

• 2,085 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:31 PM

Some of the other guys are looking scary.

Not me. I'm just your good old Imperial noble. Again. I think I might have to sign up as something different next time I join a Wulfgard RP. Fallen Imperial lords are so last topic anyway. :P

giphy.gif

#34 Horatius

Horatius

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:52 PM

Not me. I'm just your good old Imperial noble. Again. I think I might have to sign up as something different next time I join a Wulfgard RP. Fallen Imperial lords are so last topic anyway. :P

Nah, Aulric seems pretty different from Anya. He doesn't seem like an assassin/highwayman at any rate. Of course, I could be wrong...

The Captain of the Gate:

#35 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Wubalubadubdub!

• 2,085 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

Nah, Aulric seems pretty different from Anya. He doesn't seem like an assassin/highwayman at any rate. Of course, I could be wrong...

I just said Aulric had all kinds of adventures. Who knows, he may have even run into Anya at some point on his travels...

giphy.gif

#36 Horatius

Horatius

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

I just said Aulric had all kinds of adventures. Who knows, he may have even run into Anya at some point on his travels...

That would be an interesting meeting. I don't know Aulric's personality enough to tell what he'd say, but I can bet Anya would try to rob him. Or give him a talk about being a high and mighty noble, if he tried to play the "do you know who I am" card. :P

The Captain of the Gate:

#37 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Wubalubadubdub!

• 2,085 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

That would be an interesting meeting. I don't know Aulric's personality enough to tell what he'd say, but I can bet Anya would try to rob him. Or give him a talk about being a high and mighty noble, if he tried to play the "do you know who I am" card. :P

She'd do both. Whereas Aulric has kept his title, even if he rarely visits his lands, Anya lost everything when her father died. So yes, Anya would try and kill him, mostly out of hatred and jealousy. If they'd ever met. Which isn't certain, just a possibility...

giphy.gif

#38 Fenris

Fenris

• 1,476 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

Shawn Goldenhair: I'm afraid your character is one I can't accept in the RP. If you wanted to be a magic-user, you should've sendt me a PM first. Besides, an elf who hates humans with a passion would have no reason whatsoever to join an expedition led by one. You will have to remake your character, or come up with someone else.

Horatius: If all goes well, i plan to start the RP within the following week. I'll wait for Wolfy's sign-up, though. She could really improve the RP's quality, since Wulfgard is her world and all...

SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED. ONLY THOSE LISTED BELOW ARE ALLOWED TO POST THEIR CHARACTER FROM NOW ON (Since they have reserved a spot):

Wolfy
Wiffleball
HolyGhost
Eeevilz
Richard
Kommando
Fire-Fox
Slater474
Shawn Goldenhair
The Tamer
Hawk

...Woah!

#39 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:45 PM

I'm still calculating my stats, but here's my sign-up so far. :D

EDIT: Added my stat numbers. Not sure if I'm satisfied with them, but I think they'll do. :P

Name: Men know her only as "Enfys"
Race: Elf
Subrace: Wood Elf

Attributes
Strength: 5
Perception: 14
Endurance: 7
Agility: 14
Charisma: 15
Intelligence: 12
Luck: 5

Height: 4'11"

Eye Color: Bright green

Hair Color: Brown

Appearance: Usually smiling, Enfys is a beautiful wood elf with very long brown hair. Her large, bright green eyes are very distinctive, alert, and usually sparkling with mirth. She almost always wears face and body paint to better blend in with her forest surroundings; generally the paint is of a greenish hue, though she changes it with the seasons. Her long, pointed ears protrude above her head, and she always keeps her hair pushed behind them, making them all the more visible. She has the usual, young features of a wood elf, and thus her age is utterly indistinguishable. Her skin is tanned and her body is lithe, clearly displaying her agility and experience in the forest.

Clothing/Armor: Essentially what is seen on the female wood elf here. She also wears a long Elven cloak that is deep green in color.

Weapons: Enfys carries an Elven short sword on her belt, an Elven dagger on her hip, and a quiver of arrows and a shortbow slung loosely over her back. She also knows some Spiritual magic.

Accessories: Some dried fruit, a small knife, a whetstone, and some wine

Personality: Very cheerful and joking, typical of a wood elf. Enfys is called both friendly and cunning. She enjoys pranks and playing jokes on others, takes almost nothing seriously, and can make light of almost any situation. She loves everything to do with nature, animals, and forests; her favorite pastime is speaking to animals of the wood. She is slow to anger and dislikes violence, despite her aptitude for sneaking and her excellent aim with a bow. Fascinated by all things, whether magical or mundane, and always curious about everything around her, Enfys seems as though she may be a very young wood elf ready to explore the world on her own - but whether she really is or not remains a mystery.

Bio: Very little is known among men about Enfys's past, for she doesn't care to speak about it. What little she has told could be collected into this: she was born amongst her wandering kin somewhere in the forests of Northrim. She grew up with her kind and learned much of the forests, animals, and nature. Despite her nearly constant partying, Enfys managed to find enough time to learn much of spiritual magic. She gained an aptitude for bows and archery, and she enjoyed sneaking in the woods and practicing her aim. Enfys has not divulged why she is not currently with her people, but it is certain that she wanders here and there, often alone or accompanied only by animals, exploring the world. It is obvious that she has great curiosity about men, dwarves, other elves, and the world in general - and yet, when she speaks of worldly matters and magical lore, she seems surprisingly knowledgeable already. It is not surprising that her travels made her end up in Endibraut Hall during Ulvgrim's stay.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#40 Golden-Star

Golden-Star

Master Procrastinator

• Nova Member
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:51 PM

Name: Felagir
Race: Dwarf
Subrace: Sea Dwarf

Attributes
Strength: 13
Perception: 10
Endurance: 12
Agility: 10
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 9
Luck: 10

Height:
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Bluey-Grey
Appearance: Tall for a Dwarf, although around average for a Sea Dwarf, Felagir is not as well muscled as most of his kind and is a lot more agile. His not incredibly stocky appearance coupled with his height means that he is quite well concealed amongst the barbarian Northerners.
Clothing/Armor: Felagir wears leather armour to complement his agility and more 'ranger' style of fighting, with a fur coat over the top and light chainmail underneath when he is excpecting trouble.
Weapons: Felagir, as a ranger dwarf, usually carries a shortbow and quiver, as well as a few throwing axes and short sword for closer combat.
Accessories: On his arms Felagir wears many gold bracelets, and he often wears gold and silver rings on his hands. When he is going on a long journey, however, Felagir prefers to travel light.
Personality: Felagir is loyal and honest, like most Dwarves, but is also proud and will take insults very seriously. Other than that he gets on well with humans due to his love of ale.
Bio: Felagir was born to a very important family within his clan and is used to being looked up to even by those taller than him. He had no love for royal life, however, and soon left his clan hall for the danger and excitment of adventure. Felagir first travelled to Illikon and Deltalund but found that he did not fit in amongst the high and mighty nobles. After travelling constantly for some years, Felagir finally found the place where he fitted in: Northrim. He enjoyed the constant danger and found the human ale to be almost as good as the ale he used to drink in his own clan hall. So he ended up travelling from town to town, selling tales of his adventures and finding new ones at the same time. Eventually he arrived in Endebraut halfdrunk and desperate for adventure. What his man planned seemed perfect, and would earn him money into the bargain.

Oh DANG! Closed! DANG! Will I still have a chance or should I delete?

Edited by Golden-Star, 30 October 2010 - 09:55 PM.

~ Golden-Star

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users